Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is he?

Go down 
+2
Garulia
Christabelle Trinity
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Where is he? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Garulia smiled down at her.

"Kids? That's great!" he said laughing, remembering Rian but pushing the thought out of his head. "Just be careful. It's a dangerous world we're in, and we need you two up and able to fight, so once the kids are born and you've had time to recuperate, we'll make a portable nursery with nursemades and all."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Burns

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"That would be great" Brianna said, she clenched her stomach. "They might be born on the go", she laughed at the prospect of having the kids come out while on the Highway. She hoped that it wouldn't be the case that this would happen, since there was no way that everyone would stop and allow her to catch up long enough for the kids to come.

"I'm having a boy and a girl".
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Eden looked at the two in the cart, his face a mask of sincerity. You really should watch what you say, Earth Realmer. You never know just what company you might keep. His voice was honey coated poison, and he gave her a smile that could easily melt the hearts of an army.

I should tell you though, His Highness's men are on the way, and they will not be happy that I'm among so many people from another realm. He keeps my outings a secret from his armies. So if we're going, we should go. With this he slipped casually through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is he?   Where is he? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is he?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Dark World :: Highway to Hell-
Jump to: