Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come On (Christy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

"Lex has no say in this." she said and Rian looked up at Christy hearing her talk about his father. He looked at Alessandra and started to wail her arm up and down, "Pway Ali!" he said causing Christy to laugh as he sat down pouting realizing that Alessandra wouldn't play. Christy pulled the bottle out of her mouth and started to burp her. "She isn't his. He already knows my decision and while he might not like it there isn't a thing he can do about it and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:09 pm

"I cannot trust you. Maybe I won't have to lock you in, but I'll have to be in the same room as you most definitely," Garulia told her sighing. "I'm telling you, my daughter will spend no more time in anything 'government!' I hate it hate it hate it that she was even in the HOSPITAL! She needs to stay away from those people."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 pm

"Its much safer to be born in a hospital than anywhere else and you know it." she said looking at him. "So if she was dying you wouldn't even take her to a doctor?" she asked getting extremely angry, "In that case maybe it would be in my best interests to run with her." she said even though she knew she wouldn't. "Obviously if thats the case you care more about yourself than you do her. Do you have any idea what her name even means?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:27 pm

"We have scientists and doctors on our side," Garulia growled. "The hospitals are controlled. I can't trust those. But I have better scientists, better doctors. The doctors are older than all of us and know what they are doing. They are our hospital. You can go there because they won't kill you on sight."

He sat there, curled in against himself.

What am I doing? I'm not cut out for this...not cut out...not...cut...out... With that, succumbing to his headache and lightheaded feeling, he passed out next to the two babies.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Christy had finished giving Alessandra the bottle and pulled out some cheerios for Rian who immediately started to eat them when Gar passed out. She shook him awake. "Gar, wake up!" she said and Rian looked at Alessandra and poked her belly making her smile.

"Gar, Lex is still in the hospital." she said when he finally came to, "Please let me take her for a couple of days, I swear that nothing is going to happen to her."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Garulia started crying as he opened his eyes.

"Don't take her...please Christy..." he said, begging her, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm going crazy. She's keeping me sane. Don't...please...please...I want Lex dead, not in the hospital...I hate him...I wish he had never been born...I wouldn't have to deal with all this!"

Putting an arm around his daughter, he pulled Alessandra next to him and cradled her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 pm

The second he took her away from Christy, both Rian and Christy started crying. "Want Ali!" Rian cried out throwing his fists on the ground. "And you think keeping her from me like this isn't driving me crazy?" she asked looking at him, "I'm not sleeping because I stay up at night wondering if she's going to be ok. If she's eating right, if she's staying clean. Look what its doing to Rian...He's smart for an 11 month old." she said looking at Gar.

"He knows he has a little sister. He knows Alessandra is his little sister. Do you want to completely take her away from him?" she asked looking at him. "If not for me at least for Alessandra and Rian."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:53 pm

"You cannot take her from me Christy....either you can leave Lex and come with us or it's always going to be like this," Garulia told her, opening his arms and pulling Rian forward and hugging him too.

"Here's Ali, Rian..." he said quietly and soothingly. "It's gonna be okay."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Rian started screaming when Garulia pulled him in his arms, trying to get away, "Want Ali! Not you!" he said as he reached up and slapped Gar in the face before managing to pull himself away. He hurriedly toddled over to Christy who took him in her arms crying, "You know I won't take him away from his father." she said looking at him. "And you see what you are doing to Rian...Its not right either."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Garulia stood up, lifting his daughter into his arms.

"It doesn't matter!"

He looked down at his daughter and sighed.

"I can't do this Christy...I can't pick between hurting my daughter and hurting Rian and you. I just can't. You picked between your daughter and your husband...I woulda picked my kid. Screw the guy he can die. You realize we would have taken care of you and Alessandra?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

"But others would have shunned Rian for being Lex's." she said looking at him. "No I picked so I wouldn't have to be a single mother for two children. Thats something you wouldn't know about. You've never had something like her or Rian that you cared for more than anything in the world snatched from you." Rian was crying as Alessandra was taken farther from him. "You aren't the one that is going to have listen to a baby crying because he can't see his sister."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am

Amir had recieved Christy's message, and she had hurried after her. Not soon enough, it seemed. THe scene had exploded, and everyone was crying. The emotions hit her like a tidal wave and she had to pause before stepping inside where the others were. She had healed completly and her eyes flashed angrily at Gar, before returning to nuetrality. She went of to Rian and gave him a hug, hoping to quiet him a little. She held his hand as she looked at Gar and Christy.

"Gar, do you realize that this could have turned out much differently?" She led Rian over to Gar and lifted him up to see his sister. "You shouldn't have done what you did. Even if you despise Lex, you did not have to drag these three into it. They have nothing to do with what Lex does. It is unfair of you to ask such a monumental thing out of someone."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 am

Garulia stood, shaking.

"No. They. Wouldn't. Have. Everyone in my people loved Rian while he was there...they new he was Lexy's..." he said, turning to Amir. "Mind. Your own. Business!"

