Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is he?

Go down 
+2
Garulia
Christabelle Trinity
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Where is he? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Amir watched as Gar exited the house. The portal was near enough to be felt by most. She drew both her blades, and they seemed to gleam eagerly. Her yell was clearly heard. "Garulia!" A wicked grin crossed her face, she didn't even know if he knew Christy was gone!
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Garulia whirled around, spinning his sword out and getting into a fighting stance, cold hatred in his eyes.

"You traitor! Come and get me you bitch!" he shouted across the clearing, taking a step forward and holding his sword out to a full extension.
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm Eden. It was more a play on words, his name. He was born a prince of Darkness, and named for paradise.

As the two shouted at each other Eden got board. A fight he wasn't part of, wasn't fun. It was just needless blood shed that he would have to deal with.

If you two don't stop right now, The king him self will come and end this fight, using all three of us as punching bags. He hoped they would listen because he really didn't want to make a shadow puppet attack him. He was, after all, looking out for number one.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Amir glanced at Eden, indesicion crossing her face. "I can't let him get away with this. It was wrong of him. I know what you said about your king, but I must end this." With that, she turned from Eden, her eyes hardening as she looked at Gar. "I'm not a traitor! I wanted what you wanted! Now I know better! All you care about is yourself you bastard!" She charged at him, leaping in the air to bring her blades crashing down on him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

This stung, but Garulia didn't allow it to show to her.

"Piss off, Eden," he told him. "If it irks you that much then hide in a corner. I have to do this."

He spun away from her attack and swung his sword in a retaliatory swipe at her head.

"You are a traitor. That's all you will ever be remembered as."
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm

This inncolent human was pissing Eden off even more. He couldn't wait to take a shot at him. But this was an honor duel. And even the King could not step in during one.

You would be wise not to talk to the King's Leassion like that boy. Had I known it was an honor duel, I would have said nothing. We do have laws around here. Even if you have already broken at least one.

Eden found a near by rock and perched on top of it smiling. He wouldn't be obvious about it, but he would be rooting for Amir.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Amir moved her head in time, only recieving a small gash on her cheek. She screamed defiance and swung one blade in an arc, the other ready to parry. "So be it, I will not feel guilty about it either!" She was concentrating trying to read his mind, but unable to grasp it, so much was her anger.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Garulia ducked with seconds to spare, feeling the blade slide over his head, slicing off the very top strands of hair that hadn't followed his body in time.

"Shit!" he said, slicing his sword towards her and thrusting his hand up, trying to grab her sword arm and bring her forward for a knee in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Amir parried his swing, but he grabbed her arm, and nailed her in the stomach. She bent over in pain, but then thrust her head towards his chin, hoping to hit him square in the jaw. She jabbed at him with her blade, hoping to get a slash at his gut as she straightened again.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Garulia felt his jaw pop but managed to block the swing, coming out of his own attack to slant the blade towards her's as he pushed her arm away. He jumped back a few feet and sighed.

"GO DIE!" he shouted, and ran at her again, sword cleaving high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

She laughed and danced away from his return swing. "I don't think I want to die Gar." She saw him come at her and she moved just a second too late, his blade slicing her thigh. She winced and threw a sword up to slash at his face, the other continued to be used defensivly against his as she retreated backwards.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm

"Ah!" Garulia cried as her swipe sliced a chunk out of his cheek, which began to bleed a lot. However, he was positive it hadn't hit any main arteries so he was okay for now.

He attempted a flip-spinning her sword out of her hand by twirling his blade under her hilt.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:30 pm

She smirked as she saw his bloodied cheek and tried to avoid losing her sword. She would have managed, but he sliced her hand and she dropped it with a curse. "You bastard!" She swung her other blade angrily trying to take another swipe at his mid-section. She was limping slightly and blood stained her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm

"You're the one," Garulia said, gasping as it penetrated just about his belly button, spinning blood up into both of their faces. "That decided to dual wield against a person who only has one!"

He ran forward with a feint, dodging to the left away from her sword and continuing to run, a long stab aimed at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Amir should have seen it coming, but she was to enraged and full of bloodlust to see it clearly. She tried a swipe at him, but his feint threw her off balance, and she felt his blade slide easily into her shoulder. She dropped her other sword, her legs giving out from under her as she crumpled to the earth. She looked at the blade, still wedged in her body a groan of pain escaping her. She looked up at Gar, fear, hatred, and pain etched in her eyes. She hung her head, waiting for the final blow. She knew she had been beaten.
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Eden had seen enough. Gar had won this one. But the girl didn't need to die. His swordsmanship was the better at this junction.

He looked at the ground beneath Amir, and quickly opened a portal. No sign that is was him was appertain. For all others it looked like a natural portal, its red and yellow swirling with dangerous intensity. He watched silently as the portal seemed to be about to pull the girl to her own world, in the middle of city ally way.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Amir looked up at Gar, and grasped the blade sticking out from her shoulder with both hands. She wrenched it out, sneding blood spewing everywhere, her a face full of pain. She threw it weakly at Gar. "Finish it." She hung her head again, blood pooling around her. She felt s achange on the surface beneath her, and looked with astonishment as a portal opened beneath where she sat crumpled. She looked up past Gar, her gaze unfocused as she looked at Eden. A small smile on her lips. No, it was not that she knew it was him, it was to say that she would be back, and she would be back with a vengance against Garulia. With theat, the portal consumed her, sending her back to her realm.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Garulia raised his blade in the air. Spinning the sword downwards, he stopped it right above her.

"I don't-" he began, ready to send her back to Earth and go close the portal that was opened naturally when... Another portal opened up. Who...I'll keep it to myself.

Turning away, he walked over to where the natural one was and closed it.
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 am

Eden hoped down and sauntered over to Gar. His face an impossible mask of confusion.

What in the name of Shadow just went down? There was no emotion to his voice, as he made a show of examining the portal.

So the portals are really opening randomly to this world... he let his own voice trail off. He knew no one saw him during the fight. They had been to preoccupied with there own fighting.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 pm

"I have full control over them. They are random, but no longer appearing," Garulia explained stiffly, pulling a cloth from a pocket and wiping his blade clean of blood before sheathing it. "So you're coming with us, Eden? If you are get ready. I hear the first portal you go through makes people feel seasick. Never happened to me, of course. I make my portals."
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Eden looked at Gar with a simple shrug. I am ready. Any cloths I might need are simple enough to aquire. He said as Gar told him to get ready.

As far as portals go, I've been through some, but only ones the king has made. He let it go at that. It wasn't important that he had on more then one occasion, used his powers to visit Earth. It had been the times when the Court had been especially boring him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 am

Garulia sighed and rolled his eyes. Waving his arm, he made a portal appear.

"Alright Outcasts! Move out!" he said in his best commanding voice, trying to sound like he knew what he was doing. "Let's go!"

He hopped up on his recently bought horsie and lead the rest through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Daniel and Brianna were finally here. The Highway to Hell. They never imagined that they'd be here, nor would they be going to wherever this place lead. They only ever heard of this area, never actually been there. It surely was very hellish, and they didn't like it here. However, if they were to survive, they had to come along for the ride.

They went through the portal whilst in their motorized cart they'd made long ago. They were sure that a cart was better than walking.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Garulia nodded to Brianna and Daniel.

"How's things holding up for you two?" he said, pushing his horse to match their speed exactly. "Everything working alright?"

Smiling, he looked down at the two.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Daniel looked up, "We're doing great. Can't say that we like the idea of coming here, though. I mean really, 'Highway to Hell'? Not one to attract tourists, I guess".

Brianna felt her belly jiggle with the kicks of new life, "I hope we'll be okay enough where we're going in order for me to give birth to these kids. I don't want them to be tortured". She rubbed her stomach as Daniel drove the cart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Dark World :: Highway to Hell-
Jump to: