Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baaack (Christy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Amir did not reply to the thank you offered, instead picking Rian up as he reached up for her. She held him close and kissed his cheek. "Don't thank me. I don't want it. All I want is for these two to be safe. I understand the dangers Alle would be in if she stayed with us, even if Gar does not. I didn't do that for you."

Christy's next question made her eyes flicker with amusement. "Sure, you want to end the war, understandable. You are a traitor though, all the outcasts think of you as one. If Gar had feelings for you, they are gone now. He loves me, and not you. He may have once cared greatly for you, but his anger has pushed him past you, and I was there for him to pick up on his way out. Go back to your luxury, your husband, your kids. Do us all a favor and just go away." She gave Rian one last kiss before setting him on the ground. "Goodbye Rian, see you around, huh kiddo?" She smiled at him and then looked at Christy. "Take good care of them." With that, she bounded off after Gar, catching up to him quickly and grabbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Christy looked at her once friend. She hadn't said it to cause a fight. But it seemed obvious now that she really didn't have any friends in the outcasts anymore. Guess he's poisioned you against me too then Amir. So much for you being one of my only friends I thought I could rely on. she thought knowing that she would pick up on it since she was still so close by.

She picked up Rian and looked at him as she started to walk back to their car, "How about we get some lunch and then we can show daddy who's gonna be staying with us huh?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Amir slowed her grip still on Gar's arm as she turned her head. You have to understand that I have to pick a side. You have not. I would like to be your friend, but it's a little difficult at the moment.If I survive this, then maybe we can be friends again. I wish you could rely on me still, but I love Gar, and I don't know if I can be a double agent. Just be glad he gave in to what we wanted With that she turned away and tried to stop Gar to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Too bad you guys don't realize I'm on your side. You aren't the only ones this is affecting. I'm just trying to protect my children and I am glad that he gave into what we wanted. I never asked you to be a double agent. Thats more my area of expertise anyway see as who my parents were and I've done it before. Just because you love someone doesn't mean anything. she thought as she still saw Amir, I just gave you information that if my husband found out I did, I would be in serious trouble and possibly killed. She had finally reached the car and got both Rian and Alessandra settled in their seats before getting in herself and driving off.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Garulia shook her away slightly, annoyed. "What is it, Amir?" he asked gruffly, walking towards the train he was to get on. "I need to find Marl, you know, my informant? So, come on the train and we can talk there," he added, his voice softening slightly and he put his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Amir knew he was upset about losing Allesandra, and it was her fault. She flinched as he shook her off, his tone hurting her a little. "I know, I'm really sorry Gar. I just wanted to apologize, and hope you forgave me." She flinched slightly as he put his arm around her, but she relaxed slightly and let him lead her to the train. "Okay lover, we will talk on the train."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 pm

OOC: Posting as Gar

BIC: As soon as they were on the train, Garulia sighed and leaned against the train as it began to move. "So. Talk, Amir," he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Amir followed him onto the train and watched as Gar rested against the side of the train. "Darling, you know I love you, and I would never do anything to hurt you, right? I only did that because I had her best interests in mind. I just want her safe. Please don't be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm

"She's not safe!" Garulia said angrily. "No one is at this point! She was safer with me, because that weapon won't be able to touch me! She woulda been safe, too! Look, let's just forget about it...we need to get to Marl. Okay? We'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 am

Amir looked away, not speaking. Tears formed in her eyes as she sobbed quietly. " I just want to make things okay Gar!" She stood and stepped away from him, her body trembling from being upset. "I'm sorry."

As she finished speaking, the sound of explosions rent the air, and the train shook violently. Amir was flung to the floor and she looked around, her eyes round with fear. "Gar! What's going on?!"

There was a shuddering creak as the train came to a halt, and the sound of ripping metal could be heard against their car. Amir back peddled quickly as half of the side was peeled away. Several footmen entered and surrounded the two.

One went up and grabbed Amir by her hair, pulling her roughly to her feet. She was dazed from hitting the floor, her mind a muddle, not quite knowing what was going on. The soldier held her at gun point and spoke to Gar roughly.

"If you want her to live, you will come with us without a fight." He jammed the metal against Amir's head.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

Garulia stood up and was halfway to giving her a hug when everything began to rip apart. "I don't-" Then the footmen came. Within seconds they were all dead, his sword a blur. But one had gotten Amir. Now, normally, Garulia would have flung himself forward, using a portal to protect her from the bullet. But not this time. What if he miscalculated and she died? No. He had to go with them.

"Okay. Under two conditions. One. I can give her a kiss. Two. You keep my sword with you when we leave."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 am

Several more soldiers entered and the one that held Amir shook her roughly. She let silent tears flow down her face. "No Gar, don't. It will be okay, just don't go with them." She looked up at him, her eyes pleading. "Just forget about me."

The soldier that held her spoke again. "Fine, we shall grant both requests, but one flase move, and this bullet enters her beautiful little head."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 am

Garulia dropped his sword to the ground and slowly walked towards him. His mouth was upon hers in an instant, his tongue sliding into her mouth. It might be their last kiss. "Baby. I have to do this. We'll get out of this. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am

Amir cried out as he dropped his sword. "NO!" But before she could protest more, his lips were upon hers. She kissed him back passionatly, never wanting it to stop. She was worried she would never see him again. Her tongue slid briefly against his as her head was jerked back by her hair.
The soldier spoke again. "We have met both conditions, now you will meet ours." Soldiers surrounded Gar to usher him out, Amir still held at gun point. "She will be safe as soon as you are on the helicopter and in our custody."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:14 am

"I love you," Garulia whispered as he was pulled away. In her hand he had left a small tracking flashdrive that would plug into a computer when the guard wasn't looking. In his mouth was a hidden chip in a tooth that sent out a constant signal. "Fine. Let's go. I can walk."

He shook them off and climbed the ladder to the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 am

Amir looked at him again, pleadingly. "I love you too, you shouldn't do this Gar! you are too important!" SHe knew he would never listen, even as he left and climbed the ladder to the helicopter. She held the drive in her hand tightly and her eyes flashed dagerously at the guard, her senses fully returned. With a scream of rage, she launched herself at the soldier, even as the gun discharged. She knew he would try and kill her moments before he tried, but could not yet react. She fell to the floor, feeling the bullet pierce her. With a cry of agony, she watched the soldier approach. He was about to put a boot in her face, when she mentally hurled a metal bar, wedging it into his chest. She felt a sharp pain in her shoulder and looked down as blood oozed from the wound. She let her head sag back, and watched as the helicopter left her behind.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Garulia saw Amir get hurt and lost it. Unsheathing his sword, he began killing people. There were ten on the helicopter, excluding the pilot. Four were left when he finally was subdued. Angrily, he used his portal to spell out a message on the roof of the train for Amir.

Ride this train. Find Marl. The first stop he will be waiting.

And then the butt of a rifle struck the back of Gar's head and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baaack (Christy)   Baaack (Christy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baaack (Christy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2