Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh this is Great.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Roxi looked at him stopping at the door, "Twenty minutes." she said before turning and walking out of the room. She knew she couldn't get anything accomplished with Christy in the room so she thought it best that she just leave while that freak and the kid were there. She made her way back to her office and sat down and started to get the papers ready for the meeting.

Christy looked at him and Rian and smiled as Lex pretended to eat Rian's fingers, causing the child to laugh. She walked over, "I guess we better leave then." she said kissing Lex on the cheek and moved to take Rian from him who held on to him tighter, "Me stay mama!" he said fighting her.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:40 am

Lex nodded and watched as she left for a moment, before returning his attention to his family. He looked at Christy, reluctance on his face as she spoke. "Yeah, I guess you must." She kissed his cheek and he smiled softly at her. Lex laughed slightly as Rian fought to avoid leaving. He faced Rian so he was looking in his eyes. "Hey little man, daddy has to work, so you need to listen to your mama and take good care of her." He kissed Rian's forhead and passed him over to Christy.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 am

Rian started to cry as Lex handed him over to Christy and she sighed and walked out of the room and back to their apartment with a screaming Rian in tow. She hated that he had so much work to catch up on but then again she understood that was what kept them where they where and would give Rian everything he ever wanted.

Roxi watched as Christy and Rian passed her office and she walked with the files in her hands back to Lex's office. Christy had left the door open. Roxi knocked on the door and shut it behind her as she entered. "Here are those papers you needed." she said as she sat on the edge of his desk.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Lex watched as Christy left with a crying Rian, a small smile on his face. Guilt flickered across his face for a moment, before fading as a knock was heard on his door. Roxi walked in and shut the door behind her. He took the papers and nodded. "Thanks." He let a small smile escape him. "She really hates you." He looked over at her as she sat on the edge of his desk. "Should I be expecting a visit from you tonight then?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:43 pm

"I don't doubt it." she replied, "If thats what you want." she said giving him the option to chose. She didn't want just throw herself to him and put him in the lead of this what appeared to be a game to him. She made a step closer to him closing the gap between them as she put a hand against his chest. "You didn't change your mind did you?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Lex looked at her, expressionless, not answering her for a moment. "I don't control you, and you know it. It's entirely up to you, Miss Hart." He looked at her almost innocently. She stepped towards him and placed a hand against his chest. "I haven't, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

"Of course not." she said looking at him, "Of course I never said you did control me I was just going to at least give you the option of ordering me around. I'm sure thats something you don't get to do to most women these days." The faintest of smiles played on her lips. "We are going to be in this office correct?" she asked looking at him slightly curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Lex gave very Cheshire like grin and shook his head. "If I had changed my mind, I would have told you to get the fuck out of my office and you would be out of a job." At her next comment, he raised an eyebrow. "Don't dig yourself a grave that you won't be able to climb out of." He saw her smile, but his face remained neutral. "Yes, it will be here, there is nowhere else to do it that isn't bugged, that and my apartment."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm

"I never dig myself a grave I can't climb out of." she said as she leaned towards him, her lips just a fraction away from his, as she spoke, they rubbed against his. "You might be digging yourself a grave you can't get out of too you know." she smiled wickedly as she kissed his lips, pressing herself against him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Lex grinned against her lips. "I have others to pull me out of mine, I don't need to climb out on my own." She kissed him and he kissed her back, hard. She pressed against him and he pushed her roughly on the desk. He was nice to Christy, he was not going to be nice to Roxi.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am

She had never expected him to be gentle with her. He actually seemed like he would enjoy being rough in the bed. She couldn't complain, she loved when people were rough with her. It just made her more excited. As she laid back on the desk she ran her hand against his pants, squeezing lightly at his member.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 am

Lex groaned and stood up, unbuckling his pants. He hiked her skirt up and climbed over, plunging himself in quickly and roughly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 am

She felt him enter her quickly and roughly. She almost screamed out in surprise but let out a gasp of pain instead. It mixed with the pleasure and she knew it wasn't going to be sweet and gentle as she arched her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh this is Great.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: