Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Amir looked at him and put a hand on his chest, almost to push him away, She pulled her hand back as he brushed her lips slightly. She looked at him fearfully, but still said nothing, her heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Garulia began to move his finger into her vaginal lips harder, feeling it's tightness around his finger... He pulled out the finger and bent down, a tongue darting over and around her pussy happily.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Amir gasped as his finger entered her. She pulled his hair slightly and moaned as he replaced his finger with his tongue. Her fingers were still laced in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Garulia let her get wet and then sat up on his knees and pulled his own pants down, along with his boxers (his fully erect member bobbing up) and then his shirt. As that, he pulled off her shirt and bra as he positioned himself with his cock rubbing her entrance as he gently kissed her.

"Are you really ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Amir watched him as he sat up and pulled his own pants off. She saw the appendage in question and blanched slightly, her heart beating fast in her chest, like a trapped bird. He pulled his shirt off and she shifted her eyes to meet his. He positioned himself over her and she glanced up at him, his cock teasing her entrance slightly. She looked at him, questioning herself. After a moment, she answered him with a quick nod, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Garulia smiled at her encouragingly before she closed her eyes and slowly entered his cock into her, up to the head. Working his way down, he managed to get it about halfway down before gasping and having to pump to go farther. With many thrusts, he finally got it all the way in and began slowly pumping into her, grunting with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:50 pm

She gasped as he started to enter her, her nails digging into his skin. As he entered her fully, she yelled in pain, her nails sliding down his back. She gasped and clutched at him in pain, tears in her eyes. He thrusted into her, her breath coming in gasps of pain.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Garulia whispered gently to her, "it only hurts one time..."

With all her fluids flowing down his hard shaft, including her virgin blood, he continued to pump until he felt himself ready to climax...
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Amir looked up at him, not quite believing him as he said it only hurt once. She gasped again, and followed it with a moan. It hurt in a good way now and she arched against him as he continued to thrust into her. Her eyes were glazed over in pain and lust as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Garulia continued to pump into her, building up speed and momentum until...

"MMM Amiiiiir..." he groaned as he came into her like a fountain. He didn't stop pumping, though, until he had cum at least twice more. Eventually, though, he became tired and slumped next to her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm

He pumper harder and faster, and she moaned as his momentum reached its peak. She heard her name come from his lips and looked up at him, glazed expression on her face as he released himself several times, she reached her own climax and she nearly screamed at the pain and pleasure of it. She was sure he would be in pain from the claw marks she was leaving in his back as he slid off her and lay beside her. She whimpered a little and curled up in a ball, crying.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Garulia smiled and, despite the pain (which happened to be a turn on), he managed to kiss her again as he slumped beside her.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. "Was I not good enough, Amir? I didn't mean to make you cry!"

Now his eyes looked less worried about himself and more about her.

"Are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Amir felt his kiss, but did not return it. She was ashamed of what she had done, and she was hurting. She had never experienced close intimacy with another, and it frightened her. She heard and sensed the worry of his voice and she rolled over to face him, wiping her eyes.

"Gar, it's not your fault. It's not that you weren't good, not at all." She finally kissed him back and smiled slightly. "It's just that I have never been so close to another human being before, it scares me to think that I let my emotions take hold of me. I have never allowed that before." She put a cool hand on his cheek and smiled. "I'll be fine now that I have you."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Garulia held her close.

"No baby, you let your heart decide. That's what you always should do when you are in a relationship, because your heads gonna lie to you," he told her with a grin as he stroked her hair. "I love you. And as long as you liked it you shouldn't worry."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am

She snuggled into him and looked up at him shyly. She smiled at his comment and chuckled. "You are saying that to someone who always uses her head. It is going to be really hard for me to let my heart lead the way, so you are going to have to be patient with me." He sroked her hair and she sighed contentedly, her tears had finally stopped. "I love you too Gar, though I wouldn't get too used to sliding between the sheets with me." She laughed and kissed him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am

Garulia sighed and held her.

"I'll help you with that," he whispered as she commented about her heart leading the way. "Don't worry. I don't want it to be all sex anyway my love."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:54 pm

She smiled at him and sighed. "Good, because I know nothing about love." His next remark made her laugh a little. "It's a good thing, because I'm going to make you work for it." She kissed him and sighed, soon falling alseep.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Garulia yawned contentedly.

"Night night, Amir," he said with a small chuckle. "I'll earn it fast, I thinks..."

And with that, they were both asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3