Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit with your daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Christy looked at him as he moved her to a larger chair and moved his hand up her shirt. She knew she was playing with fire and would more than likely be burned from it but at the same time, hadn`t Lex done the exact same thing she was doing, and then he left her to be made a fool of. At least if she was quiet about it no one would ever have to know. Plus it wasn`t like she had planned it either. "Gar," she said moving his hand from under her shirt, "Should we? And make what up to me?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 pm

"Being so mean to you," he whispered. "I dunno if we should...it feels right, so why not? I really care for you and don't want to see you come to harm....I want to make you feel better...Don't you care about me? I know I've been really rotten to you but..." He kissed her gently, "If this isn't what you want we can stop..."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 pm

"It...its" she started to say looking at him as he kissed her, "Its not that I don't care about you. I do. A part of me will still always love you but..." she paused for a second, thinking carefully on how to choose her words. "You had every chance to be with me and I really kind of felt rejected. You only wanted to be friends with benefits." she said tears streaming down her face, "And then...I never meant to fall for Lex. I only meant to get close enough to kill him and I couldn't even do that right."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Garulia looked at her appraisingly. "Funny. I always felt rejected by you. I didn't mean what I said I just didn't want to admit I was falling in love... You know how hard this leadership thing is now, don't you? You don't have time for silly things like this...love, anger, hate...it's all in the background compared to those under you."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 pm

She wasn't sure how to reply, "It may be for you. Its always at the front of my mind, and then...you took my son and got me pregnant and took Alessandra away from me. I hated you for it." she finally managed to get out. "You were the one who rejected me. Just think about how I felt seeing you with Amir and me being alone. I hated it and then...it just happened. I actually did run when he found out what I was and then I found out about Rian and I didn't want to take my child from his father."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

"I was with Amir after you got with Lexy, Christy," he told her shrugging. "Look, Rian IS going to lose his father in this war. That's all there is to it. Either Alessandra is or Rian is. You're gonna have to decide who you want to have a father because when we catch the douche he WON'T get any visitors."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Christy started crying turning away from him. She didn't want either of her children to lose their fathers. "You think I don't know that?! You think I want to see either of you die?!" she burst out moving away from him. "Do you realize how much sleep I don't get because I always dream about the two of you killing each other. Its to the point my children are going to lose their mother!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Garulia ripped her towards him. "Christy don't let them lose their mother. Don't let me lose you..." he whispered, kissing her gently. "I love you. A lot... Please... I never said we'd kill him, just keep him captive..."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 pm

"You have before so why change it now?" she asked looking at him her eyes blood red from crying, "He'd kill you. He'd kill you where you stood if he saw me and you like this and you know it." She didn't know how else to reply to him, "And why should it matter you don't want our daughter anywhere near me. Better for it to end now at least then they wouldn't remember me."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Garulia stroked her hair. "Calm down," he whispered. "That's what separates me and Lexy, I'm not gonna kill him. He can TRY to kill me, you know. He wouldn't manage it," he said kissing her hard.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Christy stared at him wide eyed as he kissed her, unable to believe to find herself wrapping her arms around him kissing him back. "Gar..." she managed to gasp out. "I'm married, we shouldn't do this." she turned her head to check on Alessandra, moving to go pick her up and hold her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Garulia put his arms gently around both of them. "But we love each other. And Lexy is a monster, you know that Christy. He wants to eliminate all of us, and if he discovers his child is a meta..."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"But me and him have already talked about it and he loves Rian and Alessandra." she said knowing that would grate his nerves but Lex did think of her as his daughter as well. "He'd still love them. If that wasn't true look at me."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Does it matter?" Garulia asked her. "If it honestly didn't matter, he wouldn't bother trying to KILL me and my friends and we'd all be fine. But we're not. So I'm gonna take as many of those dicks out as I can."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:23 pm

"Don't you think it should?" she asked looking at him curiously a little hurt by the coldness coming back through him towards her. She got up and moved and picked up their daughter who was starting to wake up. She picked her up and sat back down next to Gar, "Morning sweetheart." she said kissing Alessandra on the forehead as she yawned and opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Garulia shrugged and kissed Alessandra's cheek. "Morning my gorgeous baby girl," he whispered as he smiled, his daughter gurgling and waving her arms happily at the attention. He took her from Christy's arms for a moment and tickled her, blowing her belly and otherwise playing with her. She had a blast and after a few moments Gar gave her back to Christy and sat down.

"I don't care how Lex thinks or feels," he said finally. "To me he is nothing more than an enemy king on the chess board. It's a deadly game, mind, and there are more powerful pieces than just the queen... But either way, Lexy doesn't matter to me as a person. He will pay for his sins."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Christy looked at Alessandra who was trying to latch on to her and frowned. "Oh well its not like you haven't seen what I have." she said as she pulled her shirt down and started to feed their daughter. "Yeah and me and these kids are in the middle of the battlefield." she added looking at him. "I can't be in the battle right now. I have to keep me and my children safe, including the one I'm pregnant with now."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"Not ANOTHER devil spawn," Garulia said, exasperated as he leaned back in his seat. "I don't care about your boobs at the moment, Christabelle." His eyes no longer saw the interior of the plane, but saw the future. The fight would end soon, either he or Lex being the victor. However, he was sure of one thing, after all was said and done, he would have given Mr. Rogers a run for his money.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:55 pm

"Another?" she asked looking at him hurt. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked as their daughter started feeding hungrily. Christy tried to focus on her but she kept looking back over at him for an answer. She was dreading this battle that she'd be caught in the middle of. She knew she would end up being forced to stay back for her children by both Gar and Lex, and she couldn't let them all be orphans, knowing that they could all lose their fathers.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

"Lex is the devil," Garulia said simply standing up and walking to the divider and opening curtain and glass. "Yo Cap'n, when will we land?"

"About a half hour, sir," the young pilot said respectfully.

"Thanks man," he replied, shutting the glass and curtain. "Get ready to go Christabelle. We have places to go and people to see. Things to do. We have to hide you and the kids."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Christy looked at him, "What do you mean hide me and my kids?" she asked looking at him. "Lex is not the devil. You should know that. Who the hell knows if the devil or god is even real." she said looking down at their daughter. "Now you can start explaining things to me or we are leaving."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit with your daughter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: