Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An opened portal can lead to bad places?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

An opened portal can lead to bad places? Empty
PostSubject: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Roxi hadn't been paying attention to where she was walking and ended up falling through a portal. Of course it had been her fault since she hadn't been paying attention. Next thing she knew she was picking up her things from the ground in another dimension. "What the hell?" she asked outloud straightening her skirts, since she had been working. She had never seen anything like this in her world...not since she was little anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 pm

King Alteon sat upon his bright throne, looking down upon the usurpers.

"You dare threaten me and my kingdom?!" he shouted angrily.

"It is not your kingdom anymore, my LIEGE," one of the men said, spitting the last word and looking up defiantly. A guard began to backhand him, but Alteon held up his hand.

"Very well. We will have a public demonstration. I will fight for my kingdom. You win, you get it, I win, you die," he said chuckling slightly.

"But sire-" his chief adviser began, but Alteon again held up his hand.

"Hamilton, my old friend. I must show these people that I am no coward and am a human just like them."

The word had spread quickly throughout the kingdom, and at midday he was getting ready. Once clad in his armor, he had about an hour before the fight, so he decided to walk around. As he passed a barber shop near the arena area, he saw a girl fall out of a portal.

"Are you alright?" he asked kindly, his emblem shining off his armor as he helped her pick up her things.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Roxi looked up at the man as he came and helped her get her things. "I'm fine." she said taking her papers from him, "Just confused." Roxi had no clue where she was, but she knew it was almost like medieval fantasy world or something like that. "Where am I?" she asked coolly, but she hadn't even thought about asking him who he was and what he wanted with her. She had figured it would be odd enough seeing a girl fall out of a portal.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Alteon put a finger to his chin as he pondered the best way to answer her question.

"Well, you're in the world of Light, and I am King Alteon of Light who presides over the people here. Later today I am defending my place as king in a fight with a rebellion leader. If you would like to come and watch, I will get you in front row."

This woman was...very pretty...

He smiled at her and handed her her things before pointing down towards the arena.

"That's it over there. Afterward, I'm sure I can help get you home."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Well that was pretentious of him, she thought as he introduced himself to her. Granted it had saved her from looking like a complete idiot and having to ask who he was. She thought he seemed rather stuck up as she waited for the answer for him, "I'm not sure I could stay for that." she replied coldly. "I really must try to find my way back..." she trailed off.

It hit her, "Wait, world of the light?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean world of the light?" she asked surprised. She had heard rumors of other worlds but until now she had never actually known of their existance. They had all just been rumors...Even with Christabelle and Rian having been captured.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Alteon shook his head as a smile crept up his face.

"You misunderstand me," he said, correctly interpreting her coldness. "I do not have time to search out one of my portals until after the battle. That is why I said to come, not because I want a fan."

Chuckling slightly, he said "yes. Light world. My world. You are welcome here, as is everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

She looked extremely confused to the point that her coldness had faded, "If I come you'll explain this more to me?" she asked curiously. She was interested in this new found world...No longer thinking about the fact that she really needed to get back home.

"I'm sorry, I should introduce myself if you are going to help me get home." she said holding out her hand, "Roxanne Hart." she said looking at him, "Or just Roxi for short." she showed a smile but it was one that was difficult to read.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Alteon raised his eyebrows and shook her hand.

"Well, Roxi, you can call me King, Kingy, My Liege, Alteon, Al...I'm rather partial to Kingy myself," he said with a chuckle. "Anyway, I should get ready for my battle. Come on. Let's go get you set up."

He grabbed her by the hand and pulled her gently.

"Ready? I'd have explained it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 pm

She looked at him and couldn't help but to laugh as he introduced himself. Unfortunately from him she was used to being around important people. "Well Alteon?" she said questioning whether it was truly alright to address him as such, "Get me set up?" she asked curiously. She followed him as he pulled her by the hand like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Alteon nodded. "Yes. You need some of our clothes. Honestly? Here, you would be looked at as a prostitute. You need a more decent attire. Perhaps a long dress? Sometimes women showing their ankles becomes prostitution here."

He rubbed his eyes, clearly unhappy with that.

"Okay. Anything you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm

She looked at what she was wearing, a prostitute huh? she thought looking at him, "Well in my world you would look like some weird larp freak." she said sarcastically. She couldn't believe she had just been compared to a prostitute again. "I'm fine but what kind of clothes would I have to wear?" she asked looking at him curiously. "I mean am I going to have to dress as some renaissance princess or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Alteon chuckled.

"When I'm in your world," he told her. "I dress in jeans and a tee-shirt. Since you know me, I can get you some comfortable dresses and a nice top. Trust me, what you're wearing now will have guys shoving gold down your shirt."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Roxi looked at him rather perplexed..."I didn't know a pinstriped suit could cause such a stir." she said dryly. "Now where exactly are we heading...nice dress and top...wouldn't a top count as a part of the dress?" she asked correcting him in the process. "I mean unless you are wanting to put me into some sort of a bodice I would guess."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 pm

"You're right, of course," Alteon conceded, chiding himself at his own mistake. "I meant skirt. We have dresses, long skirts and pretty tops. So it's not like you can't do that. Eh. Personally, I prefer your current attire, but it's a little dangerous for a woman such as yourself. You WANT to be groped by random strangers?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 am

"I think they'd have themselves a handful if they tried to grope me." she said with a smirk. "Of course you look like you might actually like to grope me so I guess I better get some appropriate clothing." She couldn't help but to laugh at that. She wondered of what use she could put Alteon to and wondered how to execute such an idea as that.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Alteon smiled knowingly.

"Normally, when people suggest something along those lines they tend to want it to happen. Now, it's understandable to want a king, and I can have whomever I choose, but I don't want anyone Roxi."

He smiled and took her into a clothing shop.

"Quick! I don't have a lot of time! Pick something and let's go," he told her hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Roxi couldn't help but laugh, "Oh if I wanted you I could have you before you even knew what was going on." she said with a mischievous grin. She knew he was trying to put her in her place but in her world he would have been nothing more than what she was. "Besides, even kings deserve to have some fun with someone they might never see again." she smiled as she walked over to a scarlet red dress with a low bodice. It was still acceptable but she knew she liked to show off at least one of her assets. "There happy?" she asked looking at him, "We can go now just as soon as I put this on.

The lady running the store ushered her back and helped her get the dress on quickly returning her back out to the king.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

"Point taken. Maybe I can get a payment after all for my kindness," Alteon said shrugging unconcernedly. "Well, if you're ready. Come on. I can get you some food or drink if you please? Whatever suits you. We have sex toys here too if you'd like one of those."

The last sentence had been a joke, obviously. Not that they didn't have toys.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:08 pm

"Something to drink would be nice." she said rolling her eyes as he mentioned the sex toys, "Are all women talked to like whores here or just ones you're interested in?" she asked looking at him sarcastically. Not that she hadn't caught the joke, she had...hence the sarcasm in her voice. "You never know...I may want something other than kindness to pay you for."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm

The age old king shrugged and pointed at a vendor who was selling Earth soft drinks.

"We've began a system of trade," he explained. "Interdiminsional relations will become extremely important as time progresses. And no, not all of them are talked to like a whore, and neither are you. Want to see a whore?"

He stopped a man and handed him a gold coin, then pointed at a woman walking down the street. The man ran forward and shoved it between the woman's breasts and the woman pulled him into an alleyway.

"That's how whores are treated, Roxi."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

"Well offering to purchase a girl sex toys could be seen as if she were a whore." she said laughing as the woman pulled the man into an alleyway. "A gold coin for a blow job...are most women here that cheep?" she asked looking at him, then again...every woman had her price didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:19 am

"Oh, no way!" Alteon said with a chuckle. "She's probably gonna do whatever he wants. No, she's not that kind of slut. It doesn't really matter to them. They get the most money out of anyone cept me."

Shrugging, he grabbed her a coke and tossed another coin to the vendor before handing it to Roxi. "Don't worry, I'm seriously not interested. You're sexy, but I don't like sluts. I actually want a relationship."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:08 pm

She took the soda and immediately thought of dumping it on his head, "How dare you!" she exclaimed. "You don`t even know me and you`re going to sit here and call me a slut?! I think I`ll just take my chances with finding a portal back to my own world." she turned on her heel. She didn`t take that kind of verbal assault from anyone, much less some king who thought himself better than his people.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Alteon sighed and reached out an arm and placed it on her shoulder.

"Roxi, stop," he said quietly. "I didn't mean it and you know it. You want to come back with me now? We could go somewhere after my battle. And if you wanted you could set up a permanent stay here...in my private quarters...in this kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Roxi stopped as he put a hand on her. She was wondering if what she had said got to him. "And here I thought you say what you mean and mean what you say. At least in one of my jobs thats how I make my living." she said turning about to look at him. "Besides what use would you have for an earth reporter who`s undercover as their leader`s secretary?" she asked. "And trying to destroy his marriage because it makes no sense."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An opened portal can lead to bad places?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: