Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Garulia was simply exploring, trying to find more people to recruit. He sighed and entered a village as night began to fall. No one today. The innkeeper smiled at him as he tossed a gold coin and received a room key.

"Thanks," he grunted, heading to the room and setting his bag down before heading down and ordering some dinner.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Just as Garulia made it down to order his dinner a blonde haired girl walked in, wearing a blue corseted dress that fell to her ankles. She was going through her backpack as if something had gone missing. "Damnit I know I had my money in here!" she swore as she kept digging deeper and deeper.
The innkeeper looked at her, "I'm sorry miss but no money no room." he said to Christabelle shaking his head.

"There isn't anything I could do to earn my keep at all?" she asked looking at him pleadingly. As of lately she knew she was running short on funds until she could meet up with her brother she'd have to survive the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Garulia looked up.

"Shit," he said, sighing as he stood up, recognizing the woman. "You can bunk with me if you want. But I don't have money for two beds. But the couch is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 pm

"Really?!" she asked excitedly. "I'll sleep on the floor as long as I have a roof over my head!" she said walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "I'll pay you back for letting me do this I swear." she continued to say. She had seen him once but had never taken the time to devulge her name. "I'm Christabelle, but please call me Christy." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Garulia was a little taken aback but shrugged it off.

"Uh I'll have a glass of tea and some fries, please," he said, smiling at the man, not being very hungry at all. "You want anything?"

The last remark was directed at Christy.

"I'm Garulia, if you'd forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"Um just some water." she said not wanting to have any money spent on her by someone she barely knew. She felt bad enough that he was willing to share his room and while she was grateful for it she didn't want to owe him anymore. "I'm not very hungry." she lied quickly. "Besides we never got around to introducing each other the last time we met."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 pm

"I said my name. But you must not have noticed, everything was so hectic," Garulia said as he ordered the water and sat at a table, taking a sip of his soda. "Thank god they started taking stuff from Earth."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 pm

"I just wish I knew what happened to my fucking money." she said looking at him. "Sorry, I just know I had it on me before I came in here. I think someone might have pick pocketed me again." she continued to say frowning. "It happens a lot really. I usually catch them though when they go for my knives. They are the only thing I have that belonged to my brother..." she trailed off thinking of that day they met.

"Yeah it was pretty hectic if I remember." she continued to say, "Though honestly I don't really wanna remember because that was the first time I've ever been attacked by them."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"Ever thought of joining the resistance?" he asked. "Your skills would put you immediately high up. Even though we don't really have ranks. I'm sort of the leader, you know. After we got to the tower, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm

"Like the fact that I can blend in and infiltrate the government if I had to?" she asked looking at him. "why don't you explain it more to me before I make my decision. I wouldn't want to make a rash choice or anything like that." she explained. Her brother made sure to teach her to look at all possibilites and odds with stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

"We have bases all over, and I command the troops. We hold Paris most of all. No one expects us to be there. And it gives you a free home, a free bed, free food...just so you'll fight. I'll run you down on it all if you accept."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm

"I had a home before that train ride put me on the run." she said looking at him. "They were after you not me." she explained. "I mean for all you know I was there because I had already infiltrated the government and now I'm having to lay low until they forget that I was there. You should probably supply me with that just on that principle alone but I guess I should accept seeing as how the company doesn't seem too bad to look at." She smiled coyly at him as she said the last part. She knew she was playing a dangerous game but she knew it was the most exciting game she would ever play. She was completely sure that she could take down the governement or help if she could get on the inside. She had fairly good control of her powers so long as more didn't progress.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Garulia made a portal and sucked a random fly into the dark world.

"I am a pathway," he said, smiling. "I am the connector. People would have to search for the tiny portals, hidden randomly throughout the world. And you. You can fly. I've always wanted to do that. And your ice thing is bad ass! With you and me, plus this little jewel I found that can pull things into pieces, we could take out the government and put a stop to this war! You can't hide forever, Christy."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 pm

She looked at him as he said this. "Of course I wasn't going to hide forever!" she replied looking at him surprised. "I've had a plan since before I left my brother to go out on my own. I plan on infiltrating the government. Get close to someone high up and then crush them down when the appropriate time comes." she finished saying.

"My flying sucks though." she continued to say. "I'd much rather be able to create portals. But I wanna hear more about this jewel thing...By the way you said me and you. What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:29 pm

"She can pull things into their respective pieces," Garulia explained, smiling at her. "If you want it to mean more than it did that's fine, a lot of people want it. But all I meant was we have the three most powerful powers in our arsenal."

Gar leaned back and smiled at her wider.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 pm

"Well its just the way you explained it. It seemed like you wanted it to mean more." she replied smiling. "Of course I'm happy with a little tryst or even just being fuck buddies but if you want it to be more thats fine as well....But to warn you I'm a one person kind of girl when it comes to an actual relationship unless I'm forced to do otherwise." It was true. She had only had one relationship and it hadn't ended very well which was why she wasn't at home any longer. She had found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her and then she decided to turn him into ice and smash him where he had stood.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

"I'll...consider it," Garulia said slowly, calculating. "Anyway, maybe we should head to bed? It's getting late and I've had a long day."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Christy yawned, not realizing how tired she had truly been from walking all day, pretty much lost until she had found this town. Even in the light world people weren't exactly perfect, "Then I'll have to consider your offer." she replied musing it over. "And bed sounds like a good plan but I don't intend on exactly going straight to sleep, unless you have a problem with that."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Garulia nodded and stood up, slapping some money on the table.

"That's fine," he said shrugging and walking towards the stairs to his room. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Christabelle stood up and started to follow him. "After you then." she said smiling coyly. She had a plan but she wouldn't even let it cross her thoughts just yet. She would wait til they had gotten up into the room before she even considered bringing it to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Garulia walked inside and landed heavily on the bed. "I'm just gonna try and sleep, okay?"

He rolled to one side and closed his eyes.

God today was rough, he thought to himself. But things might work out well...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Christabelle walked into the room and sighed. "Well there goes my plans for fun tonight." she replied looking at him. "Hope you don't mind either but I don't sleep in clothes." she continued to say as she started to remove her clothing before she had gotten into bed. Damn and I was really hoping for some fun tonight too. she thought as she curled up under the blanket with her back to the door for the first time in almost a year.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Garulia turned to her and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, someone's eager," he said laughing. "I wouldn't mind being your fuck buddy you know."

Smiling he put a hand on her bare side.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm

"Hey it wouldn`t hurt me for anything." she replied looking at him. "Besides this is how I`m most comfortable. Plus you already said that and I now owe you for giving me a place to sleep." She smiled and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:50 pm

"I think we can find some payment," Garulia said seductively, as his member grew in his pants. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next