Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost

Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 am

Axel moved through the ruined city of Dallas jumping like a acrobat from one desolate ruin to another and landing lightly without a sound. Axel knew he had been followed here by some Agents who wanted his kind dead but they were no better scurrying around looking for a reason at there pathetic excuses called life, Oh but they wouldn't have to wait long the Hunter was on the prowl. Axel had picked dead night to go after his prey even though his abilities allowed him to be undetected even during the brightest of days Axel always enjoyed the night hunt some predatory instinct told him this was the proper time to hunt and kill.

Axel jumped into the air bringing both legs up as he cleared a high wall and landed silent as a shadow on the ground. His eyes shifted from green to red as his heat vision activated and there before him were 12 agents sitting around a fire talking and laughing without so much as a guard what foolishness these people had set for themselves. Axel took it as a insult that they would be so careless, These were the men who had tracked him for three months and now at the point of contact they act like there at a camp site. Axel huddled in the shadows a maniac look in his eyes as one agent rose and walked into his ally to take a piss. Axel smiled as the man drew closer then turned to piss. Axel decided a message would be more fun then just killing all twelve oh no fear was better. Axel unwound his chain without so much as a clink anything Axel touched was silent as a graveyard. Axel had done this only twice before but it always seemed to inspire the most fear for it was barbaric in nature. Axel slipped up behind the agent throwing his chain around the mans throat he jumped over the wall instantly killing the man as the chain shot up crushing his throat.

Axel was gleeful as he pulled his prize over the wall but it was not finished it would only be done by dawn. Axel pulled the body into a abandoned building and set to work drawing a long skinning knife he set to work. He made small incisions all around the body to make it cleaner as the blade edge slid up gently taking flesh in long fluid movements. Dawn arrived and the work was done the agent was all skeleton. Slimy wet bleach bone all except for the head which remained untouched. Axel lifted the body like it was a precious child and looking around he thanked whoever looked over this world as he found a hook connected to a chain. The hook slid nimbly through the back rib cage. Axel smiled at his masterpiece and vanished with the skeleton.

(Meanwhile at camp.)

The agents hadn't noticed one of theres missing they had passed out early without doing a head count now they were a little freaked as they saw there numbers ranging eleven and not twelve. The head guy a grizzly veteran yelled at his men for not watching each other but secretly he berated himself. The Agent missing was a rookie just into the Agency and a unlucky draw put him on the hunt. The Leader roared at his men into military marching style and turned but the day would be only a nightmare for those agents they were hunting a hunter and one who was far better than they.

Axel hung the Skeleton watching the group coming forward he had laid tracks a baby could find and yes the agents were running now eager for there prize. Axel had his camo activated and gently he moved down until the body was hanging on it's own. The agents turned the bend before a scream of terror issued from the grizzly veteran who had thought he seen it all. The rookie hung from a hook between his rib cage the body bleached bone and wetness. The head however sickened them the most the eyes were open looking straight down and a look of pleasure was on it's face as if it had enjoyed it's gruesome fate this day. The agents took a step back and that was all for 4 of them as a trap Axel had lain activated and metal fence shot up having been hidden by the ground. spikes jutted through the chest of the back row pinning them off the ground as death embraced them into his home. The agents were scared now it wasn't suppose to be like this it was a easy hunt a no one just some kid. One agent shook his head he had a wife a son he couldn't be here. The agent turn and ran as the veteran screamed at him to stay but it was lost on dead ears for the man had turned and fell in a pit filled with iron rods that pierced the man sending him knocking at the reapers door.

The veteran knew he was down to 6 men and it was bad 4 dead without a shot fired another poor bastard a scream and life snuffed out now he wondered what the hell they were hunting this was not a weak boy but a Hunter who hunted them. The man spun around screaming to the heavens. "COME OUT HERE COWARD AND FACE US. Sadly Axel did just that full Chameleonism he walked into the middle of the group daggers flashed as they struck one man dropped dead his throat slashed as two more bent forward and were lifted off the ground and thrown. One agent lifted his gun but that was as far as he got as a blade came from behind taking his head. The gun never fell it just vanished in front of the now terrified agents. Even the leader was out of his mind with fear they were hunting a Ghost who could kill them but they couldn't see him. Axel ran forward he hated guns but clubs were fun. The gun smashed down with a sickening crunch onto a agents head taking his life. Now it was just Axel and the Veteran a smile played as he dropped out of his camo and tilted his head. "Boo I see you. Now here is what's gonna happen I am going to let you live not out of mercy but you get to go back and tell everyone what you saw here and that us Meta's are no longer laying down. Axel slammed a boot across the mans face dropping him as Axel pounced. "We will no longer hide and scurry we will no longer be afraid of you, You will fear us we are the future not you you inbred pussy coward. I killed 11 men here alone in no time at all I skinned one of yours without you hearing a sound I am Ghost and I am death on the wind. Suddenly Axel was gone as was the weight it was only the bodies and the man who had truly known fear for the first time that someone else had been there.

