Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh this is Great.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Roxi had walked into work a few minutes early. She really hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, running her underground news show. It was a miracle that she had kept it off the radar. She was glad that she was able to find out so much while Lex had been away on his honeymoon. She knew he would already be at work and she had taken the liberty of going and getting him papers and took them to his office.

She knocked on the door and waited before he gave her permission before entering. She wasn't going to show her sign of happiness at the headline:

Lex returns to work...now officially married to the Freak!

Reports from the happy couple were made plenty while they were honeymooning somewhere in Greece. Although no reports of anything yet, it was highly broadcasted video of the freaks at the wedding reception does tend to raise questions...What is he doing with such a woman and is he really fit to be our leader...Another question to ask....Where does Christabelle Trinity's loyalties really lie?

She handed him the paper, "Sorry to start your day off so horribly but you should probably see the news too." she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Lex had been pouring over his work since he had been back. It had piled up considerably, and he needed to get things back on track. He had already alerted Christy to him staying really late to night, but it had to be done. He looked up at Roxi as she entered his eyes flickeing to the paper she held in her hand. He snatched it from her and read it, pausing to look up at her. "Well, do you think I am fit to be leader of this godforsaken world? Or have I been left in the dark too long, locked away by my freak of a wife too long?" He clenched his teeth in anger and stood, pacing. "Don't answer, it was rehtorical." He paused and looked at her again. "You think that I am a terrible leader, yes?" He promted her, wanting to know what she thought. Christy would have told him right off the bat, he wanted to see if she was anything like his beloved wife.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Roxi watched him as he snatched the paper from her hand. She went to go answer him but stopped herself when he said it was rhetorical. She had thoughts of her own but some of them weren't exactly ones she would voice out loud to him yet. I think you would be the perfect leader if you had the right woman by your side. she thought before answering him. "Well...I would have to say other than your wedding and honeymoon you have been pretty neglectful of your duties Lex." She tended to stay on a first name basis with him when they were alone but out in public she had preferred to be more formal.

She took a step closer to him, "That in and of itself would be reason to raise questions as to your ability in being our leader, but when I was in school we actually looked up to you as the leader, and thats saying a lot considering I went to school for political science and am still just stuck being a secretary."

She picked up the remote to the television and clicked it on. Christabelle's image was all over the screen, especially her out with Alessandra and Garulia, Now apparently Christabelle Trinity is supposed to be government friendly and at the news of the fact her daughter is in fact not Lex's child we raise the question...Was she really being truthful at what happened when their child was kidnapped. Is Rian Trinity really the child of our leader. We all know what is going through our minds...it was an affair kept in the dark from our beloved leader. We would also like to address the closeness between the two at the wedding. When the resistance leader appeared, Christabelle was quick to run over to his side. Why is our wonderful leader married to such a person?
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 am

Lex listened to her carefully and sighed, followed by a slow nod. He siped a hand down his face and leaned back in his chair with a groan of dismay. "I realize I have been neglectful, and I am trying to rememdy that. Trust me, many a night will be spent in this office for the next month." He gave a dry chuckled and watched as she came closer. "I assure you, I am more fit to be leader than most other men. People are to stupid to run a world with the effectivness I do. I raised this city from ashes. I brought new world order in a world of chaos. Yet they doubt me." He sighed again and straightened. "As for looking up to me, I guess that I could care less. I don't really put much stock in the whole role-model thing."

He sat up as she grabbed the remote and flipped the television on. He stared wide-eyes at the screen, and let out an angry curse. "Why do they insist on putting this shit on the news. It's not true! She does not care for him..." He did begin to doubt, just a little seed planted in his heart. He tried to deny it, but he found it really hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:48 am

Roxi knew it was best not to answer him but flipped the channel. The same story seemed to be on every news station and even non news stations. There was video of Christy with Gar on different occasions with Alessandra and many reports that she was cheating on Lex with him. Roxi finally decided to answer, "Well it is awfully funny that every single station is reporting on the exact same thing and each have different encounters with the two of them." she said looking down.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." she said as she put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:58 am

Lex stared in shock at the screen, his jaw clenching in anger and disbelief. Each channel showed his wife, his Christy, with that piece of shit. He snagged the remote from her and turned the television on, not able to watch anymore. He put his head in his hands and sat there for a minute. He looked up at her as she put her hand on his shoulder. He stood and went over to the window, looking out. "It still may not be true." He couldn't hide that seed of dound, it was growing into a tree quickly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:00 am

"Its all over the papers Lex." she said as she stood behind him as he looked out the window. On the inside she was happy she was driving this wedge between Lex and Christy but she didn't want him to be so upset about it. "Its kind of hard for something to not be true when its in every paper and every channel and there is video proof of it....I'm sorry."

She moved and stood infront of him, herself accidentally pressing against him as she looked at him, "Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 am

Lex sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He could hear her behind him, and he knew that she was right. "I just don't believe it of my Christy." He trailed off and sighed again, his doubt grown to encompass his entire heart. He did believe it, he shouldn't but he did. She moved to stand in front of him, her body against his. He looked at her, confusion in his eyes, reality slipping from his grasp. He pulled her close, and kissed her lips, almost in desperation, he realized what he was doing, and he released her, taking a step back in shock. "I'm sorry." He turned from her and went back to his desk, refusing to aknowledge her.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:18 am

Roxi looked at him in the eyes. She had always been known for her eyes. They were what people had referred to as bedroom eyes. An extremely seductive quality in a woman like her. She was almost surprised to see him pull her closer, her body pressing tightly against his as he kissed her. She found herself wrapping her arms around him kissing him back but just as quickly as it started it had ended.

She wasn't quite sure of what to think about it. She walked over to him, "There's nothing wrong with that." she said looking at him as she sat down on the edge of his desk beside him crossing her legs. Her skirt rose up her thigh a bit and she looked at him. "She did it to you, why not back at her?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:09 pm

He looked over at her briefly and looked away again. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "That does not make it right for me to do the same. I should not stoop to that." He sighed again. He tried to avoid looking at her, only slightly obtaining his goal. She was tempting, and he was upset and doubting the woman he thought he had loved. He felt as if he were betrayed, and it wouldn't take much to get him on the wrong path, not by such a seductress as Roxi.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Roxi grabbed his chin and lifted his face up to look at her, "Its only right to want to get back at her for it." she said cupping his face in her hands. "Besides you couldn't have honestly believed she was being completely truthful with you. After all, I would want to get even after something like that." she said as she leaned down slightly to look him in the eyes. Her face was only inches from his and you could see the faintest line of cleavage popping out the top of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Lex didn't pull away as she grabbed his chin, instead he looked her in the eyes, his emerald ones hard to read. "What if it isn't true? What if I do this and it turns out it was all just lies. How could I live with that?" Her face was close to his, and he had to resist it with all his might, his eyes wandering over her curvy body. He pulled away and looked down for a second, and then brought his eyes back up to hers. He reached for her and brought her close again, his lips meeting hers hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 pm

She honestly couldn't give him an answer with that because hers wouldn't make him feel any better. But before she knew it, he had pulled her close to him again and pressed his lips against hers. She was now sitting on his lap, moving her legs to straddle him as she returned the kiss, nibbling at his lips begging for entrance to tease him with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

She straddled him, and he hesitated again put pressed onwards. his arms around her as he complied to her nibbling taunts, allowing her to do as she wished. He had given up, he just couldn't fight anymore. He wasn't even thinking of Roxi, all his passion and anger being brought forth, not becuase he loved her, no. Not becuase he cared about her either. She was just a convienient outlet.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:46 pm

As she slipped her tongue into his mouth, teasingly flicking it across his she knew she would have to play this very carefully. She knew she couldn't completely finish her plan now...No..this had to be done very carefully. She had to make sure he would come back wanting more and completely fucking his brains out in his office wouldn't accomplish that...not yet anyways.

As she was deepening the kiss, she ground her hips into his and moved to kiss and nip at his neck lightly. She knew she was almost going too far but it was too good a chance to resist. After a moment at worrying away his neck she looked at him, still placed on his lap. "Not here." she said looking at him. "Not when someone could walk in anyway." She had wanted to see if he would want her to continue her teasing of him and she didn't want to be interrupted by anything if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Lex let her do as she will, not fighting, but not passionate either. This was not love, this was desperation. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he didn't have the energy to stop it either. Her tongue teased his, and his returned the favor. The kiss grew deeper, and he knew he should end this. Her hips moved against his, and he let out a small groan as she teased him, nipping at his neck.

He looked at her, not quite meeting her eyes as she stopped to speak. "I agree, not here." He stood, lifting her off his lap and sighed. "Maybe some other time, I need to get this stuff done, then we will talk about meeting up." He ran a habd through his hair and looked at her, ashamed at himself but not turning back.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Roxi straightened out her clothes as he picked her up off his lap and set her back on the ground, "Right...I should probably get back to work myself." she said picking up a pile of papers off of his desk and tucking her hair behind her ear. She hid her excitement at succeeding in her plans so quickly and easily. Her seduction of him was working out quite nicely...then again when did a leader not take a mistress?

"Oh we have a ten o' clock meeting with your generals today." she said remembering his schedule now. It had slipped her mind while they were in the middle of their make out session but she needed to remind him, "I take it you want me to attend and take notes as usual?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Lex nodded at her absently, still dazed by what he had started, and said. He sat back down and started working again, a pen in his hand as he marked papers. He didn't look at her until she spoke, how could she be so calm about this?

