Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Empty
PostSubject: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Amir was tired of not saying anything to Gar, she couldn't just let him stay on this destructive path. It made him no better than Lex. She approached the Eiffel Tower, knowing full well that she might get attacked for being a traitor. She was willing to take the risk, at least for Gar's sanity. She entered the facility easily enough, trying to avoid detection. She knew she would stumble into Garulia at some point. She stopped, feeling him approach, growing scared for a moment, before steeling herself to face him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Garulia sighed and rubbed his temples. All his paperwork was covered in smoke, making them unable to be read again. Every name. Of ever Outcast. He would have to start over, but he did have the last count. Five hundred and thirty two. But no...that wasn't it. Five thirty one...Amir had to be cut from the roster.

Standing from his old desk, he walked out into the corridor and walked right into Amir.

"Go away," he said without emotion, and began to push past her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Amir made to say something as he ran into her but he tried to push past her, his voice void of emotion. She grabbed at his arm to stop him, gently of course. "Gar, no. We need to talk. Now." Her voice was firm but gentle, not wanting to make him angry. She was staying out of his thoughts for now, but she didn't know how long that would last, depending on how he reacted. "I didn't come here to get blown off by you, what I have to say is important, and might actually help your sanity in the future."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Garulia turned to her.

"What is it, Traitor?" he asked coldly. No emotion shown through his eyes..which had first looked upon her with such kindness...what a shame it was... "My sanity did a backflip into Hell awhile back."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Amir flinched as he called her a traitor, but pushed onwards. She avoided his gaze and looked at the floor instead. "So I have noticed Gar. You know when I was showing you Christy's mind? Well, I kind of did some prying in yours. I know that you are going to be mad about that, and I am sorry. But I am glad I did it." She looked back at him, her expression saddened. "Gar, you are thinking and acting just like your enemy would. If you keep doing what you are doing, your allies are going to turn on you. What happend to the kind. accepting Gar? I see nothing but the mirror image of Lex in your mind. You need to turn away from the dark roads, and come back into the light ones. Don't you realize how much you have changed?" She sighed and waited for him to blow her off, like he always did. She wasn't his pawn anymore, so he just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Garulia looked at her appraisingly, and then crumpled. He wrapped his arms around her and sobbed into her shoulder.

"Amir I know...but I just...just can't...I don't want us to die...I don't want my friends to die...and Bri is gonna have kids...if I don't stay strong, what's gonna happen to them?" he asked her shakily. "The kind Gar is still here...trust me, I wish he wasn't. Life would be a helluva lot easier..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Amir looked at him in shock as he wrapped his arm around her and began to cry into her shoulder. She returend the embrace and felt tears pouring down her own face. "Gar, sssh. Everything will be okay." She smoothed his hair and smiled slighly. "You can stil be strong, just a good kind of strong. You do't have to be angry or hardened to take care of your people. They will accept you if you are just yourself. You are their leader, they will follow your example." She cupped his chin in her hand and smiled. "I am glad the kind Gar is still in there, but I don't think hiding him away is going to make this any easier for you. You have to show the people through the goodness of your heart, not by anger and hatred. It makes you look so much like Lex."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Garulia looked up at her.

"Will...will you help me, Amir?" he asked slowly, having trouble stringing words together. She WAS really pretty, after all... All of a sudden, a lot of unbidden thoughts attacked his mind...
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Mair looked at him and smiled. "Of course I will Gar, how could I not?" She kissed his forehead and sighed. "I'm glad you have come to your senses Gar, I really am." She smiled again, not even realizing the thoughts that could be coursing through his head. She hadn't bothered to immerse herself in his brain, though she probably would have blushed at his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm

"I owe you for it...you helped me..." Garulia said, turning slightly pink. "Um...are you gonna come back to us now? I'll uh...take you out as repayment...if you want, of course."

He had just awkwardly asked her out!

I'm such an idiot! he thought, mentally smacking himself.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Amir grinned at him. "Yeah, I guess I can come back. If you want me to." Her eyes widened as he sort of asked her out on a date. She smiled and nodded. "Okay, that could be fun." She winked at him as he turned pink. It was kind of cute. She pulled out of the embrace, not quite wanting to. What was wrong with her? She had never felt as odd as she did now.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Garulia smiled as she accepted, feeling the reluctance in his fingertips as they slid across her body when she pulled away.

"Amir wait," he said, pulling her back towards him and kissing her cheek gently. "Thank you...so much..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Amir stopped looking at him shyly as he pulled her back. It was her turn to blush as he kissed her cheek and she smiled at the thought of her sillyness. She rested her cheek against his and smiled. "It was the right thing to do Gar. If I didn't do it, no one would."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm

"You have a point there," Garulia whispered. At this point, he half wanted her to read his thoughts, to know what he was thinking about her. He turned her head towards him and looked into her eyes. How easy it would have been to kiss her and yet...he turned away. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Amir chuckled softly. "I know I do, that's why I said it." His words were a whisper and hers matched his. He turned her head, and she almost thought he was going to kiss her, but instead he turned away. She looked down, blushing at the fact that she would have let him kiss her in the first place. She was tempted to enter his mind, but still held off.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 pm

"So um...where are you going after this?" Garulia asked her, their shy little encounter slowly starting to ebb away. "I uh..I was gonna just look around here...I don't gotta be anywhere for another few days..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 pm

She smiled at him and leaned against the wall, and away from him. "I didn't have a plan in mind. I don't really like to stay in one place for very long, though I might be convinced otherwise." She looked away from him, grinning. "I can stick around until you have to leave. I'm sure you could use the company, and I can help you with whatever problems you encounter." Her gaze flicked back to meet his her eyes sparkling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Garulia grinned back.

"Well, I think I can do that 'convincing' you mentioned," he said sitting next to her and putting an arm around her. Slowly, cautiously, he pulled her closer and with his lips an inch from her's he whispered "Is this convincing enough?" And then he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Amir laughed her eyes daring him. "Oh really?" He put his arm around her, and brought her close to him, she made no move to fight him, her heart hammering. His lips were inches from hers and she blushed slightly. She heard him whisper, but had no time to reply as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him back slowly, hesitatingly. She pulled away slightly, looking up at him. Her cheeks were wet with tears. "I am definetly convinced." She had not been touched by anyone for a long time, and it made her happy, and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Garulia lifted her onto his lap and leaned back, kissing her gently again.

"So you'll stay with me for a few days?" he asked her. Now they were close together, still. He gently pulled her head down onto his chest and stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

She sat in his lap contentedly and kissed him back. She leaned against him and tilted her head to look at him. "I think I will be." She grinned as he pushed her head to his chest, and she rested it there happily. She didn't quite know how this happened, and she was sure Gar would come to his senses after a while, but it was nice while held her like this. He stroked her hair and she sighed contentedly. "How could I not? You have me effectivly ensnared." She laughed softy.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Garulia chuckled and ran his hand gently down her back.

"Why don't you see what I'm thinking right now?" he asked tantalizingly. "It could be a very very fun pastime for you Amir."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm

She looked up and grinned, already sure she knew what he was thinking. Her skin had goosebumps from when he had run his hand down her spine, and she shivered slightly. She looked up at him and kissed him before grinning again. "I think I will." With that she kissed him again, while at the same time, melding her mind with his. His mind and hers now one.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Garulia smiled and instead of fearing the connection he lavished in it. He projected thoughts of her and him, alone, secluded like they were now...but most certainly doing more than sitting... Not being really conscious of doing it, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Amir noted the ease in which he had accepted her mind in his. She could see his thoughts now, and they made her blush. She had figured it would be along those lines, but still it caught her by surprise. Well Gar, you sure do know how to make a woman blush. She held back her worries from him for now, wanting him to only see the best part of her. Though it doesn't seem like a terrible idea Her mental chuckle was softer than the one expressed aloud. She returned his his with an intensity, her own tongue dancing with his.

(Italics are her talking to Gar in mental speak =P )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next