Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:36 am

Garulia was lost. The gravel under his feet was black, not gray, as he had grown up used to in the light world.

"Stupid bomb!" he said, angrily kicking the ground as he walked into a clearing...full of trains. There were trains everywhere with destination signs on them. Some going even across the ocean. He hopped on one that said Paris. The farther away from the stupid government the better...

He settled into the car and leaned against a box. From his pocket, he withdrew a book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 am

Blake rushed through the yard. Some one was following her, her breathes came in short gasps. She needed to stop and breathe, but they were so close. Blake saw lot's and lots of freight cars all around her. It was a labrynth that never ended. Hopelessy she opened the side door to one and dove in. Hoping that the rusty squeek wouldnt giver her away. Slowly closing so it wouldnt make as much sound, she left it open enough so that she could peek through.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 am

"What are we looking at?" Garulia whispered, looking over her shoulder, knowing it would scare her. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. What are you hiding from hm? I'll help in anyway I can."

He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 am

"Holy crap!" Blake whipped around right into his chest. Her hair flipped over her face. Her hands were on his chest and she quickly pulled them away pushing her out of her face.
"You have to be quite, they're after me." Blake whispered, afraid that she might give away their location.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:51 am

"Okay," Garulia whispered, ignoring her putting her hands on his chest and lifting her up. Silently, he carried her as far back into the freight car as he could. "We'll be okay here."

He was still whispering just in case. And he didn't let go of her. It hit him him how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:54 am

"Oof" Blake huffed as she was picked up. Her dirty white tee pushed up to around her bra
"Hey eyes up here buddy." Blake said pointing to her own eyes. She sat cross legged and where he had placed her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 am

"Oh believe me, I don't look. I touch," Garulia teased. "Anyway, after this is all over we could go hang out. The Eiffel Tower is supposed to be really romantic."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:58 am

"Are you asking for a date? You sure do move fast." She got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards him, giving him a shove, so that he fell over.
"Are you quiet?"
"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:59 am

"Yes I am, and I'm not sure about the quiet thing," Garulia replied and pulled her towards him so that she fell on top of him where she had pushed him over. "You were pretty eager to put your hands on me earlier thought."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 am

Blake's eyebrows raised. "Is that so?" She sat up.
"Well, I guess that I must go run from those maniacs." She went to get up, pushing herself up with her one hand.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 am

"You're safe here," Garulia replied quietly as he smiled, kissing her cheek lightly and looking into her eyes. "Why not stick around here with me, hm? It could be fun. Besides, I'm not into immediate sex. We could just talk for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 am

Blake looked over at him, she gave a crooked smile. She leaned over him and whispered in his ear. Her breathe left a slight impact.
"And the fun in that is?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:07 am

"Hm so you do want me don't you?" Garulia asked back as he kissed her lightly. "I'm Garulia by the way."

He pulled her closer against him. "What did you have in mind to do?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 am

Blake snaked her fingers up and under his shirt.
"Just a bit of fun." She pulled it over his head, kissing at the nape of his neck, to his collar, then to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

Naomi was running, running it always felt like she was running these days. Her black coverse shoes were covered in mud and dust but she had to keep running. One of the men came up and grabbed her shoulder, lightning fast she spun around and gabbed her taser into his neck.. With a loud crackling noise he fell to the ground twitching. "Bastard!" she huffed before running into a train yard. She tried to get into several train cars but they were locked. Finally she found one that opened and she jumped inside. A noise made her freeze... she wasn't alone. Spinning around she saw two people in the back.... two people getting very cozy in the back... "Ahh jesus.." she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 am

"Ah...fuck," Garulia said chuckling, but made no move out of the position. "Hi, I'm Garulia. And you are...?"

He smiled at her warmly, ignoring the fact that he had been about to have sex when she walked in... "You wanna come and hang?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 am

Blake looked up and blushed, she remained how she was though.
"Hey I'm Blake. Sorry just was a little busy there." She gave a chuckle and looked over at Garulia. Blake bit her bottom lip, her cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 am

Naomi cocked an eyebrow. "I'm Naomi..." she said slowly.
"you know I would love to but you to look.... well.. busy?" she said backing towards the door.
"perhaps i'll come back another time.." she was about to leave when she heard the voices outside..
"Shit... never mind I guess i'm staying..." sighing she sat over in the corner across from the two.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 am

"Yeah...Might wanna be quiet," Garulia said smiling. "You don't have to sit over there. I'm sure Blake wouldn't mind if you joined us."

He laughed a grinned to show it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 am

Blake punched his shoulder and gave him a sneer. She gave a awkward wave to Naomi.
"No, no we werent doing anything." A forced smiled covered her face.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 am

Naomi couldn't help but laugh at his joke. She hadn't laughed in a long time.
"what would you do if I said yes and jumped on over there?" she said still laughing.
"looked like alot more than nothing.." Naomi said rolling her eyes.
"You hungry?" she asked pulling some beef jerky out her black and red checkered backpack.
Setting the jerky down she reached in a pulled a laptop out and turned it on.
"So I take you both are freaks too?" she asked tossing some jerky towards them.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:37 am

"I actually wouldn't mind," Garulia said happily, kissing Blake lightly, trying to take her off guard. "Oh my god beef jerky!"

He reached out and grabbed a piece, eating it whole.

"Thanks!" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

Blake sighed. Well bye bye chance. she thought.
"What kind of meat is it? Best is the spicy stuff."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:43 am

"sorry just got orignal" she said tossing some to Blake.
Browsing on her computer she brought up a virtual 3d map of the area. She turned the laptop around so they could see the screen.
"This is where we are. Tell me where you guys are going and I can find the mose efficent route." she said a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:49 am

Blake looked at her and shrugged.
"Was just running and it lead me here. Found him when I was running from the takers." She ajusted her shirt so that ot covered her stomach, but it was getting a little dirty from always falling. Blake instinctavly brushed at it and gave another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: