Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An opened portal can lead to bad places?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alteon King of Light

An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Alteon whistled.

"Which leader, might I ask? Garulia or Lex?" he queried curiously. "I doubt Garulia would have a secretary, or get married, so it must be Lex. Yes. So, why would you want them to split up? I mean, I'm a meta, you gonna try and kill me, Roxi?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 pm

"I never talked about killing anyone." she said looking at him. Funny how people always thought about her killing metas...She really was a neutral party in it all. How could she not be...but her job entailed her to stir things up in the matter. "Because it would destroy him as a man, effectively ruining his leading abilities." she added, "Which would mean there could really be no war."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Alteon raised his eyebrows.

"Very well put," he told her smiling. "But I have a fight to attend."

He pointed to an open air arena with his now drawn sword. "Sit in the front, okay?"

As he scraped his shoes on the sand, he walked up the steps to the arena where the rebelling man was already standing.

"This is an all out battle to the death, my people! I will not use my powers, only my sword!" he called over the heads of his beloved people.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

She walked into the sitting area of the arena, people moving to the side for her so she could get herself a seat down at the front like he had told her. When she made her way and got seated she heard his words, and the crowd gasped and then cheered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Alteon popped his neck and spun his blade up into a ready position. The other man spat in his direction with loathing in his eyes.

Al gestured to the man behind him who then placed his helm upon his head. The rebel did the same.

"Ready?"

"Yes, KING Alteon," he said sarcastically and then lunged. Alteon parried it easily and attempted to follow through with a thrust but that was blocked and thrust to the side, The kings other arm came around and grabbed the rebel's sword arm before it could come back, but he received a punch in the face.

A roundhouse kick sent the rebel flying backwards onto his ass and the king stood on his chest, sword at the man's throat.

"Do you yield?"

"Never," he man gasped even as blood coated his mouth when Alteon plunged his sword tip in. The sight of it made the king want to puke, but he resisted.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Roxi watched the fight take place. The man really didn't seem like an even match for Alteon but she really didn't have room to say anything on the matter. This was not her world after all. She flinched seeing the roundhouse kick to the head. She had seen many a disturbing things in her life but that wasn't why it had bothered her. She honestly could feel the pain from it and the thought of someone trying to do that to her made her feel sympathetic pain.

She flinched seeing the sword pierce the man's throat but her face remained neutral. She could hear the crowd roaring over her own thoughts at the man's death, as his blood sprayed over the area field. Must suck to be him. she thought as the blood continued to pour from the now dead man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Alteon sighed and retrieved his blade, then used energy to wipe it clean.

He sheathed it and waved away all the people asking him questions, feeling like he was about to puke.

"Come on Roxi," he grunted. "I promised you I'd get you home. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Roxi looked at him as he walked over clearing the people around them. She took a step towards him, looking at him curiously. He did look a little green in the face, "Did it gross you out that bad?" she asked curiously. "I can stay a little longer, I mean I've already been here a while and it is the weekend there. I'm fascinated by this place." she knew she was putting off her underground news show for this but what better way than to come back with information on another realm of existance.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:15 pm

"I hate killing people. Especially when all he was doing was what he thought was right," Alteon said quietly. "You are welcome to stay in the castle with me. I can set you up a room if you want. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm

"It would be nice of you." she replied looking at him, "I don't think many of us actually know the existence of this realm. Are there others?" she inquired curiously. "I mean I've only heard rumors, but nothing that was actually a proven fact til now. And how am I sure I didn't just fall and hit my head, and I'm living in an eternal dream now?"
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Alteon shrugged.

"One other than yours and mine that I know of. The dark world. Dank place. I hear the king's got a bit of a personality issue," he informed Roxi with another shrug. A man ran up to Alteon and the king nodded slowly as the messenger whispered in his ear. "Roxi," he said, turning to her. "I'm afraid you'll have to bunk with me. You can have my bed, but there are no rooms left. A village has to stay there tonight. A dragon burned it all down, but they escaped through tunnels. Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Roxi listened and nodded as he explained, "Maybe I'll have to fall into a portal there just to see it for myself, although I might end up needing to be rescued." she said with a laugh. She really did see herself in a predicament now. She was going to have to share his room with him, "I don't mind but I don't think I could take your bed from you. Especially after you've been so kind as to show me around and help me learn a bit more about this place." She seemed kind of surprised to hear about dragons. She had only heard of them in stories...now she was beginning to wonder what else was not just a myth.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Alteon nodded.

"I like dragons, personally. Their king is a good friend of mine," he said mechanically. "Well, if you insist we can share the bed. I'll put up a divider between us if you want."

He gestured at his castle and began to walk in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Roxi looked at him and then at the castle and her jaw almost dropped a bit at the sight of it. She was a little surprised. It looked almost like a castle she had been to in her world when she was a little girl...before the bomb. Although she didn't remember it too well and she knew it probably didn't hold a candle to this one, it was still nice to have some memories of her world before it had been turned into a complete shit hole.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him, "I've never even seen a dragon to be honest...I always thought they were just a myth...of course with people getting powers from a nuclear explosion I guess I kind of should have known better." she looked down at the ground rather sheepishly.

She looked over at him as he spoke of them sharing a bed. Not that she didn't find him unattractive, he honestly wasn't that bad looking for an older man. "I don't think we'll need a divider, assuming you aren't one to be completely dishonorable with a girl." she said with a laugh, jokingly. "Of course I'm not what most would consider a wanton either." She flashed him a small smile as they continued to walk towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Alteon couldn't help but break a smile. Of course, his castle was truly massive, no doubt about that. He himself only used about a fourth, if that, and the rest he would explore when the court had nothing for him at the time. He still had not discovered all of it's hidden areas and passageways.

"No, I'm not," he told her with a genuine smile. "Look, Roxi, I most certainly wouldn't mind no divider, if you get my meaning, but I don't want to just sleep with you. You are certainly not a wanton and I will not treat you as such."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 pm

"I'm glad to hear it." she replied with a small smile, "Though it really is hard for you to know someone just barely know them and share a bed with them if you ask me." she added, "I mean I can't complain because I really would like to see more of this place and you are offering me hospitality and I will not be one to put you out but you know nothing of me."

She liked seeing him smile. He had seemed kind of cold towards her when they had first met, her being a rather cold bitch not helping the situation of course but how could she not? It was just who she was was to be a sarcastic bitch to those who didn't know her...sometimes to even those she knew. It was part of what had gotten her where she was in life and she wasn't going to change now.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Alteon led her gently into his room.

"I told you, I'll sleep on the couch," he told her gently. "No matter what you're sleeping in that bed. It's really comfy and I want my guest to sleep there. A divider is no issue if it makes you nervous to sleep in the same bed as me. I tend to move around a lot in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 pm

She had to laugh, "You tend to move and I tend to find something to cuddle with." she stopped and put a hand to her mouth. She had never told anyone that. Her face turned as red as a cherry at admitting that. She wondered why that had decided to come out of her mouth then, especially to a complete stranger...well sort of a complete stranger. They had the past few hours to talk..other than his battle.

"Sorry I'm not so open to people. I said I wasn't taking your bed from you and I meant it. If I have to share it with you than I will."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Alteon raised his eyebrows and stepped forward towards her.

"Would you like to find something to cuddle with?" he whispered, a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. She's so beautiful...I've never felt this way before... He took another step forward so that they were about a foot apart. "Because I'm open for cuddling."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 pm

She stopped walking as he stepped in front of her. She hadn't even realized she had been flirting until she heard the words out of his mouth. He was open for cuddling. "Are you trying to hit on me?" she asked with a small smile as she took a step towards him, "Cause I do believe I'm going to have to be honest and say its working if you are."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 pm

A slight spark went through his mind, unnumbing him as he took his final step towards her, meeting her in the middle and puts his hands on her sides, slowly pressing his lips against her's.

"Maybe I should make it work a bit better," he whispered into her ear, stepping slightly towards the bed and tugging her gently.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 pm

As soon as the kiss had started, it just as quickly ended. She hadn't even had time to respond to it before she had found him whispering in her ear. Maybe I should make it work a bit better. the words played over in her head as he tugged her to the bed. She knew he was trying to seduce her. It was working all too easily for her liking.

She stopped and looked at him, her face slightly flushed from his words. His breath had been hot on her ear. "I'm not going to sleep with you." she said looking at him. "I don't know you well enough yet."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Alteon pulled her onto the bed without heeding her words.

"I'm not looking for sex, not now," he told her with a seductive smile. "Perhaps makeout and a cuddle? Sounds good enough for me at the moment. Just being with you sounds like fun to me, Roxi..."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Roxi fell onto the lush and soft bed. It really was softer than what she thought it would be. The sheets were of the finest golden silk she had ever felt in her entire life and it looked lovely placed against her lightly tanned skin. "Well when you say it like that." she said with a nervous laugh. She was unsure of why she was acting this way. She had never been nervous of anyone in her entire life and now around him she suddenly was playing the shy card? It just didn't make sense to her.

She curled up against him, her soft skin against him, "You're going to get your sheets dirty if you stay in that armor." she said with the faintest of grins.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Alteon slowly rubbed her shoulders.

A sly grin spread across his face as they fell onto the bed. "Well I need help to get it off. It's impossible to do on my own. So you should undo it. Just to let you know I'm only in an under shirt and boxers. So you'll get to see some things that you might like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An opened portal can lead to bad places?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: