Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running (open, Lex, Christy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Garulia sighed and sheathed his sword, taking the child and rubbing her nose.

"Hey Alessandra!" he said smiling down at the baby with a fatherly gleam. He chuckled as she giggled and gurgled.

Slowly his grin faded as he looked up at Christy.

"She has your eyes."

Slowly, he walked towards the shed and slid open all the padlocks, slipping open the grate and walking in, and he sat in the chair.

"What is your decision Christy?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Lex glared as Garulia entered. "I will kill you, you bastard." He gazed at Christy with sorrow. "Don't worry about me Love. I can take care of myself." He didn't want her to give up her child, he would suffer to make her happy. His face was crusted with blood, and he sighed. "Don't give her up for me, she has a full life ahead of her with you, don't let this bastard take that from her." He spat at Gar again. "He doesn't deserve happiness."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Christy had taken Alessandra back from Garulia, "If I don't do this.." she said as she started to cry, "Then it'll keep happening. You dying...it won't stop it. All its going to do is take you away from me and Rian." She looked completely torn. Her face pained seeing him hurt. "Gar if I do this..." she said ignoring what Lex had said,

"You have to swear I can see her whenever I want and that you'll let Lex go."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Garulia slowly nodded.

"Maybe not whenever. How's once a week? It will always be across an open field and I will send hidden scouts ahead of me. Agreed?"

He ignored Lex completely and took the chain key from his pocket.

"I'll give this to you, then I run. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

They both ignored him, and it pissed him off. "Don't you dare Christabella!" He looked at her with his best stern expression he could muster. "Don't you dare give her up." He was dead serious, he wouldn't let her be corrupted by Garulia, even if it wasn't his kid, he didn't want her hurt. She was still a part of Christy and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Christy didn't look at Lex but down at her daughter, "If Alessandra can stop him from trying to kill us then its for the best." she said as she held her daughter crying. "You don't feed her anything about how I'm a horrible person and you'll tell her I love her every single day?" she asked as she kissed her daughter's head and looked at Gar. She knew Lex would hate her for it, but she was thinking about Rian more so than herself when she was debating this over.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 pm

"Of course I will," Garulia promised. Despite how it had happened, this woman was the mother of his child. He pulled out a baby stroller and put the baby in it.

"Can I talk to you for a moment outside before I go?" he asked, smiling at his beautiful daughter and patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Lex was not happy about the decision, not one bit. He slumped, well as much as a man can when he is dangling in mid-air. He seethed quietly, not even bothering to waste his breath on it. He glared at Gar, his face full of anger and hatred. Part of that anger was directed to Christy as well, why couldn't she just listen to him for once?
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Christy hesitantly followed Gar outside, flashing a look over at Lex that almost begged him to forgive her. She looked at the door and hung her head down as she walked outside. She knew he was mad at her but she had also been thinking of their son too. she couldn't raise him without Lex. At least this way both her children could have both their parents. She looked at Gar, her heart breaking at the fact of what she was about to do, "Yes?" she asked between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Garulia sighed and led her outside.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you. Please, swear to me on our child that after we've met you won't tell anyone where we met? I hope we can rebuild a friendship, at the least. I know you probably shouldn't but..."

He held up his arms in a hopeless gesture.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:44 pm

"Who would I tell?" she asked looking at him. She was sobbing almost violently now and she was doing everything in her power to try to keep her emotions in check so she didn't freeze their daughter. "I really do hate you for making me do this." she said balling her eyes out as she held her daughter to her and kissed her head. "You really don't know how hard this is for me...much less you probably don't care. I'm just trying to do whats best for Rian too."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 pm

"Hey now, I do care," Garulia said quietly. "If I didn't, I'd have killed Lexy in there a long time ago."

He slowly moved forward, took the baby and put her in the stroller before holding his arms up for her to hug.

"Hug?" he asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

When Garulia took Alessandra from Christy she fell down sobbing uncontrollably. She didn't want her daughter to go. She looked over at the stroller that was an extremely nice one to her surprise and moved over to it and kissed their daughter, "I love you sweetheart." she said as she kissed her again. She didn't answer Gar but she looked at him pleadingly to change his mind and let her keep both Lex and Alessandra.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm

A glare shadowed his kind eyes as Garulia threw the key at her feet.

"Once you leave, I'll have the place blown up," he told her. "Get moving."

And with that, he walked to baby a little ways and went into Earth, coming out onto a beautiful field that would take him near the palace of the light world if he kept going and went into that world.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Christy watched him leave with her daughter and forced herself to take the keys and go back in the building. She didn't look at Lex. He already knew what she had done and she really didn't want to hear anything about how she had made the wrong decision. She untied him and watched him fall to the floor. "We have to go now." she said finally looking at him as she tried to wipe her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Lex heard her come in, but did not look at her. He fell the the ground with grunt of pain and rubbed his raw and bleeding wrists. He sat up. finally looking at her. "Okay." He stood up and took her hand, not wanting to be angry with her. "I know that was hard for you. You should have kept her Love." He sighed and kissed her hand before releasing her and limped out the door. He didn't want to be angry with her, and he was going to try and not show it to her. She didn't deserve it, she thought what she was doing was right.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 pm

"And then I'd be a single parent for two children." she said still crying. She knew she'd have to lead the way. "Come on, we have to find a portal back to earth." she said as she started to walk in the direction she had come from. Within a few minutes she reached the portal and she turned to wait on Lex. She knew they'd come out right next to the hospital. She started sobbing hard thinking about that. She just wanted to go and cry until she was dead. She felt like the worst thing ever created and yet she had to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:28 am

Lex followed her quietly. He didn't say anything about being a single parent, he would just make it worse. His arm had continued to bleed, and Lex knew Gar had sliced him in the worst possible way. He was far behind her when she stopped to wait for him. He finally reached her, and his eyes met hers. He wanted to hold her, help ease her pain, but not in the state he was in. He stood, swaying, the loss of blood making him dizzy. He motioned for her to continue. He followed her into the portal, without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 am

The came out of the portal and right in front of the hospital, Lex's bodyguards were waiting by the portal and the second Lex came out they took him inside to get checked over and make sure he wasn't going to bleed to death. Christy had refused to let them take her. She knew she was fine. She was worried about Lex. One of them brought Rian to her and she took him and he smiled, "Mama, mama!" she said as he grabbed her hair.

She smiled and kissed Rian on the cheek following them inside and going in the room they had placed him in without even waiting for anyone to tell her otherwise. Not that she would have listened anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:52 am

Lex was brought up into the hospital, he had collapsed and dutifully picked up by a bodyguard. They brought him to a room, and he watched the lights on the ceiling with a glazed expression. He turned to see Christy walk in with Rian. He spoke, though softly. "There's my big boy." He smiled slightly and held out his arm for her, only to realize it was the injured one. He pulled it back as quickly as he could, not wanting her to see,

A doctor rushed in and attempted to shoo Christy out. "This in not visiting time, I'm sorry Miss." He turned to Lex and began to clean his wounds, trying to decipher what would need stiches. He caught sight of Lex"s arm, and gasped even louder as Lex grabbed his coat. "She stays, or I don't get treated." The doctor looked at Christy again and nodded. "Okay, but we have to get you into an operating room." He called for more staff, and they came to take him away.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 am

Christy looked at the doctor and how he said that she needed to leave. If looks could have killed the doctor would have fallen over dead straight on the spot. She looked at Lex as the doctor said he needed surgery and then she glanced back at the doctor, "Surgery?" she asked feeling immediately horrible for what he had been through. It was her fault. The fact that she wouldn't give Alessandra to Gar first off was what had put Lex in this place.

Christy walked over to Lex before they could take him away and kissed him on the lips, "I love you." she said as Rian reached out for his father. Christy pulled him away not wanting Rian to hurt Lex in anyway and the boy started crying.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 am

Lex looked up at her, his face masking his pain. He smiled at her as she kissed him. "Everything will be fine Love." Rian began to cry, and Lex looked up at him. "I love you kiddo, take care of Mommy for me, okay?" He smiled again as the hauled him out, he raised an arm in goodbye as he was carted out of the room.

They brought him into the operating room, and quickly put him under as they began to treat his arm. The loss of blood wasn't a good thing, and they strove to fix the problem. After a long time of stitches, and blood tranfusions given. He had been cut with something rusty, and it had infected his blood. After the main injuries were treated, the began cleaning his face of all the blood crusting it. They determined he had a broken nose, and there was a large purple bruise on his face. Soon after, the wheeled him back to ICU, to keep an eye on him.

A bodyguard went to tell Christy of the move, and bring her to see him. Wether the doctors like it or not. It was what Lex had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:21 am

Christy followed the bodyguard, Rian sleeping with his head on her shoulder. He had cried himself to sleep and Christy was glad for it cause she really didn't want him to try to go to Lex while he was hurt like he was. The nurses tried to keep her from going in the room but she held out her hand and formed ice over the woman's mouth shutting her up completely.

She was faster than the body guard, which was surprising since she just had a baby but she walked in the room and straight to Lex's bed and she grabbed hold of his hand and squeezed it lightly. "I'm sorry." she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Lex looked up at her groggily as she entered the room. He felt her squeeze his hand and he smiled slightly. "Hello Love, what on earth are you sorry for?" Tubes and gadgets were hooked up to him and corrosponding machinery. He felt muddled and groggy, and he knew that this was probably visible to Christy. He held out an arm for the sleeping Rian, wanting to hold him on the bed with him. The other hand patted the bed for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Christy found a small spot for Rian and laid him down between Lex and his arm and she sat down on the side of the bed and leaned over being extremely careful as she leaned over and kissed him, "Because its my fault you're in this position." she said looking at him. "If i had given her to him first thing, this wouldn't have happened." She was trying not to cry in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running (open, Lex, Christy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next