Axel sat down on a rooftop eating a squirrel oh how he liked squirrel they were real stringy and there stomachs made good gum. Axel had a fun night but it was just the start a war was coming oh yes and Axel would be there.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 am

Morgan had remained hidden in the shadows watching as the group was murdered. She wasn't in now to kill her own kind, much to her own dismay...no she needed to help recruit them into the Templars. At least to help implement Geas's plan to over take the government and prove to the mundanes that they were not as bad as they were made out to be. As much as she had resented her own kind for what they had done to her and her twin, she could understand their wanting to be accepted.

Although she would have went about how he had done it differently. She would have remained in the shadows, using the shadow of each person to hide herself while she silently slit their throats, eliciting more and more fear in them for not knowing what was indeed happening. She had to laugh at his outburst about how they were afraid of humans...If only he knew. Most of them weren't afraid of the mundies...it was the opposite way around. People were always scared of what they didn't understand.

She almost couldn't contain herself seeing how non-chalantly he had just walked off. She couldn't help but be interested in his ability either, but she wasn't stupid. She wasn't going to completely blind side someone of her own kind, especially with that kind of ability. Morgan knew she would get killed that way. Her hand went to the gun that was holstered against her thigh. She remained in the shadows. Somewhere she could safely hide while she followed him. She was trying to figure out how to expose her exsistance to him. More than likely she knew she could be kept safe because of her being a meta herself, but if he had tried anything she could always use her shadow tendrils to hold him while she said what she needed to say.

As she watched him on the rooftop she decided to use the shadow from the television antenna to move and announce her presence to him. She smiled as she watched him eat the squirrel. Disgusting to her tastes really but who was she to judge. "That was some nice work you did back there." she said looking at him warily, "Although I do have to say most of us aren't afraid of them."
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:23 am

Axel sat down cooking the Squirrel at the voice Axel didn't even flinch as he chuckled. "There you are I was wondering when you would come out to play. Axel turned his head looking at the girl and smirked. "And I know there not but it seemed like a good line to use and it was so much fun. Axel stood up turning around to face the new intruder. "I'm glad you didn't get involved other wise I would have had to hurt you. Axel had sensed the woman from the time she had appeared it was a useful trick and the reason he was still alive. "I hope you have a good reason to come up here and bother me after I just killed 12 men i am not in the mood to have company. He sat back down drawing his knife he begin to cut up the squirrel to bite size pieces. Axel looked up titling his head. "Your still here?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 am

Morgan had to laugh when he said he could have hurt her. "Oh you could have tried I'm sure." she said with a mischievous grin to her lips. "Oh you just seemed interesting to watch and I figured I would be too much like a stalker to not at least speak to you."

She looked at him with almost a scoff, "Think you're better than me or something?" she asked when he asked that she was still here. "Oh I should warn you, its now my job to keep track of you...Or try to at least. I have to admit that one is going to be a challenge given your ability. Is that true invisibility or another power you have?" she asked fascinated by the art of disappearing. She figured it was because there were so many ways to do it and she wanted to learn the other ways that she could.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 am

Axel laughed laying his head back before he vanished completely and before his guest could react he appeared behind her sitting down cross legged. "To track me is to invite your death those men were my hunters so I hunted them you track me and I will track you like a wild animal. Axel stood up walking back over to his meal. "I will be outside your window behind you as you walk, I will watch you from rooftops and learn your friends and loved ones and when the time is right I will strike and kill them because you chose to get involved. Axel ripped into the squirrel chewing before swallowing. "If I was you I would not follow me I will make your life a nightmare.

Axel laughed at the other question. "I have no idea what it is it started as a reflex now I can control it but that's all you get to know, Now I am eating and unless you have something important to say or do then I don't want to be rude but i am eating.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am

The threat of him actually hurting her twin had tweaked a nerve with her. Tendrils of shadow had shot out of her, "Like I said you could try. But I'm just as fast." she said being the smart one and not attacking first. That would be the most ignorant thing she could do and she knew it. "Trust me, one thing that will make me stronger and faster is to mention threatening my twin." She could live with getting away with this weakness. She was amazed that Kitty hadn't tried to find her yet. They didn't do well being apart from each other.

"You can be as rude as you want." she added as she sat down on the rooftop. "I have nothing better to do. And as for making my life a nightmare, that was already done twice now." she smiled cooly as she laid back letting the sun warm her face, although she never once took her eyes off him. She would actually have to trust him for that. "Although there is a group you would be interested in. I'm just betting anything that if it was public knowledge most wouldn't approve of it."
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:15 am

Axel sighed was it so wrong to be left alone to a persons own devices. "Look girl i couldn't care less if your twin was dancing hop scotch to the blues I like to be left alone as for your nightmare life one is worse than another get over it we all have a past but it is weak to stay angry over something you can't change. Axel looked at the woman his eyes flashing. "Death is the only reward for this life it is bliss when we go for we can finally sleep and not worry about a knife at our throat when we wake up so whatever happened let it go get over it and move on with your life. Axel hated people who clung to the past it was done and over with revenge was just a word to justify murder which he had committed but that was his life the one he chose. "Now trust me when I say I don't care about this group i don't care about the public and no one gives a shit in this world, Look around we live at hell on earth who cares what people say this is survival not play time now grow a spine quit fussing over things that no longer matter look to the future and enjoy life. Axel finished his squirrel and sighed."I don't know you or what you lost but everyone has lost someone in this world through murder, natural causes or just bad luck but we live and move on hold them close but do not let it eat at you that will bring madness and trust me on this you don't want to be insane it's not a fun road.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 pm

"Who says we all aren't touched with a bit of madness?" she asked laughing a little. She loved how he was just completely assuming things about it. It showed just what kind of a character of person he was. No better than the humans who hated them for what they were really. "Well I figured you would have at least cared about this war, that like it or not you're in the middle of." she said sitting back up looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Axel shrugged looking at her. "I am doing my part that's 11 more that won't be in the fight I just choose my own way. Axel stood up a smirk on his face. "Look you seem like a good woman who has her own demons but were wasting each others time so why don't you tell me what you want and we can both get on with the show before more agents show up those 12 weren't the only ones following me around I got 2 more each one seems more fun.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Kitty had been running about scoping out the area. She could feel her twin nearby, but she was feeling a tad bit restless and wasn't ready to come back. After she had run off some of her pent up energy, she sighed and headed back to her sister. She found her easily and smiled up at her. She was with a boy, and she frowned slightly as she climbed up nimbly. She stood before them and looked questioningly at the boy. She could tell there was some sort of tension between the two. "I have taken care of the agents in the immediate area, we have all the time in the world." She smiled at him. "The name is Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Morgan laughed hearing her sister's voice and shadow stepped down behind her, "How many outcasts are left in the area do we know?" she asked looking at her twin and then back up at Ghost. Her job came first. She took that extremely seriously, "I'm trying to figure out which side you want to choose is all." she said finally addressing him as she waited on the answer from her twin.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Ghost watched the new intruder and sighed. He had been avoiding people for years and in one short day there were two people talking to him why couldn't he just be left alone. "Ghost and that's all you get giggles. Ghost turned his sights back to his tracker. "Look I don't have sides I'll kill you and your counter part there as quickly as I did those agents do you know why?, Because you all have one thing in common your following me. Ghost jumped landing on a pier sticking up from the building. "See this world it is so big and wide huge forever more but it is empty of life and reason. Ghost looked back a rare smile on his face. "Think what your everyday goals means in a world so thoroughly destroyed that it has nothing more to give, We all are running around roaches on a dead rock so think, Is what your doing really that important in the big picture sides and groups who helps who why not just live and to do that you must stop following me. Ghost watched the other two before he could leave he needed to know if they would track him. "And by the way I was hoping those other two would catch me so thanks for ruining my fun.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:01 am

Kitty looked at her sister and frowned. " I did not find any traces of others around here. I searched in a ten mile radius and came to a big nada." She merely grinned at the lad her teeth flashing white in the gloom. "Ghost huh? Well, those officials are as likely to hunt us as you, so I took care of them. As for following you, well. It's kind of fun, hunting a ghost." She was being snide and sarcastic, though smiled sweetly the whole time. "There is a thing called doing what you can to survive, that is what I do. I joined a group that let's me do whatever the hell I want. Sure, you do without it, but it's more fun when you can get paid for doing it." She grinned again and watched their target carefully. "It's in your best interest to join us."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Morgan shot her twin a dark look, Thats something Saphire needs to discuss with him if he's interested in it. she said through their link, Now I'm ordering you not to speak about what the templars do, understand? There was a tone in her link that was almost as if she were actually giving a military order to her sister and in a way she was. She was a higher rank than her for a reason.

She turned her attentions to Ghost, "Only doing what the job entails." she said with a smirk, "Although I do have to agree with her, it would be fun to chase and track a ghost. Its not everyday something like that happens."
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Ghost tilted his head and vanished completly and laughed his echo coming from all directions. "Tracking a ghost you can't see, hear or smell I can be on you with two daggers in your throat before you blink oh no you will never find me. Ghost reappeared behind Kitty a dagger at her throat while his chain hung ready to strike the small distance to Morgan. "Death is your wake up call now shh you blink i leave. Like that ghost vanished once again slipping down the side of the building silent as the dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)   Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh a hunting we will go a hunting we will go oh hi da nario a hunting we will go. (open)
Page 1 of 1