Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabatoge(Morgan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm

She let out a soft moan as his tongue grazed across her clit for a moment, as she grazed her teeth against his member, softly, enough to get the feeling of being squeezed as she sucked, her head bobbing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Garulia laughed and pushed her off of him. "You're not very much fun," he said, shrugging and pulling his clothes back on. "Come on. We have business to attend to." Chuckling to himself, he ignored how wet she was and walked a little ways, opening another portal. "Remember, you're my spy now. Get your ass in gear."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

(Posting as Morgan cause its taking forever for anything to load)

Morgan looked hurt at how he had said that. She stood up looking at him, "Well you're the first one to not like that." she said glaring at him as she put her uniform back on. "What is it you want?" she asked, her eyes not leaving him for a second.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:32 pm

"First we need to officially welcome you to the Outcasts," Garulia said, immediately business like. "Get into the portal. I've got a ride. And I only played with you because I was bored. Honestly, I find you a bit too...slutty for my taste. I can't be mentally attracted to you, despite your physical attractiveness."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 pm

"Slutty?!" she asked her jaw dropped open. No one had ever lived to call her that. "I've only ever been with one other person!" she screamed at him. "I could always shadow step away and good luck finding me once I did that." she added glaring at him. "I find you to be honestly not that satisfying to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Garulia sighed. "I didn't mean it like that. I can't think of the word. Perhaps...a bit too...at home in that situation. You didn't have inhibitions about fucking someone you had just met. And maybe that was because I wasn't that into it, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm

"Or maybe its because we're all at war and its been a long time for most of us metas." she said rolling her eyes. "Except for you. You seem to be the perfect little man whore actually." she smirked looking at him. "I'm not going in there before anyone. We go through that at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Gar shrugged. "Well, one is attraction two is punishment," he said, referring to Amir and Christy." He wheeled her into the portal and pointed to a Ferrari parked under a tree in the Earth realm. "Get in." And with that, he hopped into the drivers seat and revved the engine.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

"Which one was which?" she asked looking at him. "From what I hear that wasn't the first time you and her had done anything. I honestly doubt it will be the last. As much as you hate her, you know you can't stay away from her." she pointed out to him as she stared at the shine sports car. "At least you have good tastes in fast things."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Garulia laughed. "I fucked Christy to get back at her. She deserves to die, but I refuse to senselessly kill my child's mother. If she would just come back to us... But no matter. I care not what happens to her, but I do care what happens to Amir. Just get the hell in so we can get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 pm

"From what I've heard, she's still with you but you won't accept it." she said getting into the car. "Of course, everything with the government can only be hear say correct?" she asked looking at him. "Where are we at exactly?" she asked not recognizing the surroundings. "Personally I think you still love her, otherwise you'd have killed her regardless."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Shaking his head, Garulia sped up. "No. I don't love her. Me and her AREN'T together. We share custody without the law. My sword would be the law if I couldn't see my daughter. We clear? We are just south of New York, and we're going to drive a little ways before heading to the light realm where we've set up camp."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 pm

"Oh so thats where you've moved to." she said nodding. "And I see." she said growing quiet.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 pm

"What is it?" Garulia asked scathingly, moving the speed up to over a hundred miles per hour.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:06 pm

"Oh nothing." she said watching the scenery fly by them. "Just talking to myself." Her mind was moving a million miles an hour trying to think strategically on how she could get out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Garulia saw a look in her eye. A look of a deer caught in headlights. "Either you tell me or I throw this car off a cliff. I know when people are lying." He hit the breaks, skidding to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

"Throw the car off of a cliff." she said looking at him. "I'll shadowstep out of it before it can even crash into the ground. Be such a waste of a pretty car though." she added. "What I think is my own business. I'm allowed to have a thought process after all."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

"You will tell me or Amir will read it from you, got it?" This was a total bluff and it relied on whether they had intel about Amir disappearing. Hopefully not. "I don't care about the car. It was stolen anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabatoge(Morgan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2