Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

desolution.... (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Kai pondered; was the mysterious other the strange boy he had met on the beach? He thought about Saphire, he could have darkness in him, but Raven had felt only kindred spirit. But what did he know of Darkness, really? He felt drawn to this place, to the peace of the Dark and the strange power; but what of evil really?

I wish I could see some of the things you have seen, experience that life. I can't imagine to live that long, and watch the world change around me. What joys and evils you have witnessed... or is it like that here? Things change right? Seasons and all? Raven was really interested to learn about Eden. He didn't mind that he was a king or that he was three hundred years old, it felt natural to lay here so close to him and talk like they had known each other and could be old friends. Raven reached out his hand tentaively and gently trailed one finger across the skin of Eden's forearm. It felt electric but nice, he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Eden smiled as Kai said he wished he had seen what the King had. But it was more of a sad smile then a happy one.

You would be corupted beyond imagination if you lived as I have. The only reason I still look as I do was a curse laid upon me by my twin brother. His dying words were a curse for me to remain eternaly young, not only in body, but in mind as well. I can never age, never grow up. I'm the one the story of Peter Pan was about. Things change here, constantly. This is the realm of darkness, we are in constant change, and constant chaos. But evil? As the girl over there seems to think? I don't think so. I just think that most humans don't understand that there is love in darkness as well as evil, just like there is malice and evil in light, just as there is compassion and forgiveness. Darkness does not always equate evil, just like Light does not always equate good. As the boy touched him, his eyes snapped up to meet the violet orbs with his own tourmaline blue. An intimate smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Raven listened as Eden explained his sad description of his life. He frowned when Eden admitted he had once had a twin who had died; it made him think of the brother he had killed in his mother's womb; the abomination removed of all self control and made into a robot-- one low slow exhale of breath in repentance of the life he had murdered; and two more for the murder of his parents. Yes he had seen evil, had done evil--but he did not think he was evil. Nor did he think Eden was.

You aren't evil, Eden. You are the light in the Darkness, and who wants to grow up? I want to always be young and full of life... it is part of my powers actually, slowed aging; I grew normally until I hit thirteen, then I seemed to stop growing so fast and my face didn't change. I have yet to really hit what is normal puberty; and I am over eighteen now. My mother thought that as I grew older my againg might slow even more until it reached an equilibrium... I know her secret fear was that I would never grow old. I am no fool to think I am immortal, as you kind of are! his smile was warm, encouraging, mirroring the intimate tone of Eden's. He was happy here, different than when he had been with Saphire, but he liked being here with Eden, the closeness as they lay side by side on the bed. He looked into Eden's eyes as he boldly trailed his fingers over Eden's chest his own breath catching as he passed over his heart and dipped into the crevasse between the muscles of his pectorals. One finger lightly reached up passing over his neck and jawbone. He was beautiful, and the contact sent electric thrills up his arm. He rested his palm against Eden's cheek staring into those impossible blue eyes that had seen far too much and yet still held light.
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Eden laughed at being called a light in the dark. I wouldn't say that to loud, people might try to kill me. He said with a smile. Around here, we don't see light and shadow as you do. Light is our Eternal enemy. And The Shadow, our mother, and father, Goddess, and God. To be Light in Darkness, here, means to be a traitor. No, I am the purest form of Darkness, the purest form of the Shadow's blessing. All things positive in the Darkness. As Raven traced his chest and then rest his hand on the King's cheek, the boy king smiled. He leaned in closer, daring to taste the essence of another. He had only done so twice before. Once was a man Known well before the Portals opened so often, back in a time of war among the entire world. The boy had not been much older then Eden's form, a boy from Germany named Adolf. And the other, the boy Saphire, from the same time as Raven.

He leaned in. Tentatively, seeking solace in this boy's touch.
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:07 am

Raven pondered Eden's words; to him Light and Darkness were merely halves of one whole. He now realized that Eden's Darkness was different, he truely was not evil yet he was pure Darkness, but that was the thing, he was pure. Raven felt Eden's slight assent and took his chance. He was pure too in some ways, but he wasn't completely innocent. He felt the connection between them even before his lips touched Eden's cheek gently, right by the corner of his mouth. He was teasing, and testing what was allowed, and he liked the contact between them far too much.

Raven felt a spark of heat when he kissed Eden, and he wanted to fan the embers more. He caressed the cheek with his thumb begging for more. He had made the first move, their bodies laying so close together now he could feel Eden's presence in every inch of his skin like an ache wanting to be soothed and yet intensified all at once. He hadn't forgotten Eden had admitted he was the King, but he was so intensely attracted to him, their bodies so close connected by the contact of his hand on Eden's face, the tingle in his lips when he had kissed him. He dipped his head again, not aiming for the corner of the mouth this time...
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm

As Raven caught Eden's lips with his own, Eden smiled inwardly. He had planned on this since they had started talking. It was comforting to see that his nobility didn't stop him from expressing himself. Eden leaned in to the kiss, keeping it calm and innocent for the time. He couldn't let it get out of hand with the girl sleeping right there.

We should remember that we do have an audience. Eden said as he broke the kiss. He didn't want to cause any trouble just yet. Plus, he didn't want to start something he had never finished yet.

You should sleep, tomorrow is going to be a very long day. He said in a soothing whisper. His heart was racing, and his body had warmed intensely, like flames licking at his skin, from the kiss. But now was not the time to ponder it. They should be prepared for anything in this chaotic world.
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Raven felt Eden's control; adn it was all that kept him grounded, focused. The flames were raging inside him; white hot burning through his skin... he had felt this want before, but he also felt the restraint that was required of him through Eden's. He felt the after burn of the kiss as Eden pulled away. His eyes were searching as Eden spoke. He had not forgotten about Sally, he simply had been ready to lose himself in teh moment. He wasn't shy or reserved about his body; he had revealed that when he had changed in front of her; granted he had no interest in her, and definately did in Eden... two times; only twice he had felt this connection. One was destined to be his soul, the one he would die for...but his soul mate? The other, what? He had the tuggings of his heart, he liked it here in the Darkworld; it suited him...so did Eden have his heart then?

He nodded to confirm that he understood the need to sleep, but he didn't move away. Instead he wrapped his arms around Eden scooting closer in the darkness wrapping his body around to capture that tingling electric warmth, You don't mind...do you? I'll move if you do, he said as he snuggled in and closed his eyes. Let the morrow take care of itself, tonight he would sleep in peace and contentment wrapped around their "guide"; unless he objected. It very much could look protective, the way Raven cuddled the other boy... if not for the current that passed between their skin... a reminder of the intimate closeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: desolution.... (open)   desolution.... (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

desolution.... (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3