Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

On the Run - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: Van...you have to wait a month from the time you made your character before you can make another one.

IC: "Nao!" Garulia said, running forward and using a portal to suck up the blood. "Are you alright?"

He wrapped her in his arms.

"Oh...sorry guy!" he called to someone who was raging and storming. "It was my only option, we were being shot at and either give away the mutants position or get hurt. I picked getting hurt. Plus we had a higher chance of surviving anyway my way."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm

"I think so..?" she mumbled her eyes still closed.
She felt Gar pick her up wincing a little as her head rested gently agenst his arm.
Naomi could hear someone else yelling at them, although she wasn't quite sure...
her ears were ringing to loudly.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:16 pm

"That's a fair amount of blood, hold on I'll be right back." Saphire said as he swung into the train. The air began to thicken and the young man was gone. A few moments passed and the air's pressure increased again.

Saphire stood inside the train car holding sterile gauze and medical tape, along with a stitching needle and dissolve-able stitching.

"I just hope the military doesn't keep sock count or video cameras in the hospitals." his laughter was strained and hollow.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 pm

((OOC: I WASN'T USING MY FUCKING WINGS!!!! SEE NOW ALL OF YOU CAN'T REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO POSTS...GAR I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!)))

Christy went flying through the portal now having to pull out her wings to keep from falling to certain death and her wings came out from her back immediately flapping against the wind bringing her to land smoothly near the train. "Hello?!" she called out to them. "Its one thing to try to kill me you jackass but everyone else too?!?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:38 pm

"Best chance of survival," Garulia repeated. As he said this, he lifted Nao into his arms. "Come on, focus," he said quietly. "Can you fix it?"

The question was directed at the other guy.

"I dunno what we're gonna do if you can't. The best I can come up with is find a town, but I don't have a clue where we are."

OOC: Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

"Not for me!" she exclaimed at him. "Be glad I have at least control of when my wings are out otherwise I would have died." she was still furious for being drawn through the portal without knowing what was going on. She had been grateful that she had reacted fast but now she wanted to check and see who was hurt. "So who is going to possibly die from injuries?"
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 am

Saphire shot the blond girl a look that said I'm working here and paid her no more attention after that. He was to focused on patching up the injured girl. He had ended up with enough stitches in his life time that he could truly do it himself. He looked down on the girl with a fake smile and eyes that were worried for her life. "This is going to hurt... A lot!"

As he started he had to first clean the wound, using half the gauze he had brought back with him. After he could assess more properly the wound he started laughing. There had been to much blood for him to see all that had happened but it was no where near as bad as he had thought. He put in a total of six stitches, and wrapped the girls head with the rest of the gauze and taped it up.

"The threat is real enough, she had nicked a blood vain, but not a major artery or anything. She probably has a sever concussion so don't let her go to sleep or eat any thing for awhile. Other then that and a few days to heal up, she should be just fine." With that he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 pm

"Focus...? Easier said than done...." she mumbled out before she felt the other person feeling around her head.
"Alright..." she said and waitied for the pain to hit her... Well actually it did more than hit her, it felt like she had just got knife to the head or somehting.
Naomi let out a small scream of pain before she bit down on her toughn... blood filled her mouth, but she didn't bite it to bad.
"Fuck..." She mumbled spitting out some blood weakly. He slowly wrapped bandages around her head and she opened her eyes for a few moments.
"Thanks.." her voice sounded tired and almost broken.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Garulia watched in silence as he saw the small exchange between boy and girl, then operation on the other girl by the same guy.

"It's okay, I've got you Nao," he said hugging her. "Thanks. You wanna stay with us?"

The last remark was directed at the boy.

"We could use resourceful people."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm

"well I'm glad somebody does." she said smiling up at Gar weakly.
"So once i'm all better.. I still stand on my offer" she said giving Gar a small wink.
Just then she hung her head back.. feeling a dizzy spell hit her.
"Jesus I havn't hit my head like that before.."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Christy pulled something out of her back pack and handed it towards Naomi. When she was able to let go of it, it was frozen, "Here put that on your head so it doesn't get too swollen." she said looking at the boy who looked like he was ready to completely bitch slap her across the face. She had actually quite expected it from him. "Its not much but its something."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Naomi looked up a little. "Thanks" she said giving the girl a weak smile.
She managed to hold up the object and held it agenst her head.
It hurt at first but then the numbness hit her and she let out a relived sigh.
"thats... much.. better.." she mumbled happy that the pain was starting to subside a little.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Saphre looked at the girl Nao, his voice showing his amusement. "Didn't I tell you to take it easy?"

