Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An opened portal can lead to bad places?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 am

"Well I hope you don't expect me to be your spy as well." she said looking at him, "Because I take orders from no one. I'm my own person and do what I want when I want." she said defiantly with a yawn, "Like right now I'm going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 pm

"I know you are. You're your own spy, you spy on Lex and a lotta people," Alteon said, shrugging. "Okay, you do that. I think I just might join you."

He pulled her close and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

(Posting as Roxi because my net isn't acting right)

Roxi was already quickly asleep but woke up trying to pry herself out of his arms. It was so damned warm in the bed, next to him that she wasn't sure if she could stand it. The sun wasn't even up yet and she wanted to get back to sleep she just didn't want to be so damned hot. After a few minutes she managed to get out of his grasp and settled herself on the other side of the bed, sighing as she fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An opened portal can lead to bad places?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: