Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabatoge(Morgan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Garulia had decided to go more in style this time around as he traveled across the fields in a red sports car singing along to "Highway to Hell." His sword was set in the second seat in his two seater car as he traversed towards Explial, a small town in the Dark World that had a unanimous vote that everyone would side against his cause. Then he saw why. It was simply an army settlement with no women or children. These men were going to die today. Grabbing his sword, he angled about a mile away from the village towards a cliff. Putting the car in cruise, he opened a portal to Earth and ended up in an empty field where he had a motorcycle placed in a clearing. Now he spun it back towards to area where he knew the town was in the Dark World and gunned the motorcycle through another portal back into the Dark World just in time to hear the explosion as his car fell onto the ground below.

Sliding into the town, he began to wipe the different men out with his sword and sucking in their new guns bullets through portals.

"Surrender or die!" he shouted. The men just laughed, of course-he was just an eighteen year old kid. An eighteen year old who could kill them all. None of them surrendered, so he began to kill them all.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Morgan popped out from behind a group of men, almost stepping out from Garulia's shadow, "Tsk, tsk." she said holding the weapon that could inevitably put Garulia and all of their kind down and completely useless, "Don't you know never to walk into something completely alone?" she asked looking at him ready to use her powers against him should she need to. She wasn't fond of them all but she'd rather them both have to fight hand to hand than anything else but she wasn't above playing dirty. She had never come across Garulia before and she did feel a tad off without her twin but she was the one who enjoyed the thrill of battle and Kitty would do best just to stay where she was for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Garulia couldn't help but laugh. He noticed the weapon and raised his eyebrows, the laugh never leaving his eyes. "Don't you know not to become traitor to your own kind? You make me sick, just like any other meta on Lexy's side." Flicking his hair back, he twirled his beautiful sword expertly. Looking around, he realized that all the soldiers were pointing guns at him in a circle. Sighing, he waited until he saw their shoulder's twitch then dived through two portals he made simultaneously, putting him back on the ground in the Dark World. Leaping u[p, he glanced around at the dead bodies.

"Um...If I lose, you still have to clean that up," he said, still half laughing and his eyes never leaving her. "May I ask your name? It doesn't do well for the cow to know the butcher's name and the butcher not know the cow's. I assume you know who I am? You still have a chance, you know. You could come to my side. But, as usual, no enemy meta will take my overly-generous offer."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm

"Actually, I don't know who you are and much less I don't give a flying fuck." she spat at him managing to step into the shadows to dodge the bullets that had come flying towards her in the fray. She remained hidden in the shadows for a moment. Good thing he hadn't noticed the katana on her back, "Unfortunately for you, I'm much more partial to using actual fists than I am swords and guns." she added as she came out of the shadows just under him upper cutting him in the gut, flipping her hair back behind her head. "All I do is follow my orders given to me by Geas."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Managing to roll back slightly, he winded most of the blow which gave him time to reach behind her back and rip out the katana into his left hand. "Well, I enjoy swords, thank you very much. And I only use my powers when doing...delicate missions...or I'm outnumbered. I am Garulia. Leader of the Outcasts and leader of the Revolution. We will win and either you're with me or you're not. Choose now or else..."

Falling backwards, he opened two more portals to get away from her.

"While you may shadow step, I can flee at any time. You have no chance, girl."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm

She quickly reacted, "Oh I can more than shadow step you stupid freak." she yelled calmly at him as she threw two shadow tendrils into the portal after him, one coming back with her katana which she held tightly in her hand. "While I don't actually have to touch you or use any of my weapons to hurt you, my powers can do it all for me and from what I heard thats all you are good for is using your powers to run." She smirked, "I'm Morgan of the templars."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

"Of course, the Templars!" Garulia said laughing. "But, my dear girl, you surely can't expect me to take on an army alone? No, guerrilla warfare is the only way for us to win this war, especially since the Templars sprang up."

Twirling his sword as he walked forward, he raised it into a fighting stance. "If you're so confident, let's go head to head. I bet my life you cannot defeat me in a one on one sword fight. No powers, because if you use yours I simply RUN. Obviously, I can get reinforcements within minutes just by going through a portal and bringing them here. Then you should run because I actually have a fully functioning army. This little platoon was weak. But I know I cannot defeat tanks and copters alone and with ease. Though a few might be easy, the entire army would be difficult. I ask again: Join me, or die."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Why would I join people who are ok with the murder of my parents?" she asked looking at him. "I'm against everything you stand for. I'm fine with everyone getting human rights but metas have to pay for the death of my parents. The blood is on their hands, they were the ones who murdered them!"

She looked at him and laughed, "And silly boy, I know I can't take you one on one in sword fight and you won't hit a girl?" she asked looking at him raising an eyebrow, "Why don't we actually fight hand to hand no powers?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Garulia sighed. His sword lowered slightly. "I didn't kill your parents. It wasn't the Outcasts. You must understand this. We stand only to stop the executions of our kind. You do understand, don't you, that the moment we are finished the Templars will be killed as well? All of them? Sure, we can fist-fight. But it would be more difficult for a duel-to-the-death situation. I don't mind, of course-we can make different wages."

He grinned evilly at her, staring at her body.

"If I win, you join me and get naked on the spot for my reward," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"Or maybe that the moment we get the chance we'll take him off his little throne?" she asked looking at him with a smirk. She had already had her plan for the government that had abandoned her and her sister after all the work her parents had done for them. "I join you, but keep my place where I am, and if I win you join us and become my sex slave." she said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Garulia chuckled.

"First of all, I won't lose. Second of all, I don't much mind the second one. Besides, I'd be a liability in the field for you guys. Let's just keep it to sex slaves and double agent. Now, if I joined the Government, you realize I would do nothing but gather info for my side?" he asked her curiously, sheathing his sword. "You will be taken before long, nympho. You are, aren't you? I bet you love sex."

Laughing, he gestured for her to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

"Or you just stay locked in my room and tell me everything I need to know about the outcasts." she said with a smile. She couldn't believe this opportunity, "You'd love to know wouldn't you?" she asked laughing, "I bet you have a boner right now just trying to undress me with your eyes." She laughed as she moved foward towards him, immediately going with a satalite kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Grabbing her leg, he simply held it there and put a hand on her pants. "Well, Morgan, obviously you would seeing as you suggested me being your sex slave. But I bet you're wet thinking about my boner!" Throwing her backwards onto her back, he sat on her stomach and pinned her arms down.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm

She might of had her arms pinned down but she still had the use of her legs, managing to wedge them between the two of them attempting to throw him off of her. She knew she could always cheat and use her powers, but she was never the one to be the one to fight dirty first. She knew it was a lost battle but still attempted to throw him off of her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Garulia laughed. "I think I win, Morgan." He said, wedging his bottom half so his cock was pointing evidently at her. "Do I get my reward now, or am I going to have to spank it out of you, hm?" He slid a hand over her chest lightly, chuckling at the futile attempts to throw him off.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm

She knew she had lost, and it was something she'd never be able to tell her twin, who just wouldn't understand or comprehend how she could lose a fight like this. She sighed, "Only if you want to spank it out of me." she added with the faintest of grins, that somewhat let him know she was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Standing up, he gestured for her to do the same. "Strip, NOW!" he said with an evil smile as he sent his motorcycle into one of the many houses with a timer bomb strapped to it so that it leveled said house and sent a wave of warmth over the two.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Morgan slowly began remove her leather outfit, as she stood up looking at him and then at herself. She didn't let on how she was slightly embarrassed about it, then again she knew she had nothing to fear about him not liking her body. It was perfect, everything about it. She looked at the building as it burst into flames, "What a waste of an amazing bike." she said with a sigh as she fully removed her clothes. "What about you?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Garulia slid his clothes off and allowed his engorged member to flip upwards. "Hey, I think it likes you! You should give it kisses!" He kissed her neck gently and gestured to a bed in another building. "A good sixty-nine would allow us both to get...kisses."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 pm

"Well of course it does." she said cockily, but still rolling her eyes at him. Her breath hitched as he kissed her neck. It was a little chilly with the fire from the burning building being a decent distance away. "Lead the way then." she said looking towards the building. Granted the thought of a good fuck didn't annoy her, it was the thought that she just lost her first fight ever and now she had to fulfill what she had promised.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Varod laid back onto the bed, pulling her towards him and laying her so her mouth was over his cock. His tongue flicked at her clit as he pulled her beautiful ass towards him. His tongue burrowed into her already soaking vagina. "I don't think you mind paying this price all that much, Morgan," he said evilly. "You were wet before we got to the bed."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:09 pm

"What if I was?" she asked moaning softly feeling his tongue flicking across her clit as she licked up and down the shaft of his already hard cock. "You were hard before you even took your clothes off." She grinned as she flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue, running it along the back of the head and all the way down to the base, with her skilled tongue teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Chuckling, Garulia went harder and harder. "So what? You act like I don't randomly get boners. It's not like you're all THAT special, Morgan. Unless you'd like to prove me wrong?" he asked as he pressed his cock upwards toward her. "I must admit you have a good tongue, but so do a lot of girls."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"And its not like you're the biggest I've seen either." she replied rolling her eyes. In her experience, which was still rather limited, men thought they all were the best in the world and in reality so did most women. She took him into her mouth suckling on him teasingly not saying anything, knowing he was wanting her to have some reaction to what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Laughing out loud now, he slapped her ass. "I know that, thank you very much. But I do know I'm satisfactory. Keep sucking so I can get off. " He continued to lick her teasingly, not fully eating her out anymore but running tongue around the pussy itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sabatoge(Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabatoge(Morgan)   Sabatoge(Morgan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabatoge(Morgan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next