Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come On (Christy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Alright, Garulia thought, writing the note, which read:

Dear Christabelle,

I would like you to see Alessandra again. You may bring Amir to make you feel more at ease around me. No one else. If Lex comes he will die and I will have my daughter. If you comply return to Paris beneath the Tower ruin.

Yours truly,

Garulia

Signing it and sealing it, he beckoned for a messenger to come to him from the doorway of a cave he was hiding in.

Scratching Alessandra under her chin, who giggled, he packed up his portable desk and put it in the stroller, handing the note to the man.

"Make sure Christy gets this."

With a nod, the man was running out the door, and Garulia was walking towards the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Lex was still in the hospital from what had happened when Gar had kidnapped him but Christy couldn't just ignore the note she had gotten. She grabbed Rian and his diaper bag and told Amir where she was going but she wasn't waiting on anyone, but she was welcome to come and left. She hopped on the first private jet she could find and was in Paris in a few hours.

Once she landed she put Rian in a stroller and started to walk towards the tower. She hated Gar for this and she wanted to take her daughter home with her for a few days. She stopped just infront of Gar looking at their daughter but she didn't speak. Afraid she'd start to cry.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Garulia looked at her shrugging. He was standing next to the area where their table had been...

"Look around you, Christy. So many people called this place home. It's your fault they had to move!" he told her, turning and gesturing up at the Tower. HIS Tower. The Outcasts Tower.

"You came to see your child. By moral rights, you are allowed to see her. But there is nothing about keeping her. So, let's all hang out."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 pm

(Lex didn't destroy the tower)

"Actually I believe that was your fault." she said looking at him coldly, "Paris would still be standing if you hadn't of taken Rian when he was less than a day old. That was on you. I just wanted him back." She really did hate him for what all he was putting her heart through. She wanted to have her daughter with her but she also didn't want to be a single parent to two children at 19. She looked at Gar. "Am I allowed to at least hold her or just look at her?" she asked practically spitting the words at him, hatred in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

"Of course!" Garulia said, shrugging. "I don't mind."

He lifted his giggling daughter up out of her stroller and kissed her cheek which set her into more gurgling. He handed her to Christy carefully and moved slightly to make sure she was back against the Tower and he was in front of it.

"So, how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Christy had to laugh at how gently he handled her but she didn't let it show. She practically snatched Alessandra from him. Babies didn't always have to be handled gently. She had learned that with Rian. He was still sleeping soundly in his stroller, his head drooped down. He had Christy's blonde hair but other than that you could tell every feature he had was Lex's.

She looked down at her daughter and immediately started crying. She regretted her decision because it took her daughter from her. That was the one thing every girl wanted was a daughter of their own and Garulia took her from Christy so Rian could have his father. "How do you think its been?" she asked in sobs as she kissed her daughter's face. She wanted Garulia to know how much this had hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Garulia half moved forward, then stopped, looking at Rian. That face..he hated it so much. It was Lex's and yet...not. It was innocence.

He walked over to the boy and looked at him. His head drooped, Rian looked like a little cherub.

Turning back to Christy, he said "we aren't the best of parents. You, for your choices in people. Me, for my blatant idiocy. Yet we both care enough to give them what they need. I know how it has to be for you. But if you keep my daughter from me, I have no reason to keep Lexy alive. Do you understand? I want him dead. Gone. Kaput. But I won't because A: I will probably lose my daughter and B: it would leave that boy without a father."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 pm

"But you don't get it." she said looking at him, "I was on your side until you took Rian." she continued now that she was finally able to look at him. She was still crying, "Had you just let me do what you had sent me to do in the first place we wouldn't be where we are right now." She had made a point. He had made her look like a traitor to everyone she had ever known and she wasn't. She had Lex wrapped around her little finger. She looked down at the engagement ring on her hand that their daughter tried to reach for.

