Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Approching the tower ( open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Approching the tower ( open to all)  Empty
PostSubject: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Hiro feel the rain on his back as he walks down a street a broken down road in the middle of a storm. He looks up and whispers to himself " there it is" he begins to smile as he sees the tower in his good eye and continues down the street.

After a while of walking Hiro approaches the tower and sits his little bit of luggage he has. He starts to cry and yells " AFTER MONTHS OF TRAVEL I FINALY MADE IT!!!". He picks up his thing and heads into the tower wiping up his tears and puts a half hearted smile on his face hoping maybe he found where he belongs.

Last edited by Hiro on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : relised i fail at spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://thasolidhiro.deviantart.com/gallery/ my artwork
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Garulia sat at his old desk for the thousandth time. He ran his hands over the wood he was so fond of. After the bombing, only a few things had escaped damage. Either way he loved this tower even though none of his number were here. Though he preferred to come here every once in awhile on the off chance a person might think they still occupied the Eiffel Tower and come there seeking shelter.

So, therefore, he pressed outwards, walking around his tower. Making it downstairs, he saw a guy around his age (probably a mutant) walking towards the tower. He walked up to the guy, hitching a smile onto his face that didn't quite reach his eyes. Lines of age that shouldn't be on someone so young plagued his face and sadness crept into his eyes.

"Hello there!" he called, ready to reach for his blade if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Who looks up with a grim look on his face after the disapointment of seeing the tower being so abandoned. He see the first sign of life hes seen in weeks and trys to hide his excite excitement. He see the man reach for his sword and ask the person "who are you".
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Garulia tried to look welcoming. He was, by default, a military leader and needed to act the part. But he wasn't going to blindly trust this person. "You first. Why are you here? Everyone knows the Outcasts are gone from the Tower. It was bombed. So...coming to salvage their things, are you?" Taking careful care to coat his words to make it look as if he wasn't Garulia, he crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:37 am

Hiro quickly says "my name is hiro Maricondari ." as he slowly stands up and plants his sword into the ground. " i heard this place was a haven for metas like my self" he says nervously " but that was 6 months ago when i was in germany" he says calmly. "Now who are you " hiro says nervously
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Sliding his sword out of it's scabbard, he walked around Hiro slowly, taking him in. "I am Garulia. Leader of the Outcasts. Now, give me one good reason why I should trust you not to be a spy. I am very good at escaping, so I suggest you keep hostilities to a minimum."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Hiro nervously says "I mean no quarel Garulia . i was serching for a place i can excape the humans im tired of fighting for alittle while." followers Gar with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:46 pm

(Ok I've said this before and I'm saying it again. You need to rp in third person past tense. I.E. He followed Gar with his eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Garulia nodded. "You will be blind folded soon until we can get someone to examine your mind for treachery. Is this agreeable under the circumstances?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Hiro nodded nervously unsure if he could trust gar . " very well garulia" hiro agreed after a moment of thinking "Do what is nessisary to prove im not part of who ever your enemy is"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

This puzzled Garulia. "Hiro, isn't your enemy the government? Aren't they attempting to kill you? I'm a little confused. I thought our enemy was Lex and his army of Meta-haters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approching the tower ( open to all)    Approching the tower ( open to all)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approching the tower ( open to all)
Page 1 of 1