Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 am

Garulia growled and let it fall, shoving Blake to the side out of fire as he dived to the other side.

"Shit shit shit!" he said again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:55 am

Christabelle saw the portal fall and as she started to incase the car into ice to help keep the bullets from harming more importantly herself than anyone else she flipped down into the car. "Thanks." she said looking at the people in the car. She took the metal sticks out of her hair letting the curls fall down to her waist as she put them into a holder. Her black bondage pants were tight fitting and thanks to what was happening she was removing the chains from them.

She removed her backpack and pulled out a black case, she opened it showing all of her throwing knives that she carried on her, placing the metal sticks inside the case. Standing up and pulling out a tank top and pulling it over her head over her sports bra she looked at them and finally spoke. "Take it they found you huh?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:58 am

"Nah duh," Garulia said angrily. "We can't let this train get to Paris! Under any circumstances!'

As he said this, they began to pass over the ocean.

"We have a few hours, at the most. What can you do? Quick!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 pm

"And exactly why can't we let this train get to Paris?" she asked looking at him. "At the moment we don't have a choice. If you are asking what I can do well its simple. When my powers developed I became a cryokenetic." she said as she took off her tank top again. She held out her hand I can form ice out of thin air and control it...Plus I can do this." at that moment she closed her eyes and wings started to appear from her back. They looked extremely fragile but infact they weren't. They were the most beautiful faerie wings anyone had ever seen starting at an almost Navy blue on the outside slowly fading to almost a clear. She flapped them and started to float. "Plus I can throw a dagger better than any assassin."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 pm

"Okay..." Gar was taking in all their resources. "Blake, you can use your shadows and confuse them. And you...you can use ice to shield yourself from their bullets. Get in close and freeze the helicopter blades."

"I'm Gar, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 pm

"Um no." she said as she settled down and let her wings retract into her body. "For me to fly up that high and let them see my face would be completely moronic." she explained. "I can freeze them from here if I have to. I've never been hunted before because I was easily able to conceal my abilities thanks to my brother. Besides what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 pm

"I'm going to hold off the foot soldiers," Garulia said, pulling his blade from it's sheath. A flick of his wrist brought it in front of him as he heard feet hitting the top of the train. And a lot of them.

"Oh fuck... Okay, new plan!" he said. "Hold the train car!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Christabelle hurriedly pulled out her case of daggers. "Um I'm quicker with these." she said pulling them out leaving her shirt off as she got the holder for them and it on quickly placing them into the holder. "I'm deadlier with them. They damn near hit every target without me having to aim."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"Don't care. Just stay alive," he said as the first foot soldier swung in. He kicked the guy out as his gun started blazing. One of the bullets nicked his shoulder.

"Ugh..." It wasn't life threateningly deep, but it hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Christabelle took one of the daggers and threw it. It almost immediately met the target and the foot soilder fell down dead. "that was easy." she said as she went and pulled the dagger out of his chest and took the gun. "Hey we might need that later."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"Whatever," he said, a little annoyed. "I don't use guns."

A swipe of his sword dispatched three more foot soldiers that had swung in. As he kicked them out, he felt his power beginning to seep back in. He would have it if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"I don't either but you never know when it could come in handy." she said as she threw two more daggers from one hand easily hitting the soldiers square in the chest and one in the head. "Ok I have to be able to see that helicopter so I can freeze it."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:45 pm

"I'll cover you," Garulia shouted. "Go! I'll hold off the bullets around you okay?"

He nodded at her and pointed with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm

"You better not let me get killed." she said as she made her way to the door of the train car. She could just faintly make out the helicopter in the grey clouds. "I don't know if I can get it!" she called out hearing the roar of the train. She squinted til she could make it out better and watched hoping the ice would form on the engine and blades of the copter.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Van sat back down. "They looked like their getting creamed." He mumbled. "Your call, we help them or we go to paris?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 am

The helicopter sawyed dangerously and Lex glanced at the pilot of the helicopter. "Now what soldier?" His question was sharp, aware that the aboniations could have some potentially dangerous weapons against him. The pilot fiddled with some controls and yelled back to the others. "The blades are jamming! It's odd, it seems like they are starting to ice over!" Lex snarled incoherent words cand motioned for the pilot to fly further out of reach. The pilot complied, turning the helicopter away from the plane. Lex now looked at the man beside him. "General, any reports on the foot soldiers?" The general nodded and told Lex how they were holding up. "Seems that a small poket of freaks are holding them off. " Lex grimaced and went to the front of the helicopter. "Bring me down, now. I want to see the faces of the creatures I must destroy. The pilot was about to argue, when Lex grabbed him by the collar. "Bring me down!" The pilot nodded, and Lex turned to the general. "Get that train stopped, I want to give them the opportunity to surrender." The general nodded and began to speak rapidly into his headset.

Barriers were created further along the tracks, behind the barrier, several tanks were lined up. Bombers flew the skies above the train, and the ground troops were told to fall back. The helicopter lowered slowly. It landed beside the tracks behind the barricade. Lex climbed out of the helicopter and waited for the crash. The impact of metal on melta screeched and men slammed hands to their ears, however, Lex remained impassive, and he heard the jarring halt of the train. He motioned for his bodyguards and the general to follow him. He climbed atop a tank, waiting for the first freak to show itself.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Van stood back up, "Screw it." He walked over to the walkie talky and pushed the button. Nothing, "Oh yay." He mumbled opening the door of the train. "Bye." He said with a wave before jumping out of the moving train. He rolled for a bit before coming to a stop. He pushed him self up and started walking through the rain. Up ahead was a bunch of tanks with an hold man standing on top. Just then the train crashed into the wall, van used this as a distraction and walked up so he was about ten meters away from the man. "Hello!" He Called waving. He jacket was on the ground behind him, it would catch fire if he tried something like this with it. He let his arm fall to his side before electricity started to show its self as it wizzed around his body.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Naomi may have just met Blake and Gar but she well... had fooled around with Gar and well..
She couldn't help but feel a little attached. Afterall she had been looking forward to seeing him once they got to paris.
Eyeing the open train door she looked out, seeing the helicopter and everything else.
"Shit" she said and could see the cart where Blake and Gar would be.
Carefully she managed her way to the roof of the train, which was rather difficult with all the movement.
After jumping a few cars down she found an openeing and slipped inside where Gar was.
"Come on we got to get out of here or we are screwed!" she said gripping Gar's hand.

(sorry if I missed anything, I didn't get around to reading all the posts)
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Gar nodded at the new girl and began to suck in the bullets as she flew. He used his power to open another portal in the dark world and send them back at the shooters.

As Naomi took his hand, he blushed but looked determined.

"What are you doing here?!" he shouted. "Now I have to worry about you too! I'm not leaving the wing girl."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm

"I can look out for myself you know!" she said and looked up seeing the girl.
She stared in awe at the girl... she.. could fly. Naomi wished she could do that.
"well we need to hurry, this train ain't going to stay on the rails for long!" she said gripping his hand a little harder.

Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

"Stay on the...Nao you're a genius!" Garulia shouted, grinning. He opened a portal and made the new girl fly through it into the light world. Then he used all the power he could muster and...the train car was in the light world! What he hadn't counted on was momentum and they began rolling.

"Hang on!" he took hold of Nao and Blake, and pressed them to the floor. Soon something hit the car, hard, rattling them all. As Gar peeked out, he saw they had hit a tree, and it wasn't too happy.

"What's WRONG with you!?" it shouted. Light World trees could be so annoying.

"Sorry! Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 am

The train was there, and then it was just gone! Lex frowned, but then turned to the boy with the computer for a face. Lex hopped off the tank and into his helicopter. He turned to his general and motioned for him to stay. "Kill him, or your life will end here instead." The general gulped and nodded, shouting orders. The tanks lowered their weapons for direct hits, and infantry got into poistion. The general yelled the command, and all you could hear was the pounding of the weapons. The helicopter took off, and scaled the skies. It turned and headed back towards government headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Naomi's head slammed hard agenst the floor of the train car when they hit the tree.
Blood trickled down her face and slowly she rolled over pressing her hand agenst the wound.
At the moment she was seeing doubles of everything and she tasted the coppery taste of blood in her mouth.
"Gar... what happened?" she mumbled her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 pm

"Son of a bitch!" Saphire exclaimed picking himself off the ground in front of the wrekage from.... A TRAIN??

"What in the HELL are you people thinking?" He was nursing a few still healing cuts and gouges. "Yo coulda killed me!"
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Van slouched a little as the tanks started aiming at him. "Well, maybe we can work something out?" He asked pointing a finger at a turret, ir exploded. How ever this caused all the others to go off as well. "Bye, bye world." He mumbled sitting down as the first rocket hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: