Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running (open, Lex, Christy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 am

Christy didn't wake up when he brushed his hand against her face but she did when he shouted out a curse word, "Lex?" she asked looking at him as she rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn. She was scared to stretch because she didn't want to hurt him. She had looked so peaceful in her sleep but now all of that was gone when she was brought back into the world of the living, "Are you ok? Do you need something for pain?" she asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Lex looked at her, abashed for waking her. "I'm sorry I woke you Love!" He grimaced slightly and leaned over to kiss her. "I'm fine, and I don't want anymore pain killers, I'm tired of sleeping. I just want to go home, but every time I move, I hurt myself. " He sighed and leaned back onto his pillow, pissed at the fact that he couldn't do anything. "This is annoying, I'm not used to being helpless."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"Well maybe they can give you something that won't knock you out." she said looking at him. The doctor hadn't told her exactly what they had done but she figured it must have been something pretty big to where he couldn't move at all without being in pain. Christy kissed him back sweetly, "Don't worry about waking me up. I'm not even supposed to be on this bed with you remember." She had to laugh at that. She knew they were getting pissed cause she was next to Lex the entire time but she was also behaving because she was.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Lex looked at her and nodded. "Maybe they have something. I just don't want to sleep anymore." Lex turned back to face the ceiling and sighed. "It wouldn't be so bad if Gar hadn't of wrenched my torso so bad. That's the worst part." He smiled and chuckled a little. "If they even try to make you get out of this bed, I will make it difficult for them to treat me." He was serious, he would refuse treatment if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm

She looked at him worriedly. She hadn't seen all of the extent of the damage that Garulia had done. She hated him for putting Lex in here, she hated herself for giving her daughter to him. But she also hated him for putting her in the position to give at least one of her children both parents and a proper life. She knew that being on the run wasn't the best way for Alessandra to grow up but she also knew that raising them both without a father would be the hardest thing for her. She was only eighteen years old. She had no business being a mother anyway but she was.

She leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "I love you." she said laughing as he talked about him giving them difficulty if she left the small hospital bed. "Well I will have to get out of this bed sometime." she said with a small smile. "Unless you're going to keep me captive in here until you're good enough to go home. Although I really don't want to leave Rian with my brother for too long."

Then the thought hit her, "You know this is the first time since Rian has been born that we've really been away from him." she said, "I mean other than when Garulia took him of course." she hadn't even thought about that fact until now. She missed their son but she also needed to be with Lex right then too. And deep down she knew she couldn't pick between the two of them. "I just want you to come home."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

He kissed her gently back and smiled. "I love you as well. Though I find it hard for you too see just how much love I truely have for you." He brushed her cheek with his thumb. He laughed quietly. " Would not keep you captive against you will. That is one big difference between Gar and I." He frowned slightly. "Not that I do not trust you brother, I think it would be a good idea for you to have Rian at home." He sighed, not wanting her to leave, but also concerned for Rian.

Her next words brought a wistful smile to his lips. "And all the things we could be doing if I wasn't in this condition." He laughed but quieted quickly at her next statement. " I know you want me home, but for now I am stuck. If you need to go be with Rian, then go be with Rian. I'll be fine." He knew that she felt torn in so many ways right now, and he didn't want her to think of him as someone else to worry about. She had enough on her plate as it was.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Christy listened to him as he said he felt it better for her to be home with Rian than with him. She didn't want to leave him either. "Rian will be fine with Alex for a little while longer. I think he actually enjoys seeing his nephew." She smiled at his next comment, "And just why does your condition have to stop us?" she asked smiling mischievously like the Cheshire cat. She didn't need to say what she was getting at because he knew her well enough to know what she was trying to get at.

"You just really need to get better because when you do we're getting married." she said kissing him on the lips. She didn't want to tear her lips away from his. She was just so glad that he was going to be ok. Although she did break the kiss when the doctor walked in to do his daily rounds, frowning that Christy was over Lex like that. She turned to look at the doctor to see what he wanted. Hoping that he'd tell them what he had found out during surgery and when Lex would be going home, which hopefully would be today or the next.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Lex nodded and smiled. "I'm, sure he does, he hasn't had much time to spend with Rian." Lex laughed quietly at her , knowing exactly what she meant. "I'm sure we could figure something out." He returned her grin with his own.

Lex wondered if she had planned anything, he figured it would have to be public, so they knew it was official. The thoughts were driven from his head as she kissed him. He could feel her happiness, and it made him smile as she pulled away. He realized why she had, and looked at the doctor with a frown, daring him to say something to Christy. The doctor did his machinery check and turned to adress the couple. "Well he seems stable, and we don't think his arm will get infected. We will be getting a brace for his back. But I am thinking he will be able to leave tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Christy rolled her eyes at the doctor. She really did not like him for some reason. She probably blamed it on lack of bedside manners but other than that she wouldn't say anything. She was trying to force herself to keep her mouth shut. But it wasn't working very well and she eventually did open her mouth, "You know, you haven't even told us exactly what you did when you took him into surgery yesterday." she said looking the doctor in the eye, "Seems like a pretty bad thing to do considering who you're taking care of and all."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Lex was looking at the doctor and he chuckled slightly as he heard her speak. "She does have a point Doc. A very good point." The doctor glanced at Christy hatefully and cought Lex's very serious, angry expression. Lex was sick of the way he looked at Christy. "Look here Doc, you tell me what you did, and quit looking at her like that. My eyesight is perfectly clear and I am sick of seeing your face like that. If you do not want to lose your job, then you had better be more careful from here on out." With that, he motioned for the stunned doctor to speak.

"Well, sir, you had lost so much blood that is had to be replaced through blood transfusions. It also helped clean out the beginnings of infection that set in during the time of obtaining the wound on your arm. The implement used had been rusty, and was dangerous to the bloodstream." He refused to look at Christy as he spoke. "He also has a broken nose, and various bruises on his face. His torso has bruised and torn muscle that needs to heal, along with some possible ruptured disks in the spinal area." He looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Christy almost laughed as Lex called the doctor out on shooting her dirty looks. She knew part of it, well all of it was because she was a meta. Even though she was Lex's Fiancé she still did not get some good thoughts about her from people. They still weren't accepting of her, although most people seemed at least sympathetic for her, now knowing she no longer had their daughter and having Rian kidnapped when he was barely a day old.

"And you didn't correct all this when you did the surgery?" she asked skeptically. She didn't like this doctor one bit, and she knew if he knew all that then they should have done everything they could have to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:04 am

Lex made himself sit up, grimacing in pain the whole time. ""Do you know who the fuck you are treating? Why wouldn't you treat all of my injuries?!" He made to stand up and go toe to toe with the doctor. He had even looked at the needles stuck in his arm, and made a move to start ripping them out.

The doctor looked fearfully at Lex. Holding his hands up defensivly. "We have certain procedures to follow, I couldn't operate on your back while you arm and blood was being taken care of. We can't take care of his torn muscles either, those need to heal on their own. We aren'y even sure if the disks are ruptured or not."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:16 am

Christy pushed Lex back down. Her face telling him she would take care of it. She actually got up off the bed and in the doctor's face, "Get out of here you incompetent moron!" she yelled as ice shot out of her hand freezing the doctor almost instantly but not completely. He turned and walked out half frozen. She turned and went and got back on the bed with Lex.

"I want you home now." she said looking at him. "I can take care of you better than they can." she said still fuming. She needed to calm down but she didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 am

Lex had only to look at her as she pushed him down. He obeyed without a word. He watched slilently, not even shocked when she froze the doctor. He was actually quite pleased. She crawled back onto the bed with him, and he turned to look at her. "I agree, though if I do need surgery on my back, I think I will have to come back." He smiled slightly and reached for her hand. He kissed it softly and looked up at her. "Let's leave then, I am tired of being here. I want to be home."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:32 am

Christy squeezed his hand lightly when he took hers. She was honestly afraid of hurting him. When the doctor walked out one of the bodyguards came in and heard what they were talking about and seeing that they were both alright went to go get a nurse to get the discharge papers. The doctor no longer wanted them there either.

"Only for a bit." she said as she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "At least I can take care of you more than they can here." she said with a mischevious grin on her face. "Actually when they get you home today we're going to keep Rian with Alex at least another night or so, so you can worry about getting better alright." she said not wanting him to argue with her on it.

One of the nurses came in with a giant bottle of pain medicine and Lex's discharge papers and told Christy what to do to take care of him at home.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 am

He kissed her back softly, he knew she was being careful not to hurt him. "I know you will take better care of me." A grin on his face. He was however, debating on wether Rian should be brought home, but he didn't say anything. After the nurse told Christy what she needed to do, she began to take the needles and tubes out of Lex, and it was a lot more uncomfortable than it had been when he had pulled them out himself when he thought Rian was missing. Soon though, the had him out in a wheelchair, a brace around his torso. He was heading home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running (open, Lex, Christy)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4