"Whats are you going to tell her when she asks why her mother isn't around?" she asked looking at him, "Or when she finally starts to hit puberty and gets her period. Are you going to show her what to do? You're keeping my daughter from me whether you know it or not. A mother is god in the eyes of a child. You know that I wouldn't keep her from you because of the fact that you would take my son's father from him...I get it ok. But you don't have to punish me too."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm

"I can't let you stay with her! It's easy for you all to go into hiding. Too easy for me to be safe," Garulia told her. "In my new life, secrecy and murder is the only way I can do any good. I'm so sorry Christy, I really, truly am. I was just so afraid when I took Rian. I was afraid that Lex was getting his arm around you. I know I was wrong but you don't care for me anymore. Therefore, I simply cannot trust you."

He looked at her, tears building in his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 pm

"And what good is it to your cause to kidnap and murder people?" she asked looking at him, "Much less what kind of life is that for Alessandra?" she added making a point. At least with her, their daughter would get a chance to have an actual childhood...With Gar, she was going to have to grow up fast.

"Maybe I don't care and maybe I still do." she said looking at him, "After all I did let you take her. I would have figured you would have been decent enough to trust me with my own child...I guess I can't even ask that from you." she said. She hadn't stopped crying since she had taken Alessandra in her arms and now the baby was crying. She still knew who her mother was and could feel the emotions rolling off of Christy. Even Rian was waking up seeing his mother cry.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Garulia couldn't help it anymore. He walked over to her and gently put his arms around her and their daughter.

"Calm. I can't let you watch her, and you know this. You also know I will bring her back every time you want, but I'm not going to let her go with you. Especially to be raised by the man who killed so many of my friends. Don't you get it? You're in love with a murderer!! We never threatened him!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:58 pm

"And you aren't exactly better yourself." she said pulling away from him. "You're murdering innocent people now just to get your way when all you are doing is harming your cause." She looked at him, "You lost all right to touch me like that long ago. You aren't my friend and you never will be and you know it. Especially if you don't even trust me with my own fucking daughter." she practically spat the words at him as she tried to calm Alessandra down.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:01 pm

"Why would I trust you with her?" Garulia asked, backing away as he let tears flow. "I could have NOT brought her. I have no real obligation to. I have not murdered one innocent person. In fact, the only people I've ever killed or actually tried to kill were those trying to kill me...ordered by your lover, of course."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 pm

"Because she's my mother fucking child to you god damn moron!" she screamed at him. She was quickly losing her patience with him and she didn't know what to do. She knew she could always run but he had portals and could find her. "You aren't the one who had to carry her around inside of you for nine months. You aren't the one that had to birth her...I was! What the fuck could you possibly know about either of those things?" she asked defensively, "Thats right you wouldn't...because it would never happen to you."

Now that her anger was good and focused she'd continue on her rant, "And as for Lex..." she started as she got dangerously close to Gar's face, "It was you who wanted me to get in there and find out anything, by any means necessary. That was your own doing and you know it. Don't you ever try to go blaming things on me...In fact if you had let me do what needed to be done almost two years ago, the people might would be accepting of us! But no, everytime I get a little fucking headway, you come out of the blue and fucking ruin it!" She had to stop to take a deep breath, "Don't you see I'm slowly changing the people's view on us...The only thing is is that this shit takes time!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Garulia pulled out his sword and pushed it into her stomach.

"Get the fuck out of my face. My orders were to get information. You are now an unreliable human. You feel in love with him. I should kill you. You shouldn't be standing in front of me right now. We cannot allow humans to 'slowly' do anything, because as history shows they will always be attempting to kill us. They love you because Lex loves you. All your points are invalid because they are all weak," he told her, pressing the sword harder into her stomach. "You have five seconds to back away."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm

"Then kill me where I stand in front of my children." she said looking at him, "Please show the world and my children what a horrible person you are." She was still holding Alessandra in her arms. "They love me because I've proven that I'm not horrible like you are. You are talking about killing me infront of not only our daughter but my son as well."

Blood was trickling down her abdomen from where his sword was pressed into her. "If you were only an inch higher you would have hit Alessandra. You know its really sad, she doesn't even have your last name on the birth certificate. According to it you aren't her father." She did that just to get a rise out of him because she didn't think he'd honestly hurt her while holding the baby or in front of the children.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 pm

"I'd kill you right now. You realize that, right? If you weren't holding her or I was confident I could catch her before she hit the ground, my sword would have sliced through you. Now, GET BACK! I AM HER FATHER BY BIRTH AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! ESPECIALLY SINCE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LEGAL, AND I DON'T LISTEN TO LAWS!"

He shouted this in her ear, covering the babies ears gently so she wouldn't be harmed internally by the sound waves and being so close.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"Well considering I'm by far the more mature one." she said looking at him, "Because for one I don't yell in people's ears like a two year old, I should really be the one to take care of her and you know it." She looked at him and laughed, "You are throwing a worse fit than Rian does and he's just now a year old."

She didn't take a step back either. "I'm not moving until we make a compromise and you should know that by now Garulia. You left before we could even make arrangements."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"There ARE no arrangements! There's you who has visiting privileges, and me who raises her to not hate everything she doesn't understand!" Garulia said angrily. "If we're not friends, if we're not lovers, then you can't touch me either you bitch!"

His head was pounding. He was feeling lightheaded, jittery. This wasn't part of the plan.

I'm only eighteen dammit...I can't do this...but there's no one who can take my place...

"I'm not in this position because I want to be!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

"I'm not touching you." she said looking at him, "You're the one who is pushing their sword into my stomach." She had a smirk on her face, "You honestly think I'm going to teach her to hate that which she doesn't understand? Do you realize how much of a chance, she and Rian are going to end up Metas?" she asked looking at him.

"I'm not standing here talking to you because I want to be. I didn't ask to be a meta." she said, "I didn't ask for you to get me pregnant either...but it happened and I'm dealing with it."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"I didn't ask to be a leader of the new world!" Garulia said, and the child he was never allowed to be showed through for the first time in eight years.. "I want out. I want to die. But I can't until I win. This. War. Then you can be the one to personally push me backwards off a cliff. I don't care at that point. But until then, I'll keep my daughter close, I'll fight Lex, and I'll love the people I'm in charge of."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 pm

"You could at least trust me with her for a night or two is all that I want." she said looking at him. It really was. If she could have her to herself on the weekends she would be alright. She pulled out a wad of money, "I know this isn't much but if you have her, I should at least give you something to help with her." It was well over ten grand but she didn't say anything as she handed it to Gar. Alessandra was crying for food, "Do you have a bottle for her?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 pm

"First of all, what the hell would I need money for? I steal everything from you guys!" Garulia replied, laughing. It simply struck him as funny. "And second, yes I do. Here..."

He rummaged in the back part of the stroller and shook up the heated bottle a little bit before handing it to Christy.

"I can't do that. I'll let you stay with me on the weekends, but you'd have to be in a locked room with no windows and everything made of pure steel for me to let you do that."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 pm

She took the bottle and sat down on the ground feeding Alessandra, "Thats no better than keeping me as a prisoner." she said noticing Rian was trying to get out of the stroller. She got up and unbuckled him and put him on the ground next to her. He gently touched Alessandra's face and looked up at Christy and then back down at his sister, "Ali?" he said since he couldn't say her name.

She looked up at Gar, "I'm not the only one who's getting hurt like this." she said looking back down at her son who was just almost a year older than his sister.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 pm

"Lex won't let you bring her back! Don't you get it?! I'd love for her to stay with you for a few days. She needs her mom," Garulia said, slumping to the ground against a post and burying his face in his hands. "You might bring her back but Lexy would never allow it! He'd make you keep her! Either you publicly leave Lexy, or you cannot stay alone with your daughter when he's around. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come On (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come On (Christy)   Come On (Christy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come On (Christy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next