Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 pm

"Oh I`m sure we could but you said you were just ready to go to sleep." she replied smiling as she slipped her hand down his pants and began to squeeze him lightly as she stroked his member. "Or have your plans changed now that you`ve found out how I sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

"Sleep? I'll sleep better after!" Garulia said, ignoring the rest as he pulled off his pants slowly and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

"Oh really?" she inquired smiling coyly as she returned the kiss flicking her tongue across his lightly. Her fingers were caressing his member with expert skill before lightly squeezing it to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

"How often do you do this?" Garulia gasped, groaning at her skill as he slowly slipped a finger into her, moving it around as his hand pumped...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 pm

"Not often." she replied moaning softly biting her lower lip closing her eyes slightly. The truth being she hadn't in almost a year. Christy's head was spinning from the thoughts that were loading her brain. Of course they were filled with lust and her eyes slowly opened again. They were gazed over with it, as she released him. "Of course I am better with my mouth more than my hands."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:58 pm

"Mm show me," Garulia said, kissing her neck and pumping his hand even harder. "What all can you do well beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 pm

She let out a loud moan, "But then it wouldn`t be a surprise." she said with a mischeivous grin as she pulled his hand away from her and moved taking his hard member into her mouth, her tongue flicking across it teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm

"Surprise me," Garulia whispered, leaning back as she sucked him. "Oh my god Christy, that is aaaamaaazzing."

The last word was a groan of pleasure as he came into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Christy frowned as he came but swallowed it down anyway. After all it was rude to spit, and a complete insult to the guy. She took her lips off of him and straddled him, impaling herself upon him. "Well then maybe this will be amazing too." she said as she slowly started to grind her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 am

Garulia nodded but couldn't do anything but grunt. Laying back and filling himself with pleasure, he pulled her down on top of him and pumped into her in sinc with her grinding.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm

She moaned softly in his ear as he pulled her down. Her lips trailed hot kisses over his neck and chest before she finally decided to make her way to his lips. Her nails raked lightly down his chest as she bit teasingly at his lower lip, with a smile on her face, "God this feels good." She began to ride him harder wanting now to get her release.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

"I know right?!" Gar grunted, making it go in farther. He kissed her back and pumped harder, feeling himself about to cum again...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Christy gasped as he pumped her harder, he was filling her all the way, almost to where he couldn't anymore. She could feel her muscles start to convulse around him as she threw her head back moaning sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Garulia gasped as he came with her, spurting it into her...

"Oh my god!" Finally he was done, falling next to her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Christy laid next to him, "I have news about the government since I've infiltrated them." she said looking over at him. "They have a weapon that can cause us to fall out in pain."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Garulia shook his head to clear the ecstasy as he heard her.

"What?! Where is it? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

"its a gun of some sort." she said looking at him, "I saw the proto-type for it the other day in a meeting." she went on to say looking at him as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

"How dangerous?" he asked, sitting up as well.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm

"It can completely put us on the ground to where we can't use our abilities." she replied looking at him seriously, "And I'm pretty sure since its a gun that if used correctly it could kill us." She pulled out her papers she had printed out from a bag by the bed and handed it to him, "I've given you everything from that meeting." she said looking at him, "Of course General Toll is dead and Lex is recruiting an all meta task force now."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Garulia nodded and kissed her lightly. "You did a fantastic job. I'm proud. Now, what we need to do is figure out a way to combat this weapon. I can move it oi, you can freeze it, but not everyone has such great powers. We are in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:38 pm

"Gar..." she said looking at him as he kissed her, "I can't really do more than what I am." she responded. "You know what will happen if they find out not only who I am but that I was on that train that day...They'll kill me."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm

"You're our spy," Garulia said. "We need you. But I need you with us. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 pm

"I'm with you ok." she said looking at him. She had snuck away just to tell him this information. She hadn't had any plans in changing sides because she wanted to stop being hunted just as much as he did. "I just want to be able to live a normal life."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Garulia kissed her, holding her.

"That's what we're all fighting for," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 pm

"The good news is though." she said looking at him kissing him back, "Is that he's been letting me more into his personal life so I can find his weak points. If we take Lex out we can take out the entire government." she said looking at him, "Its not a war of metas versus mundanes, its a war for human rights and we're still humans just gifted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)   Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Leisurely Stroll (christy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next