He looked at the other guy in the eyes. "And whom exactly is 'we'? Are we Metas suddenly a band of avenging angels? Or maybe were super heroes? If our paths cross again I might, if not then we were never meant to unite. Fate will decide. Until then,' he said with a faint smile. knowing eventually his Geais would lead at least one of them back to him, such was his blessing, such was his curse, "just call me Geais."

With that he turned his back to them, the air thickening up, and was gone again.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"I'm Garulia. We're actually trying to kill people, so we might be bad guys," he said laughing. "Either way, later."

With that, his head was turned back to Nao.

"Let me..." he said and gently took the ice, setting it ever more gently on the wound. "Thank you," he said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Amir looked up from the rock she had been sitting on. Her red hair slashing in a sudden breeze. A grin lifted her lips and she slid down from her perch. She could sense others nearby, maybe the would allow her to tag along with them....Her eybrows knitted together in a frown. The way they arrived in the light world puzzled her, she couldn't quite figure it out.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to sprint in the direction she had felt them enter the realm. HEr slender body picked up speed and she found an easy pace. She finally reached the scene, her eyes wide with surprise. She watched the crowd warily for a few minutes before deciding to approach. She stopped about twenty feet away, just watching. She had not been in contact with other beings, he mind focused inward in attempt to bring about self-awarness with her powers to better understand them. Needless to say, she didn't quite know how interact with the group.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm

"Not a problem." she replied looking at him, "Names Christy if we're introducing ourselves." She crossed her arms bringing out her wings letting them flutter in the light breeze. "So what now that we're here?" she asked curiously looking at Garulia.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:58 pm

"mine's Naomi, but most people.. call me Nao." she mumbled.
Leaning agenst Gar she managed to sit up a little. "So where exactly are we?" Sunlight shown in her eyes and she squinted.
Her mouth felt dry and sticky and tasted like blood. While her head still throbbed she figured it could have been worse.
Out of the corner of her eye she noticed something moving, lifting her hand to sheild her eyes from the sun she noticed it was a girl.
"hey.. theres someone over there" she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Garulia edged her up on his chest a little.

"I don't know. Maybe we should-" his sentence was cut short by the announcment from Nao about a girl. His head snapped to the right.

Sure enough, there was a girl there.

"Hey!" he called to her. "Come join the party! The more the merrier!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Christy was hestiant about the girl. She didn't know what to think about her. They were all strangers but they had all already almost died together today. It was a weird day in and of itself. "Hey who are you?" she called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 pm

AMir gave a little self-concious toss of her hair, and came closer. She came to a stop before Christy, and spoke in a wistful tone, giving the essence of not truly being all there. "I am Amir, I'm telekinetic and telepathic. What happend here? This is a lot of excitment for this area of the lightworld...." SHe trailed off, looking away from Christy and the others.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"We just...got a train here," he said, pointing at the car. "Um...yeah. I'm Garulia."

He held his hand out to her.

"A pleasure!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Naomi looked at the girl. The thought of her being a telepath gave Nao the shivers.
There was litterally no stone they couldn't unturn in your brain and Nao hated the idea of that.
She had a few secrets she would rather keep burried deep in her mind. So she was a little cautious when the girl approached.
"I'm... Naomi." she said slowly her icy blue eyes scanning the girls face.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Amir sidestepped from Gar like a frightened horse, and her hands flutterd nervoulsy as she clasped them together. SHe made no move to shake his hand, instead she sent him a small smile. :I'm not quite sure if it is a pleasure to meet you Garulia." As Naomi spoke, she could sense the dislike for telepathy in the girl. Her icy gaze pierced Amir, and she couldn't help but laugh. "You don't .have to worry about me digging throug hyour mind, I usually ask first." Unless they became enemies.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 pm

"Yes because I'm really going to trust someone after the brilliant one there almost threw me to my death a few minutes ago." she said pointing to Garulia. She held out her hand, "I'm Christy by the way." she said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Letting out a small sigh of slight relief, Nao let her eyes soften a little.
"So.. now that we're all feeling a little more familar with each other... What Next?" she added a little bit of sarcasim.
"I mean I don't even know where the hell we are..." she grumbled more to herself than anyone.
Agusting her headphones up back over her head she pulled off her back pack and pulled out her laptop.. It seemed like it had survived.
Opening it she plugged her headphones in and turned everything on.
No signal.....
"great... just.. great." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: