Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is he?

Go down 
+2
Garulia
Christabelle Trinity
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Christabelle, although still weak from giving birth to Rian had tracked Garulia down into the dark realm. She hadn't told Lex where she was going or that she was going at all. All she wanted was her son back. He had barely been a day old when Garulia had stolen him out of the hospital nursery. She sighed, as she looked around this almost waste land and continued walking. She knew she would have to find Garulia soon. She was almost losing hope that she would ever get her son back. Rian being back with her where he belonged had been the only thing that was actually keeping her going and not losing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Garulia bent down to the ground, rubbing the hard ground. Deer tracks. Fantastic. Picking up the bow, he notched an arrow. His other hunters were somewhere in the forest. His friend had given them home, but not been able to supply for food. He shot through a narrow gap in the tree, striking the deer dead between the eyes. Instant kill.

He went forward and set the deer over his shoulder, sitting at a tree.

"God that was rough," he muttered. Those deer tracks had been showing him for about three miles.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Christy had to duck down to keep getting hit from an arrow, although she hadn't been able to see who shot it yet. She quickly moved out of sight from anyone and she finally saw who it came from. It was Gar...just the person she had been looking for. She pulled out her wings and flew over him, following him until he sat down at a tree. She landed in front of him, "Where the hell is my son?" she asked glaring at him as best she could. You could tell she was tired from her search and not giving herself the time to heal properly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 pm

With a flash, he whipped out his sword.

"No closer, traitor. Your son is safe..for now," Garulia said to her with a smirk. What was she doing here? And how long could he feign cruelty? It didn't feel right threatening a baby. Even if it was an empty threat.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Christy glared at him. She still had held a soft spot for him until he had taken her child from her, "Traitor?" she asked looking at him as she moved the sword away from her throat and moved closer to him. "When did I ever betray you or the cause? You stole my son from me!" she was fighting back the tears building in her eyes. She couldn't help but to be upset that he had her son, "You will give him back to me Garulia."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Garulia stood up, and in one fluid motion his sword edge was at her throat and his face inches from hers. He knew he had the upperhand.

"He's safe for now. I told you. You fell in love with your assignment. You had his child. Fucking the guy wasn't part of the mission," he told her laughing and smirking again. "And what's best is, if you kill me, you have no way to get him back!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Christy glared at him. She had thought of turning his testicles into blocks of ice and smashing them along with his penis so he could never use them again for the rest of his life. She had some sick and twisted pleasure that she knew she could do it. She once more touched the tip of the sword with her hand and moved it away from her throat.

She moved her face closer to his, their lips almost touching, "And so thats the right thing to do then?" she asked tears sliding down her face, "Take my child from me because I actually had a heart? As for part of the mission you said by whatever means nesscary if I remember correctly. You aren't like this. You would honestly keep a newborn infant from his mother...He needs me and you know it." At this point she couldn't hold back her tears anymore as they started falling freely from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 pm

"He doesn't need you," Garulia told her. "He had us. We're his family. I won't let him be tainted by you..and Lex."

He sheathed his sword and walked in the opposite direction of the house.

"Well, I have business to attend to. Have you notice how Rian's eyes are identical to mine?" he said with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Christy looked at Gar. He had a point with Rian's eyes. Still it was too soon to tell anything, she hadn't even been thinking how closely between she had slept with Gar and Lex. She moved but stopped. "Gar wait!" she said her eyes pleadingly, "I'll do anything to get him back."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Garulia pondered this for a moment.

"Not get him back," he said slowly. "But if you do whatever I ask, I will ensure his safety. You have my word. He won't be harmed in anyway and will be the first to get any sustenance. We have a few mom's who can breastfeed as well for theirs and him."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Christy looked at him grabbing his arm, "Please Garulia." she said sobbing heavily now. "He's my child. He needs his mother and I need him." all she wanted was Rian back. "I would have never thought you so low as to take Rian Tevon away from me..." she was on the ground sobbing, looking quite pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 pm

"Hm...tell you what. If you do me something, I'll let you be back with your child," Garulai said, choosing his words very carefully. He just might eliminate a very powerful enemy, get laid, and have a child happy if he just played his cards perfectly...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Christy looked at him, "What is it?" she asked looking at him, her mind was reeling of the possibilies that could be going through his head. For all she knew he was planning on killing her, or at least trying to and then leaving her for dead and off with her child anyway.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Garulia pushed her backwards on the ground gently.

"What do you think?" he asked slyly, kissed her gently. "I'll let you be with your child again. Just do this. You already did Lex...and me...so what difference does it make?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 pm

She felt slightly replused by the kiss. She didn't return it. He was laying on top of her and she was having to resist the urge to push him off of her. She knew she had to do whatever needed to be done to be with Rian again. She knew Lex would forgive her for it.

"You swear I'll have my son back?" she asked looking at him, "And because I don't love you Garulia, you are a heartless bastard who should rot in the deepest pits of hell, and if I do this it won't be here on the ground." she was trying to turn things into her hand just as much as he was his.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yeah? Do you honestly think I care anymore?" Garulia said, still trying to hide his hurt that she hated him. Of course she was the one who fell in love with a man who wanted her dead but still... "You're mine now, slut. For the next hour. If you want your kid back."

He tried to talk in a raping manner but...he couldn't help but laugh. A genuine one this time.

"Screw it. It's gonna be on the ground," he told her, ripping off her pants.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 pm

She flinched as he called her a slut. Well if being a slut was what she had to do to get her child back then she would. "Fuck you!" she spat at him as he ripped her pants off of her. They were completely ruined now. He would probably leave her lying on the ground naked without her child. All she wanted was her child back. If she could only tell him that Lex didn't want all metas dead but now she didn't care if Garulia fell over dead on the street.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 pm

"You'll get new ones," Gar promised. He pulled his cock out of his pants and slipped it into her. He pumped harder and harder. "Your mine for right now. You can put Lex outta your mind cuz he ain't here to save you."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Christabelle screamed as he entered her. Even though she had only had Rian a few weeks ago now, she was back to the way she was before she got pregnant, and it hurt. In response to the pain she gripped hold of his shoulders. She knew she needed to at least make an effort. "You could have at least made me wet you sick fuck!" she said as she arched her hips into his in response to his actions.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 pm

"I just wanna fuck you! No need for romance!" Garulia said grunting. He let his load out and continued fucking. All he wanted was quick relief, then take her to the kid. He continued for another little bit and stood.

"Ready to see your child?"

Reaching into his bag, he tossed her another pair of pants.

"Here."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Christy laid there shaking. She couldn't believe what he had just made her do. She was disgusted with herself and now she was dirty...well dirtier than she had been. She grabbed the pants and put them on. She was grateful that they were sweatpants and she slipped them on and stood up.

"Yes." she said not telling him she was planning on taking the kid and running the first chance she got.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Garulia helped her up and put a blindfold around her head. Sneaking her into the house wasn't hard, seeing as the only people there were his burly friend Mike and the Outcasts who weren't hunting.

He walked into a padded room with but a few small holes for air.

"I'll bring you your baby," he said, taking off the blindfold and exiting towards where Amir was.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Christy ran out of the padded room as soon as she got the chance. He had been foolish to leave the door open. She followed him quietly as he made his way towards Amir and her son. "You stupid son of a bitch!" she yelled at him as she threw a dagger at him. "I knew you weren't going to let me see him!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Garulia sighed and the dagger disappeared to Earth. Diving forward, he tackled towards her.

"Yes I was he's right here I was bringing him to you dammit!" he shouted, outraged. Refusing to actually harm her, he simply tried to pin her down.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Christy attempted to dodge the tackle but he arms had grabbed a hold of her knocking her on the ground. "Get off of me you bastard!" she said her skin turning icy cold to the touch. She was hoping he'd get frost bite and his hands would fall off as she tried to knee him in the groin to get free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Dark World :: Highway to Hell-
Jump to: