Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

On the Run - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Blake shook her head. She didnt like portals, even if she was going in or not.
"I really would appriciate not getting shocked if you dont mind. Would you like getting yoru mind blown just because you commented on someone's looks or didnt like them?" Blake crossed her arms and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Van turned and pushed the door open. "Bye." He mumbled before poking the end of the sword and letting the electricity through it. He jumped out of the moving train and hung on to the side.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Garulia's arm went numb with the shock. He screamed.

"YOU BASTARD!"

With a flick, he opened a portal behind the guy after sticking his head out and made it suck him in.

"DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Blake fell. Her entire body cunvulsed and she began to shake, as electricity flowed throughout her body. He head hit against the metal and a massive headache struck her. She tried to scream out but no audible sound left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Van fell from above the train and landed back on it. He jumped back through the door and looked around. "Well thats just pathetic." He mumbled putting his hand out. The electricity from the room flowwed into him. The light above them turned off and the train stopped a little before picking up its pace once more. Van poked the light and it turned back on. "So, that was annoying." He sat down on the chair and looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm

"Go. Away," Garulia said angrily. "You're worse than us. You're not only a freak, you're messed up. Leave before I kill you."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Blake sat up, her head buzzed and her body ached.
"What the hell?" She snapped. "Why the fuck did you do that?" She pressed her palm to her forehead and squeazed her eyes shut.
"Honestly, I could really kick you in the balls if I knew you had any."
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm

"Ouch." He started playing old episodes of road runner on his screen as he picked at the blood on his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Garulia gestured to the next cart with his sword. "Climb over there. There's a connector."

He was growling with anger.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm

"Oh come on, arn't i loved." He stood back up and looked down on the kid. Just then the coyote was squashed by his own plan.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm

"No, you're not," Garulia replied angrily. "I hate you. Out. Now."

He was ready to swing...
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:25 pm

"Hate is such a strong word, I prefer dislike." He noticed the kids clentched hands. "Don't bite. I don't"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm

"Leave!" Garulia snapped."Before I get violent."
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 pm

"Ok, but first im going to show you a magic trick." He grabbed a walky talkie that went from train to train. "Now you see me." He body instantly turned into radiowaves and travled across the line to he reformed in the next train up. "Now you don't." Oh look another one This one was asleep. Well it beats what the others did hands down. He pulled his hoodie back up and tightened it.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Naomi woke up to the sound of someone's breathing.
After living on her own for so long she had to learn to listen carefully and wake at the slightest of noieses.
Jolting upwards she saw a guy in a hoodie.
"Gar?" she asked rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Vans computer gave a whurring noise. He sat back in the chair and looked down. "You mean underpants man?" He asked not moving his head. "Him and the girl are a bit tied up, looks like they had fun though. Lots of banging." He turned his head and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Naomi chuckled.
"heh yeah he ain't bad at that" she said streaching.
But she was careful not to let her gaurd down.
"So i'm guessing your a freak too?" she asked pulling a laptop out from her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 am

"Lady I define the word freak."
He looked down at her laptop, "So, what can you do?" He asked.

Should i count that thing as my brother?
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am

"heh, believe me I have probably seen people in worse shape than you" she said still looking at her laptop.
"well I bring the word Hacker to a whole new level" she said with a smile.
"Since the internet is restricted to only goverment people now and banks and such... well I can access anything and everything. I never run out of money or virtually anything" she said and began typing.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 am

"Lucky you." He leaned back. God, she will proberly be wondering what the hell I can do.
He almost laughed at her worst shape comment. "Yeah, I doubt that, I really do."
"Any way, names , van."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 am

"names Naomi" she said not taking her eyes off her computer screen.
"So let me guess your some kind of person with a teleporting ability right? Cause theres no other way you could have got in here." she said finally looking up.
"oh and try me, I have seen a fair share of freaks." She closed her laptop and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am

"Van" He replied looking back to the window.
"I control radiowaves, I can become them and catch rides with them." He pointed at the walky talky on to wall of the carrage.
"You sure, i mean you look kinda all pristine and up townish." He shrugged and took off his jacket. Under neath was his thin framed covered in cuts with little bits of wire comming out. He reached up and whipped some dust of his shoulders speaker. Before looking back with his computer head.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 am

"huh that sounds like a useful skill" she said smiling.
"HA! uptownish! I'm flattered but seriously i'm just a girl who was abandoned by her parents. I just like to look nice so i don't look like a outcast." she said and watched as he removed his hoodie.
At first her eyes widened a little.
"well.. thats different." but then she sighed.
"but not the worst i've seen." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

"Oh well lucky you then." He sat back down on put his jacket back on and pulled up the hoodie.
"So, think you could hack me?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am

She shrugged and watchd as he put his hood back on.
"is that a challange?" she asked her eyes glowing blue a little.
She opened her laptop and pulled some cords out of her backpack.
"I'd like an oppertunity to see just how you tick," she said laughing as she waved one of the cords in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: