Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baaack (Christy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alteon King of Light

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Garulia whistled gently and twirled his sword. The scurrying of metas traveling all over could be heard, but ever so slightly. No one flying overhead would expect this to be a hub for them. This would be his first time back home in a month, and it was good after the long calculations spent infiltrating the palace. Now, to return to his army...after a little R&R, of course.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Christy had taken a car. She had, had Alessandra with her over a month and she was grateful for all the time she was getting with her daughter and Rian, who seemed to adore his little sister much more than anyone else. The first place she came to was a park and she pulled over parking the car and got the two of the children out and Rian immediately ran over to the slide and attempted to crawl up it, sliding down in the process as Christy held on to Alessandra carefully and picked Rian up, and walked over to the swing set and sat down swinging the both of them gently, Rian telling her to go higher.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Garulia deftly slid his sword into it's sheath, sighing and putting hands on his hips.

I wonder how Alessandra's doing... he thought, smiling at the thought of his little girl. Then he heard a voice that sounded very familiar...like...a younger Lex. Rian, he thought immediately. Peeking through the trees at the side of the train yard, he saw Christy, then Rian, then...

He was running, making portals whenever a tree or something popped in his path until he emerged next to Christy. Totally ignoring her and Rian, he smiled at Alessandra, who gurgled happily when she saw him.

"Hey sweetie!" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Christy had stopped the swing the second she heard his voice and glared at him. She placed Rian down who looked up at Christy wondering what was wrong with her. Alessandra looked at Gar and then back at Christy and giggled happily. She was such a happy baby. Christy was hoping Garulia would never show his face around after Amir brought her their daughter. "What are you doing here?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Garulia lifted his daughter into his arms and kissed her nose as she giggled again.

"I'm here to see my daughter. I left her in Amir's care while I beseached a king for help. Believe me, that drop from a plane took a lot of calculating. But don't ask me, ask Lex's friend Roxi. She was sleeping with him!"

Garulia laughed and looked away from Christy again.

"Daddy's back now sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

"And Amir gave her to me." she said as she took their daughter and picked her out of his arms. "I'm not asking that back stabbing bitch anything. Much less I don't want anything to do with her." She looked at their daughter. She was the perfect mix of them it was unreal. Alessandra looked up at Christy and laughed tugging at her curls, "Mama!" she said pulling harder. "Why should you have her back? I didn't see you even try to make contact to check on her any while you were away. You even missed her first feeding of real food and her first words. She's even starting to try to scoot and crawl. Why when you are just going to disappear on her again?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Garulia slowly pulled his daughter back towards him gently, trying not to hurt her. He slowly and gently set her on the ground in front of Rian.

"Lex-I mean, Rian, look after your sister."

He whipped towards Christy.

"Do you think I wanted to? I was only supposed to be gone for a day. ONE. DAY. I had no helpers. I was alone. How was I supposed to get a message to Amir? They didn't let me through the palace gates," he told her angrily. He had his daughter propped up against his legs.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well then I would have come back and passed a message on." she rounded back at him, "Much less, don't you ever tell my son what to do. Especially to watch his sister! He's only a year and a half old! Thats hardly any age to watch his sister who is only ten months younger than him!" Alessandra was crying now and Rian glared at Garulia angrily. Everytime they got together they fought about their daughter. "You can make damn sure that I would have went through hell to get back if I was only supposed to been gone one day."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

"Good bye," Garulia said stiffly, lifting his daughter back up. "Say bye bye to mommy, sweetie."

He held Alessandra up to Christy for a moment before turning and walking off. "I hope you burn in hell, Christabelle Trinity. Along with your piece of crap husband."

He nuzzled his daughter who giggled as he began to take the long way around to the train yard.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Christy looked at him as he said that and Christy was crying as her daughter grabbed her hair pulling her face towards Christabelle's who lovingly gave her kisses, "I'll be burning right along side of you and you know it." she spat back at him as he turned and walked off, pulling her hair hard since Alessandra was still holding on to it. Rian saw her leaving and ran after them, "Ale stay!" he screamed, crying, "Ale no go with you!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Garulia totally ignored the slut Christy and was highly tempted to punt the little son of a bitch (literal son of a bitch) across the world, but he resisted.

He slowly turned and bent down.

"You should be dead, child. Don't push your luck," he told Rian before walking off again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

Christy tried to get to Rian before he could run after Garulia again but didn't catch him as he grabbed hold of his pants leg, "My Ale!" he said adamantly looking at Gar, "Give her back!" Christy was resisting the urge to attempt to beat the hell out of him for saying what he had to Rian but she wouldn't dare risk hurting her daughter. As much as she hated Garulia for taking that child from her, even though she was his too she couldn't forgive him for treating her as he did. She got up to them and looked at him, "What the hell gives you the right to tell my child he should be dead. Technically Alessandra shouldn't exist. Its only by sheer chance that when you had me sleep with you in the hopes of getting Rian back I got pregnant. You really do care about no one but yourself."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 am

Garulia looked at her angrily.

"I don't care about anyone but myself? Your idiot of a son would be dead if I didn't. Do you understand that? I should kill him right now and his head should be on a trophy at home. You should be dead. Lex should be dead. A lot of people should be dead. So go die."

He nestled his daughter against his shoulder who yawned a baby yawn and began to fall asleep as he opened a portal to leave.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Rian was still holding on to Garulia's leg when Christy grabbed him and picked up her screaming child and put her hand on Gar's shoulder to stop him, "How is my son an idiot for wanting to be with his sister?" she asked looking at him. "You've changed. I remember you saying how much you cared for Rian. Killing an innocent. Is that really what you are about these days?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 pm

"You have no idea. I just got yelled at, at this point I'd kill him to hurt you. But I won't because obviously I DO care, Christy. Don't you get it?" Garulia asked, turning away from her hand and looking to the ground. "This is a war. We can't keep pretending it's not, Christabelle."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 pm

"Oh wow, you got yelled at by a toddler." she said rolling her eyes. Alessandra was looking on with interest and when she saw Rian crying holding his arms out for her she started wailing and screaming too. "Look what you are doing to them. They are siblings. War or not that should matter." she added. She was trying to console Rian as best she could but she couldn't without him getting what he wanted. "You were the one who said you still wanted to at least try to be friends. For nothing else at least Alessandra's sake. Regardless of whether you like me or not, I am her mother and Rian's. They need each other. I'm trying my damnest on my end to stop this fucking war but all you want to see me as is a traitor!"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Amir had been in the background, surveying the scene carefully. She heard every word, and felt every feeling between the four. With a sigh, she figured it was her turn to step in. She sauntered up to Gar, and put a hand on his shoulder, before looking at Christy. Rian was unhappy, making Amir unhappy. She kissed Gar's cheek and spoke. "You know dear, Christy should be able to see Alessandra more, especially if you are going to be away. She isn't my child, and she doesn't need me as much as she needs her mother." Her eyes were cold as they looked at Christy, but when they landed on Rian, her expression softened and she bent over to lift him in her arms, kissing him all over. "Also, no punting of Rian. He's just a kid dear. He doesn't know better."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Garulia put an arm around Amir, smiling as she came into the park. He sighed.

"But I don't want her to take my daughter! I was only away for a bit. And that was to make a better life for everyone, you know that," he said defensively. "I don't care what he knows. I just care that I get you and my daughter safe and this war over with."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:23 pm

"Look I know things." she said not wanting to reveal too much. "Honestly she's safer with me Gar." she said not knowing what else to do. She had actually had a fight with Lex about it. "She's my daughter too and in the end I know she'll make her own choice but there are people working to find a so called cure for us. They won't hesitate to use it against her and you know it. If she's with me she's safer for the long run and can make that choice herself."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Amir put Rian down and looked Gar square in the eyes. "I understand it was for our benifit, but do you here what she is saying? They are going to force a cure on us, Allesandra has the ability to make a choice on her own. You should give that to her. You know Lex wouldn't stop and wait for her to decide on her own if she is with you. I know you want us to be safe, but I think right now, that this might be the best thing for Allesandra." She looked down and stepped away from him. "But it is your choice, and she is your daughter, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 pm

"She's safer with me," Garulia said firmly to Christy. "We both know Lex is sick and twisted and will try to use her as a scapegoat. If I win this war, but don't have my daughter, then I still lose. Got it? I refuse to be 'cured' because it wouldn't be a cure at all. If he did that, I would blow him to high heaven. Just like what gave us our powers."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 pm

"You don't get it." she said, "I want to help you with your cause Gar!" she added looking at him as the kids started to cry loudly. It pained her to see her daughter and son both crying out at the same time. "That weapon he was making before you labeled me as a traitor...It brings a meta down with one shot. Its basically a tazer to us. We can't do anything except for lay there crying out in pain. They can switch out the cartridges to be the ones that will handle the cure. He gave her his last name. Why would he try to use her as a scapegoat? Wouldn't his son and me already be the perfect scapegoats for him?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Amir looked at Gar and steadied her breath. "Gar, those weapons will end our powers, whether we want them to or not. Lex will stop at nothing to take us out. You having Allesandra makes him want to destroy you and everything you stand for even more." With a sigh she threw up her hands and looked skywards, keeping her breathing even, she had a tendency to lose control over her powers when certain emotions were evoked, and when it came to the kids, she tended to get more upset.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

"Then everything's hopeless," Garulia said angrily. He handed Alessandra to Christy and walked off after saying, "fine, take my daughter, you fucking bitch...Helping my cause? Yeah right..."

He walked back toward the trains, intending to board one that would take him to a correspondent who would brief him on matter while he was away.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Christy was shushing her daughter bouncing her lightly as he walked off and she looked at Amir, "Thank you." she said as Rian looked over at her and held his arms for Amir to pick him up. "I really do want to help but my first priority is to Rian and Alessandra and I'm going to do whatever I have to to make them safe." She sighed and ran her hand through her hair as Alessandra pulled at one of the curls.

"You don't see me as a traitor do you?" she asked looking at her. "I mean he was the one who started off sleeping with me and then told me to get information at all costs. He should have known this was going to happen one way or the other. Do you think thats why he's so upset is because he actually had feelings for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baaack (Christy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baaack (Christy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next