He took out his sword and buried it into the sign post in his anger.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 am

Christy was still trying to calm Rian down when Amir showed up. She had made a point. It wasn't fair how Christy and her children were being brought into this because the children didn't have anything to do with it and he was tearing them apart. "You're tearing my children apart Garulia...it isn't right and you know it." Rian was still wailing at the top of his lungs and Christy couldn't calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Amir put Rian down and frowned at Garulia. She tried to take the sword from Gar, using her mind of course,"This has been made my goddamn business Gar. I have made it a goal to keep Rian safe from harm, and you threaten to harm him by keeping his sister from him. That makes this my business." She wrenched harder on the sword, trying to bury it in the far wall. There was no reason for him to have it out with children around. She stood in front of him, daring him to try anything with her eyes. This was meant to be a peaceful talk, but she would attack his mind with her own if needed. Maybe if she did, she could find out why he was doing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Garulia strangled the hilt of his sword, making sure his blade stayed with him.

"Never. Ever. Ever. Mess. With. My. Sword," he said slowly, pulling it out of the post and putting it into the sheath. He lifted Alessandra into his arms and cradled her. "You expect me to actually believe you'll bring her back?! What reason have you given me to expect that?! You've stated you want them both! You could just tell her Lex is her dad or something! I have no belief that you would! I absolutely can keep bringing her here, but she won't ever be allowed out of my site!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Christy looked at him. "What reason is, is that she is my daughter you idiot!" she snapped at him, "The fact that you should be able to trust me with her is reason enough. The fact that I went through hell and back to get Rian is reason enough. The fact that I'm fucking here is reason enough!" She was just getting angry with him and the fact that Rian was still screaming his head off didn't help her situation either. Rian was running over to Gar and kicking at him acting like the temper tantrum baby that he could be at the worst of times.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Amir sighed. "I can solve your doubt easily Garulia, all you have to do is ask. I can look into her mind you know." She rolled her eyes at him. "I'll mess with your sword if I want to." Amir looked at Christy sympathetically and went to collect the screamig Rian. She hoisted him in her arms and kissed him, brushing his mind with hers, quieting him for the moment. "I doubt Lex will keep Alessandra from you, the only thing that would worry him is hurting her while he tries to destroy you." She shrugged and leaned against the wall, Rian still sniffleing.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

"That's exactly the point! I don't trust you to BRING HER BACK! I know you'll take care of her, but I'll never see her again! Dumb blond..." Garulia said angrily. "Why would I believe you anyway, traitor?"

The last remark was said looking at Amir.

"I have no reason to believe you're not both lying!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Christy looked at him jaw dropped. "You better be glad you are holding our daughter." she said looking at him, the ground at her feet turning into ice, "Because if you weren't I'd kill you for that." She had been called that by a lot of people when she was little, when in fact she was very intelligent. Hell her father was a freaking bioengineer and a former member of the kgb. Her mother was a C.I.A member, although now dead. She didn't even say anything when Amir had taken Rian from her and started to calm him down.

"Because I'm here on good faith aren't i?" she asked looking at him, "You haven't been attacked yet have you?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Amir glared at Gar but turned to Christy. "You mind if I peer in your brain right quick? Then I casn show Gar how truthful you are being, though that requires access to his brain as well." She turned to Gar angrily. "Never piss off a redhead Garulia. I wouldn't have been a fucking traitor if you wouldn't have pulled the shit you did. I am willing to be a neutral third party between you and Lex, but I can't if you are going to be a complete fucktard." She sighed and waved her hand as if wiping her anger away. "are you guys gonna let me in your heads or not? I can force my way in if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Gar shook his head.

"Christy, you are a fool. You could just be waiting for the right moment. Then you can run and I'm attacked by a fucking SWAT team."

Of course, SWAT teams didn't exist but old cop movies helped.

"I'm not letting your creepy psychic ass into my mind! No sirree bob! I'll have no part!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 pm

"Then you really don't want to have faith in anything." Christy said looking at him, "I have no problem letting her in my head so you can see I'm actually telling the truth." She looked at him and walked over and took her daughter from his arms, "You say you want to trust me, but you won't even give me the chance to prove it or at least let someone show you I'm being genuine about it. I'm not the fool...you are."

She looked down at her daughter who was sleeping now. She placed a kiss on her forehead, "Much less I come to see her and you take her away from me."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Amir turned to Gar and smirked. "When I want something, I get it Garulia. I could get into your mind whether you wanted me to or not. Sure it would take longer, and be more painful for you, but that's not my problem." She shrugged and put Rian down, not wanting to drop him when she became trace-like. "I'm going to do it whether he likes it or not, try not to fight me too much, okay Christy?" With that she began to delve into the brain that was Christy's.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Garulia slowly began to back away as Amir delved into Christy's mind, taking Alessandra with him. He sighed and sat next to the post. There was nothing he could do. No matter what, however, he wouldn't give up his daughter, and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come On (Christy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next