Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come On (Christy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Christy didn't hide anything from Amir. She wanted Gar to let her at least let her have their daughter for a night or so. Her mind showed how much she was beating herself up, and how upset she and Lex both were that they didn't know if Alessandra was ok. Her mind was showing how much she was torturing herself mentally and how much she had meant when she said she'd bring Alessandra back to him.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Satisfied with what Christy had shown her, she pulled herself gently from Christy's mind. It upset her how much Christy was hurting. She turned to Gar, her expression softer. "Now, are you going to fight me or not?" She cracked her knuckles and smirked slightly. She might actually enjoy it if he fought her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm

"Just do it..." Garulia said, defeated, waiting for the horrible feeling of being completely naked in the middle of a crowd... All his thoughts exposed.... Shuddering, he stood up. "Now. Before I change my mind and start running."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Christy took back Alessandra and moved over to where Rian was and Rian walked over to them, "Ali?" he said as he placed a kiss on his younger sister's face. Christy smiled seeing the two together and then turned and looked at Gar and Amir.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Amir nodded, resisting the urge to make it painful on him. She entered his mind carefully, not quite sure what she would find. She tried not to pry too much, but she wanted to see what made him tick before giving him Christy's thoughts and emotions. What she found shocked her, and she realized that Gar needed a good talking to in private about what was good and what wasn't. After satisfying her snooping, she gave him the thoughts and emotions of Christy, makiing them hit him like a tidal wave.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Garulia cringed and shivered as her mind melded into his. Luckily, the connection didn't last long. Unluckily, he was hit with all of Christy's emotions. She would bring her back...really?

He physically fell backwards as Christy's thoughts hit him. As he hit the ground, for the second time, he passed out. Two minds was too much, three was unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Christy was glad she had taken Alessandra from Gar because she watched him pass out on the ground. That would be the second time that day that he had done that. Rian looked over and laughed and Christy went to changing Alessandra's diaper. "Should we wake him up?" she asked looking at Amir curiously.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Amir pulled Christy's emotions and thoughts from his head, but she lingered, making sure she didn't damage his head in any way. She pulled out and sighed, rubbing her temples. Amir looked over at Christy and smiled shakily. "Yeah, I will wake him." She went over and kneeled beside Gar, shaking him gently. "Gar, time to get up Sunshine." She chuckled and waited to see if he would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Garulia half-blinked and rolled over, standing up.

"C-Christy...you can have Alessandra for tonight but I'm going to camp near you...I know I can trust you, but Lex...you can understand that, right? I'll be maybe a hundred yards away. Don't worry. No one will see me."

He blinked at her but didn't smile.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Christy looked over at Garulia in surprise when he said that. Her eyes and face lit up like a light bulb and she jumped up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you!" she said happily. Now she just had to get them back so Lex could see his basically step daughter, and Rian could be in bed at a decent hour. "I have everything that I'll need for her so don't worry." she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Amir nodded satisfied at the turn out. She turned to Gar. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?" She laughed and watched Christy's excitment, feeling it pour off her. She turned to Gar slightly more serious. "You and I need to chat later. It's important." With that she leaned against the wall feigning disinterest.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm

"Whatever," Garulia said, ignoring the kiss and the jibe. None of it mattered. "Where are you going exactly, Christy? I'll get there my way and be there by nightfall. Don't expect to see me. Meet me back here tomorrow at the same time. Or else you'll have a war on your hands."

Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Christy looked at him, "Where else do you think I'll be?" she asked looking at him, "Where I have all the baby stuff." she said looking at him. "Although getting to Paris at this time might make a little bit of difficulty. Maybe we should meet at my brother's apartment at this time tomorrow?" she asked trying to make a compromise. It would be easy for him to get anywhere but it wasn't that simple for her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Amir looked at Gar a small smile on her face. She was surprised he had took her jesting without saying anything. He was learning. She watched them, not intervening her grin turning into a frown as she reflected on Gar's thoughts, He really thought he was doing the right thing. "I think that is a good idea, you wouldn't want to go to her place either, because Lex is not happy with you, at all. He would be less likely to give her back if you showed up at his place."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Garulia shrugged again.

"Fine. It doesn't matter. I'll tap on the wall three times so you'll know it's me. I already know where it is," he added shrugging a third time. "Anyway, I'm gonna go. I have business to attend to."

Really, he just needed to check on his Outcasts.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Christy looked at Amir, she knew exactly where she was going to take her daughter. By all rights Lex was her legal father. That was more important than actual paternity anyway. At least in her eyes...then again she really didn't have parents either. She looked at Gar, "Wanna get me back to my place?" she asked looking at him, "I'm sure you could do it faster than a plane."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come On (Christy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3