Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi

Naomi

On the Run - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:04 pm

The warm feeling began to spread through her body. Everywhere he touched seemed to turn to fire...
This feeling was definity good, she had her fingers entangled tightly in his hair and her mouth was pressed tightly to his.
When they broke apart she watched as his tongue dissapeared back into his mouth and she was tempted to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm

"That was fun," he whispered, not breaking away from her. His face remained inches from hers, and he stroked her hair, one of his hands running down her body all the way to her ass then came back up to her face...

A small kiss followed his movements.

"Comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:12 pm

She smiled enjoying the feeling of his rough hands.
"your pretty good for someone who isn't use to this." she said leaning on him.
"Yeah just perfect" she said resting her one hand on his inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 pm

"I guess I'm naturally talented," Garulia replied, laying on the husky sound in his voice as he kissed her neck. A hand began to rub her breast as he smiled at her. "How about we hone my talents?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:27 pm

"Sure, but don' t blame me if Blake shows up" she said a sly smile on her face as she unbuckled his belt buckle.
Her face was a little red but she was relitivly calm.
She pressed her mouth to his and keeping him fully distracted as she began to tug at his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Garulia shrugged his shoulders as he again melded his lips against her's. As she began to remove his pants, he pulled her shirt up over her breasts and began to play with them... Tweaking a nipple, he undid her jeans deftly with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

She chuckled. Truthfully she was doing this for her own pleasure, she would most likely leave sometime after they were alseep.
With quick hands she removed his shirt and gave his jeans one last tug, his boxers were no trouble at all to remove.
They rolled and he was several inches above her, she ran her one hand down his body. She felt him shiver at her touch.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Garulia smiled down at her as he slid her pants down and past her feet. Kissing her neck, he lowered himself down, his member rubbing at her entrance.

"Ready?" he asked as he slid the head into her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Naomi gripped his hair roughly as they began to move and their bodies became one.
She hand't done this is since high school, she had forgot how amazing it felt.
A sensation that seemed to rip through her whole body, setting her on fire.
Sweat began to bead on their bodies and Naomi kissed him roughly.
It was hours later before they lay motionless and exausted. She kissed up his neck and waited for him to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Garulia felt himself fully enter her and groaned. He felt her body tremble beneath him as he reached his peak...

As they lay cuddled together, he simply couldn't fall asleep. His head was swimming. He'd fucked a girl he'd just met. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm

She smiled at him in that sly way and then used her fingers to close his eye lids.
"Sleep.." she whispered and felt him start to go limp from sleep.
Soon she felt it was ok and she slid silently out from under his arms.
Quickly she got dressed, she knew she would most likely be sore later.
After gathering all her stuff she began to write a note.

Van,
Sorry for leaving right away but I decided to get out of here before Blake showed up.
I'll be in Paris, around near the Eifle tower.
Thanks for the good time, and see you when you get there.
~Naomi

She left a lipstick mark on the bottom just for fun and then put the note on the pile of his clothes.
Then silently, now that the rain had stopped, she slipped away into the night.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Garulia finally fell asleep, her in his arms. A sigh escaped his lips as she got up and left, he unknowingly stayed there. He dreamed of Nao and Blake and getting to Paris....
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Blake shivered. It was getting cold and the metal of the train felt like it was freezing to her body. She uncomfortable streached out her body, and crawled towards the door and peaked out. The rain had ceased, but there was puddles everywhere. It would be an obstacle couse to get back.
Blake stepped out and right away stepped into a puddle. Her clothes were fine but her skin was burnt.
"Fuuuck!" She groaned. Now she was going to have a limp, Blake should have looked where she was going in the first place. This time she backed up into the train and jumped over the puddle. Almost falling backwards when she landed.
"Now to find my way back." Blake mumbled. Every time she would pass a cart she would bang on it.

`Just woke up woops
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 pm

As Noami rounded a corner she ran smack into Blake.
"Finally crawled out of the train cart?" she asked eyeing Blakes burt skin.
She looked around.
"well I suppose i'll see you in Paris" that sly smile was on her face again as she took off and jumped into one of the moving trains.
She gave a salute wave to Blake before she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Garulia woke up alone and looked around, seeing the note. Reading it he smiled to himself. Paris would be VERY rewarding.

I'm awesome, he thought happily and sat, waiting for Blake, slipping his boxers back on.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:07 pm

"Bye." Blake mumbled, still banging on carts.
"Hello. There?" She said opening one of the doors that looked farmiliar and sticking her head in.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 pm

"Hey Blake," Garulia said, sitting up, his bare chest showing as the blanket fell about his waist. "Where'd you go?" Smiling at her, he patted the area beside him. "Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Naomi sat at the far back of one of the train carts. She curled up and decided to get some shut eye before she got to Paris.
She sighed and gave in to her exaustion, she knew the moment she woke up she would be in Paris.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 pm

"Actually I was just going to catch a train... I ran into Naomi. So I guess your hoping for sloppy seconds?" Blake's eyebrows raised.
"Come on lets get going." She limped out and waited
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

"No we should stay in this one, it goes to Paris," Garulia said firmly. The train lurched as she began to step out and in an instant he ran forward and caught her before she fell, pulling her back into the train. "Okay yeah I'm staying here."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Blake fell over when he grabbed her. She fell face fiirst into the metal causing a nosebleed.
"shit."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:49 pm

"You okay?" Gar said, forgetting he was in his boxers as he cleaned up her nose. Quickly realization attacked him and he was in his close fast. He blushed and handed her a napkin. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Van walking into the train.

Last edited by Van on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Blake didnt even realize. The blood flowed freely from her nose and she despratetly tried to stop it. The movement of the train didnt help at all.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Van oppened a door and walked into an area of the train, there was a boy in his boxers and a girl with a nose bleed. He quickly pulled his hoodie up and sat on the other side of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: