Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit with your daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 pm

"For now wait here," he commanded as the bodies were burned. Leaving that there, he opened a massive portal and led his men through. "Come, Christabelle Whittle. Have you ridden in a Ferrari before?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yes." she said looking at him, "But Alessandra won't be in one." she added, "For one, its only a two seater and two, if anything happens that car wouldn't be completely totaled and our daughter along with it." She smiled looking down at Alessandra, if Gar doubted anything else, he couldn't doubt the love Christy had for their daughter and how much she actually cared for her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Garulia laughed. "We have ways of getting what we need. Now, for Alessandra, we will ride in this!" he said with a smile as he patted the side of a small private jet. "Some of us will be land others air. This, of course, has been specially modified with a machine gun but hey, it works. So get in and we will lead the Outcasts to a new temporary hideout. Or at least a place to stay while I spend time with my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Christy followed him to the private jet, "You really don't believe me that I honestly came on my own alone do you?" she asked already knowing the answer. "But I really already know that answer and in which case ask yourself why the hell would I put our daughter in danger like that."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

"There are a hundred different possibilities, Christy," Garulia said shrugging. "It doesn't matter. Now, Bob, fire her up!" he called to his personal pilot who gave the thumbs up and revved the engine. He took Alessandra from Christy's hands and put her in a specialized child's seat. "We only have to be seat belted until we get to flying height," he told his daughter smiling, who was trying to see out the window.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

"You didn't need to tie her down." Christy said taking Alessandra out and moving the child's seat and sitting down there buckling herself in and holding Alessandra so she could see out of the window. "And how can you afford all of this?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Garulia sighed as the plane took off, he himself in his seat belt. "I just wanted her to be safe. Besides, the view doesn't get good till we're up high. But no, we don't afford it. We steal it from YOU guys."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

"Not from me but I guess you can look at it as you stealing from your daughter then. Still not a good thing. Gar if you need money you just need to let me know what you need." she added looking at him. Her offer was sincere even if she was married to Lex and he saw her as a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

"I meant the government," Garulia said, rolling his eyes and ignoring her offer. "I stole all this stuff straight from your hangers and barracks and even some from Lexy boy himself. Like this jet, for instance, used to be one of his. Not anymore. I wonder how your precious lover would like to know I'm sitting where he used to and using something he probably personally customized?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:23 pm

"You act like he's as precious to me as my own children." she said her eyes wide at what she had just said. She hadn't let anyone know that she knew what had happened between Lex and Roxy, much less, she didn't want Garulia to know what had happened from her mouth even though he probably already knew from the news from back home. She looked at him, "Forget I said that."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

"He's not?" Garulia asked, interested. "Ah well. You still fell in love with him and well...I couldn't send you on anymore missions knowing you could fall in love with the target again. So obviously, even if you turned spy again, I'd never be able to trust the info I gain."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"Can't you just forget I said anything about it?" she asked looking at him, "I'm still a spy whether you want to admit it or not and so far my information hasn't been false has it?" she asked looking at him trying to change the subject. "You wouldn't understand what happened even if I told you."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

"Does it matter? I can't trust it nor have I used it, or even looked at it." He sighed and sat forward. "Christy, I don't want things to be this way between us. But there's just no way I can trust you. Now, this little weapon of yours will come in handy eventually for me but... Try me."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 pm

She looked at him and sighed, "It was different and exciting. I was sleeping with the enemy, we fought and then the sex." She blushed when she mentioned it and remembered it. "And it went from there but now all the excitement is gone and he..." she stopped and looked down at their daughter and then out the window. "Just forget I said this ok."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Garulia walked over to her and knelt beside her seat. "Christy...tell me. You can tell me and I'll be here. What did that bastard do to you? Did he hurt you? Has he hurt Ryan or Alessandra?" He asked these things quickly, his coldness giving way to an overlaying kindness that was hard to show in these pressing times where he needed to be leader.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Christy started to tear up looking at him, "He cheated on me ok!" she exclaimed, "Not even a week after our honeymoon and then he leaves me pregnant to be humiliated by everyone in the world!" She was crying hard now Alessandra now asleep in her arms, "And I can't even get a fucking get out of jail free card from it!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Garulia took Alessandra and put her in a melded-to-the-wall cradle before pulling Christy into a hug. "I'm so sorry, Christabelle..." And he meant it. He was truly sorry that bastard had hurt another person and he couldn't let Lex get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

"And I'm supposed to sit there and let him come back and take back over if he comes back and act like nothing ever happened." She cried as he pulled her into a hug, "You couldn't possibly be sorry, you hate me remember?" she said looking at him from blood shot eyes. "I just want to do as much as I can to help."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 pm

"Then step down," Garulia whispered. "Let the government fall into chaos and destroy itself. If Lexy comes back and sits back upon his throne then I will personally kill him...or worse. Don't worry about it. You can take Ryan and come live with the Outcasts. Of course, what I said earlier still applies. If you took my offer you'd always be watched. But I can't NOT care about you. I can hate you and love you."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Christy looked at him, "How can you care about me?" she asked looking at him still crying, "You're the one who said you hoped I fell over dead and think about it, I don't have to give it back when he comes back. We have a meta in power now." she said still crying.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 pm

"The PEOPLE won't accept us!" he told her, getting angry now. "Why don't you get that? The only reason they accepted you was because Lexy told them to! They have a MASSIVE stereotype against us all! The army won't stop until us Outcasts are dead!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Christy pulled away and moved away from him, "Stop yelling at me!" she screamed back at him upset, "Thats all you ever do and then the one time you're nice you have to yell! I can't handle everything in my life and for once we were getting along and you have to fuck it up!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Garulia pulled her close and kissed her. He didn't plan it, didn't want it, and knew it would make everything more complex, but he did. "Listen to me. I didn't mean to freak but you aren't listening. They don't care about you. They will walk all over you to kill the metas."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Christy's eye grew wide when he pulled her close and kissed her and she found herself kissing back despite how much she knew it was wrong and how much they didn't get along. "Gar, we...we..." she couldn't even form a thought process anymore and as much as she didn't want it she did at the same time and she pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately, unsure herself why she did it.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Garulia shut the divider between the pilot and them, knowing his daughter was fast asleep. He pulled Christy to one of the large chairs and leaned it back, sliding a hand up her shirt. "Sh," he whispered. "Let me make things up to you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit with your daughter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: