Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi

Naomi

On the Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 am

Smiling at Blake she closed the laptop and put it back in her backpack.
"well lucky for you guys my power is supreme computer hacking. We will never run short on money" she said with a smile.
Noticing how dirty Blake's shirt was Noami started digging through her backpack until she found a white tank top,
"here, you need it more than me" she said getting a feeling that she and Blake would get along well.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 am

Blake snatched it from her hands, still a little bitchy for her interfering.
"Thanks." She said nonchalantly and she pulled off her shirt. A ragged scar went from her right shoulder blade all the way down to her left hip. Blake replaced the shirt and went to peek out the small crack. She didnt see anything, or hear anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:03 am

Naomi chuckled as Blake snatched the shirt.
"so what is it that makes you special?" she asked leaning agenst the corner.
With intrest she watched Blake peek out a small crack.
"Did those goverment assholes finally leave?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

"Give me a minute." Blake closed her eyes and concentrated. She heard the thoughts of Naomi and of (I fell blank for his characters name....) ____. She heard nothing else but just to be safe she sent out a few shadowns to spy for her. Their dark bodies formed but they werent noticeable in the dim light.
"Go." Blake said.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 am

Naomi cocked an eyebrow as she saw the shodows move.
"very impressive" she said watching intently.
"Your the first i've seen to do something like that" her voice gave away her slight exitement.
"What can you do with them?" Slowly she watched the shadows move outside.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 am

"Mm they mostly just sneek around and tell me stuff. Other than that nothing. But I'm still learning about them and they can get scary." She bragged.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:44 am

"intresting" Naomi said making a mental note not to piss this girl off.
"So far all I can do is hack but often other powers unfold over time so I might get something cooler if i'm lucky" she said laying down.
She was beat, and her feet hurt. Actually most of her body hurt... slowly she kicked off her shoes and used her backpack as a pillow.
"well I don't know about you, but i'm exausted" she said slowly closeing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:54 am

"Im all pumped up with adrenaline right now so if you wont mind me." She walked over to the door and slid it open, hopping out.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:58 am

Naomi waved a thumbs up at Blake.
How that girl still had energy was beond her.
She was to tired to even bother taking off her headphones, it wasn't long before she drifted into a deep dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 am

Blake grumbled. "Getting all cozy to me then, what's her angle?" She trudged around the train yard, it began to rain slightly but it wasnt comforting. Acidic, it burnt her skin.
"Fuck." She ran to the closest train she could find and crawled right in. She streched out near the farthest wall. Her adrenaline had gone and she crashed.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Garulia sat, silent as he looked over at Nao. Blake had disappeared, and it began raining.

"Hey Nao," he said after a moment. "You asked what I could do."

Waving his arms, he sent a speck of dust into the light realm.

"I can teleport through the light and dark worlds. And back here. But only where I was last so it kinda gets annoying."

A sizzling sound made him glance up. The rain was burning the rubber lining of the door.

"Blake!" he hissed. "Think she'll be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Naomi was so close to being asleep when Garulia started talking.
She managed to supress a groan as she sat up,
But she was quite interested as to what he could do.
"So why are you here is you could just leave somewhere else?" she asked and then turned her attention to the burning rubber.
"I think she should be smart enough to get out of the rain... if you can even call it that anymore."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 pm

"Because I don't want people like me to be hunted for what they are," Garulia said. "I guess you could call me a freedom fighter."

Gar chuckled and brushed his hair out of his eyes. It was getting long again. Unsheathing his sword, he took some of it and chopped it.

"Hopefully." He shivered. "I'm cold. Too bad we don't have any blankets."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm

"heh... freedom, i've kind of forgot what that feels like" she said slolwy rubbing her eyes.
When she saw him shiver she smiled.
"Well lucky for you I carry alot of stuff in this magic back pack of mine" she said chuckling as she pulled out a one person fleece blanket.
She tossed it to him and then slid her headphones down around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:09 pm

"Thanks!" Garulia said smiling at her. He pulled his sword back out and jammed it into the floor of the cart, the metal passing easily through the other metal. With a flick he pulled the blanket over himself and laid out, his hands behind his head.

"You and Blake are really pretty," he ventured to say, turning slightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Naomi chuckled. "Thanks?" she said closing her eyes.
She wasn't one to get flattered but she couldn't help but blush a little.
Personally she hadn't had much contact with people her own age, she had been living in solitary for several months.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 pm

"Are you cold?" Garulia asked her, concern in his voice. "It started raining and...well we're in a metal cart. My sword hilt feels like ice. You have to be cold."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Naomi shrugged. She was a little cold, but she wasn't sure what he was getting at.
Slowly she sighed and opened her eyes again, watching him closely.
"Not to be rude but your a bit of a player arn't you" she said raising a brow and letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Grinning, he raised the blanket. "Not really. Two girls in the world I've ever liked. They're both in this train yard. You can come and join me if you're cold."

He blushed slightly. He wasn't used to flirting...
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:34 pm

She hesitated, as much as she wanted to... Blake wouldn't be very happy.
"Sure.." she said and crawled over beside him under the fleece blanket.
It definity was warmer.
"Just don't get any ideas" she said a goofy smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

"Hm...we'll see," Garulia said teasingly as he put an arm around her, hand resting lightly on her breast. He made no move of it and acted like he hadn't noticed. He distinctly felt something poking against her... Hopefully she wouldn't noticed that, either.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Naomi raised a brow and looked down.
"A little happy there bud?" she said laughing.
She hadn't received this kind of attention in a long time.. a long long time.. since she was back in early high school.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 pm

"Yeah," Garulia said, turning red. "A bit..But you know you like it." He was suddenly going on the offensive. This game was always fun, no matter what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:51 pm

She chuckled and brought her hand up to fiddle with his shaggy hair.
"I havn't recived this kind of attention in a long time" she said getting a sly look on her face.
She leaned closer to him, Blake had completely slipped her mind.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"I've never given this kind of attention..." he whispered as he pulled her ever closer. He brought his lips against hers, the warm feeling better than any blanket. He probed into her mouth with his tongue, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: