Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running (open, Lex, Christy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Lex put his arm over Rian, pulling the sleeping child closer so he could kiss his head. Christy leaned over to kiss him and he smiled at her. He was unable to lie in the state he was in, she could ask him anything, and he would answer truthfully, the drugs were a big factor of that. "I don't blame you for this at all. It is all Gar's fault, none of it is yours. Besides, this might have happened anyways, and he would have killed me for sure. At least I am alive, and with you, and Rian. I am sure you will have Aleesandra back, if I know you." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Christy started to burst into sobs when he mentioned Alessandra. She couldn't help it, "I know I never will." she said covering her face and turning it away from him. She didn't want him to be worrying about her and her emotions while he was laying in the hospital. She wiped her eyes when she saw a nurse come in and check on them. Her mouth was still frozen shut but slowly starting to thaw out. Christy wondered when the doctor would come in and tell them how everything had went and how long he'd be in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Lex looked back at her sternly. "You will have Alessandra back. Gar wants from you, take iet and run with it. So you can have your daughter back. Even if it involves me, choose Alessandra." He sighed as Rian began to stir. "You can cry Love, you have every right to." The nurse came in, and Lex looked at Christy, an eyebrow raised, but his eyes were amused. Rian yawed and Lex looked at him lovingly as he woke up.

Within moments of the nurse coming in, the doctor followed suit. He looked disprovingly at the two sharing bed space with Lex. Lex ignored his look and told him to carry one. The doctor went around, looking at all the monitors and taking notes. With a sigh he tried to move around Rian to check Lex's arm. "We will keep you for a week, just to make sure it dosen't get infected." Sending another glare at Christy he left.

Lex looked up at her and chuckled. "I guess he isn't a fan of getting his nurses mouths frozen shut."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:05 pm

"No." she said as looking at Rian as he started to wake up. She grew quiet as the doctor came in and she picked Rian up when the doctor tried to touch him. She didn't want him anywhere near her son. "Well the nurse should have kept her mouth shut instead of arguing with me now shouldn't she?" She looked Lex in the eyes, "I want you and Rian to be a part of each other's life. I made my decision, now I have to live with it."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Lex let his amused expression drop, his eyes dimming. "I understand Love, I really do. It was hard for me to grow up without my father. It was worse not having a mother, and that is what I am worried about so much. Gar is young, and naive. He could hurt her without realizing it." He sighed, dropping it. He was starting to drift into sleep, and he tried to fight it. "No one would be wise to fight with you Chrsity, you always win." He took Rian's small hand in his own and smiled at the sleepy boy. "I love you both so, so much."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Rian held out his arms for Lex to take him, slowly waking up. Christy laid him back down beside his father. "They're probably going to get mad at this." she said as she moved to the other side of him and laid down next to him. The bed was actually big enough for the three of them and Christy just didn't want to leave Lex and she didn't want to separate him from Rian either. Rian would pitch a fit if she took him away from his father right now.

"I don't think we're going to leave you here at all until you can come home." she said looking at him. She really didn't want to talk about giving Alessandra to Gar. It was already eating her apart inside.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Lex smiled up at Rian as he reached for his father. Christy put Rian beside him, and Lex pulled him close. "I don't give a shit what they say. You two can stay right where you are, and if they have a problem with it, then it will be too bad for them." Christy lay on his other side, and for once it felt as if Lex were right where he should be, and he never wanted this to change. Lex replied to her without turning his head, since he was holding Rian close to him. "You two should go home, you don't need to stay here with me." He sighed, and drifted further into sleep, though not quite there yet.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm

"I can't." she said looking at him. She felt bad about what had happened, even though he told her it wasn't her fault she still couldn't help but feel like it was. "Not right now, I'm not so quick to get you out of my sight right now so whether you like it or not you're stuck with me and Rian for now." she said yawning. She was still recovering from having Alessandra and was surprised to find she was holding herself up as much as she had been.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Lex nodded, he was actually kind of glad she would be staying. "Okay Love, you and me, we're stuck like glue then." He kissed Rian's cheek once before finally falling asleep. He dreams did not not provide him with anything good. He dreamt he was back in that warehouse, only this time, Gar did much worse things, and not only to him, but the rest of his family. He woke with a start, realizing he had shouted in his sleep. Rian was looking at him, trying to decide if he should cry or not. Lex kissed his forehead, tears coming to his own eyes. Seeing them, Rian began to cry too, only much louder.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Christy remained asleep as Lex had shouted. She hadn't really slept much until he had come out of surgery and it ended too soon as Rian started to cry. It was like an internal alarm in her when he cried. She shot up looking at the both of them, "What?" she asked worriedly that Rian had been hurt, she started to worry even more when she saw the tears in Lex's eyes, "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Lex kissed Rian's head, and turned to Christy as she shot awake. "I think I worried him, that's all. I think I woke him when I shouted in my sleep." He tried to sit up, grimacing in pain at his wrenched back. "I didn't mean to make him cry, but I think he just saw me crying, and it made him start to." He gave up trying to sit up and lay against his pillow. Rian was still howling, so Lex turned to him again. "Hey, Little Man. Everything will be fine, hush." He pulled a slightly quieter Rian up on his chest so he could see his mommy too.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Christy wanted to push Lex down but she knew it might hurt him. "Lex I've got him." she said taking Rian and holding him close to her chest. He quickly calmed down and started going back to sleep and she placed him right back where he had been, "Sweetheart its ok." she said looking at Lex worriedly." she had a feeling what he was shouting about but she didn't want to ask. She laid her head against his chest, or what part of it that wasn't beaten and looked up at him, "Get some rest Lex, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Lex watched as she calmed Rian, and put him back where he had been beside Lex. He didn't want to worry her, but he couldn't get the images of her and Rian suffering out of his head. She put her head on his chest and he sighed, his breath hitching slightly. "I am afraid to sleep, afraid of what I might see." His words were a whisper, and tears still in his eyes. This was monumental, he would have never told anyone he was afraid, ever. But he did, and it was to the woman he loved enough to give his life up for. "I saw you, and Rian suffering, bleeding. I don't want to see that again."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Christy sighed as she lifted herself up to kiss him on the lips. "I`m a big girl love." she said with a smile, "I think I`ve shown you when I was pregnant with Rian that I can take care of myself." she said with a smile. "Rian is safe. Nothing is going to happen love I promise."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:06 am

Lex sighed and nodded, returning her kiss. "I know you can take care of yourself, you have proven it to me time and time again. I can do nothing but worry about the both of you though. What if he steals you away again? Or what if he hurts Rian? I could not deal with that sanely." He sighed again. "I hope nothing will happen, but one can only hope." He looked at her, as a nurse came in. She was ready to give him his next doseage. It hit him slowly, and he drifted back into oblivion, trying to avoid the inevitable dream, the one that would haunt him for a long time. He struggled to stay awake, his hand grasping for hers. "Don't leave me?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:17 am

"Don`t worry love I`m staying here." she said not telling him that her brother was there to get Rian. She figured it was best that Lex get his rest. After he passed out and Rian was gone did Christy even think about sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

Lex woke, after hours of drugged sleep. He glanced sleepily around him, his head turning to see Christy beside him. He smiled as she slept, glad that she was resting too. He turned to the other side. No Rian. He panicked and sat up, cursing in pain at the movement. He looked around, suddenly wide awake. He glanced about the room, hoping he would see Rian. He was trying to get up and out of bed to look for him, the tubes making it impossible. So instead of doing the smart thing, like waking Christy up, he began pulling out needles and tubes, intent on finding Rian. He knew the machines would alert the doctors, but his sone was missing, and he was going to find him!
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 am

Christy woke up with him sitting up and pulling out the tubes and needles. "Lex what are you doing?" she asked grabbing hold of him trying to pull him back down on the bed so he could lay down and get the rest that he needed. Then she saw what he was doing, "Rian is with my brother Lex, calm down love."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:14 am

He looked at her briefly, continuing what he was doing as she tried to pull him back down. As she spoke however, he didn't register it at first, and continued trying to get up before her meaning hit him. He stopped and looked at her again. He nodded, and the noise of doctors shing to the room could be heard. "I just thought he was gone again." He lay back down, grunting in pain. "You're sure he is alright?" The first doctor appeared and rushed over to the bed. Lex blinked at him once. " I thought my kid was missing, so I was going to go find him." He said it so innocently, it was hard for the doctor to chastise him. He began getting new tubes and needles, hooking Lex back up to the machines.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:18 am

Christy grimaced watching him get stuck with needles again. She knew that probably wasn't the best thing in the world and she was actually grateful to see the nurse come in with a slightly stronger dosage of medicine that they put in his iv once they got it back in again. Once he was hooked up and everyone gone Christy spoke.

"He's fine Lex and you need rest." she said making him lay back down on the hospital bed. "I told you I wouldn't leave but I can't just keep Rian up here with me. He might get sick."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 am

Lex did not enjoy being stuck with needles again, but he managed without showing too much displeasure. When they were left alone she convinced him to lay back, and he complied, still uncertain about Rian. "Why would he get sick? " He was feeling the drugs already, and he was getting sick of them fogging up his brain and making him sleepy. He reached for her hand, not wanting to go to sleep again. "What if I wake up and you are gone too?" He was almost child-like with his with his worries, though he didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 am

"I'll still be here when you wake up." she said holding his hand as she kissed his cheek. "And hospitals are full of germs. I don't want him trying to crawl all over the floor and end up sick too." She hated that fact about hospitals. No matter how clean you could get them you could still walk out with a narsocomial infection. She laid her head back down on his chest. "Just get some sleep love."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:52 am

Lex looked at her, relief on his face very evident. He had never felt so vulnerable. "Thank you, I don't know what I would do if I found you gone." He closed his eyes, and fought to open them again. "Shouldn't hospitals be clean though?" He sighed, not that it really mattered he supposed. He relented as she told him to get some sleep, the drugs playing a big part of it. His hand was still holding hers as he slept, and he said her name once or twice, but other than that, he was quiet. His dreams even left him alone for this round.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 am

Christy let him hold her hand and she used her other hand to play with his hair as he feel asleep. She hated seeing him like this and knew it would be better when he could come home. After watching him fall asleep and making sure he was sound asleep, she finally drifted off to sleep, but she was tormented by her own dreams though they didn't wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 am

Lex woke slowly, lifting his head from his pillow to look at Christy. He smiled and brushed her sleeping face with his hand. He examined his arm with a sigh, he was feeling the pain finally, but he did not want anymore drugs. Not if he could help it. He had never felt so broken in all his life, and it made him angry. It made him want to kill Gar even more. He clenched his fists, and grimaced of the pain he had caused himself. With a sigh, he slummped back down, eliciting more pain to himself. "Fuck!" It frustrated him a lot, to know that right now he was his own enemy. Everything he did cuased him to be in more pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (open, Lex, Christy)   Running (open, Lex, Christy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running (open, Lex, Christy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next