He looked up at her, his face a rigid mask. He let no emotion slip as he nodded. "Yes, you should attend as per usual. I will see you then. As for now, we both have work to do." He was being cold, but he didn't like what he was doing, and he didn't like that she was letting him.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 pm

She could tell that he didn't like how calm she was being from all of this. But after working with him for almost two years she really couldn't help but pick up on little things. How could she act anything but calm about it. If she were to act differently, someone would know something was up. Besides, she was single and he was an attractive man. "Yes of course." she said as she turned and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her. She passed Christy on the way to her office and the woman blatantly ignored her. Bitch she thought as she entered her office, Shutting the door behind her.

Christy knocked on the door to Lex's office, before walking in with Rian in her arms. "We were going to go out and have some playtime in the park love." she said walking over to him and kissing him on the cheek. "Want us to bring you back something for lunch?" she asked curiously looking at him. She had already been warned that he would be extremely busy for the next little while but she still wanted to make sure he actually ate like he should. Plus she was needing to get Rian out into the open air more so he would actually help her keep the apartment straightened instead of destroying it every few seconds after she had gotten it cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 am

Lex watched her leave and returned to his work with a sigh. He was trying to forget it had even happened. He had hardly picked up his pen when there was a knock at the door. He looked up as Christy walked in with Rian. She walked over and kissed him, but he returned it half heartedly. "I would come with Love, but I am swamped." He looked up at her. "Sorry Christy." He smiled at her slightly and nodded. "If you find something you think I will like, go ahead and grab it. I'm not too picky, you know that." He stood and kissed Rian too and smiled. "I have a meeting to go to, but after that, I should be able to come spend time with my boy."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 am

Christy tried not to think too long on the kiss he gave her. She knew it to be half hearted at best but she figured it was just probably that he was too caught up in his work and she had just come in and interrupted it...like usual. She was really good at deterring him from his job. She had found that out when she had first been hired for him. It was probably a good thing that she was still taking time with Rian rather than coming back to work, plus with that secretary he now had, she really didn't have a job that she could do.

She placed Rian on the ground so she could talk to Lex for a few moments, "I know you are, which is why I'm not going to stay and bug you." she said as Rian tried to crawl into his lap. She smiled at seeing that but she knew it would probably not make Lex very happy since he was so busy trying to catch up in his work. "Well if you can't maybe the two of us should just come back and eat lunch with you?" she asked curiously, "You'll be out of your meeting by then right?" She took Rian out of Lex's lap as someone walked in the door. She turned around to see Roxi standing at the door waiting with a bunch of files in her arms.

"Its best that we get going. I'll bring you back something to eat." Christy said with a smile as she kissed him and gave him the chance to tell Rian bye before walking out of the office.

Roxi looked at Lex, "We're going to be late to the meeting if you don't come now." she said looking at him. "Plus you have two more meetings this afternoon." she added looking at him. Plus making arrangements to meet up with me. she thought. "And you have all this work to catch up on." she had over heard him say something about taking time out of his day to go and spend with his son but she also understood the importance of keeping him on track. She wondered what Christy was even up to. She normally never left their apartment except to meet up with Garulia to see her daughter, and occasionally, although rarely, visit her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 am

He knew that he might upset her by being distant. He looked at her and smiled. Leaning to kiss her again, this time doing so with feeling. He knew she already disliked Roxi, and he had his suspicions too. How could he not after what happened. Rian tried to crawl into his lap and he smiled as Christy pulled him away. He hugged her and kissed Rian on the cheek.

His eyes flicked to the woman he had made plans with later. His eyes gave away nothing. He nodded at her words but turned to his wife and child. "I will work hard to get home, huh?" He kissed Rian again and smiled at Christy. "I suppose I had better go then. Don't worry about lunch. I doubt I will have time for it. Thank you though Love."

As she left to looked at Roxi, his eyes chips of green ice. He motioned for her to lead the way and grabbed some papers off his desk. He followed her out the door and shut it behind him. Following her to the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Christy looked at Lex and sighed. She figured he wouldn't have turned down lunch and she was a little saddened that he had. She knew that both her and definitely Rian would be more than likely in bed by the time he got home. She knew he was extremely busy with catching up with his job and she was surprised that he hadn't tried to do work on their honeymoon. She sighed as Rian started crying as Lex, kissed him, fighting for his daddy to take him, "Come on Rian, daddy is too busy to spend time with us." she said as she turned and left his office to go get on with their play day in the park.

Roxi watched her leave. She shut the door to talk to Lex for a moment after someone came up and whispered something in her ear, "Your meetings this afternoon have been rescheduled." she said looking at him. It was funny how well her plan was working out. "We have a few minutes before the meeting and I think you and I should talk without the worrying of wondering ears and eyes." she said as she locked the door.

"About this morning." she said looking at him, She wasn't wearing her suit jacket like she was this morning and her tanned shoulders looked lovely against the cream colored top that she was wearing. "I don't think I should have acted like I did." she started.

"I mean, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not attracted to you, because to be honest I would have to be blind to not be. But I do believe that you and I should set somethings straight if we really want to take things further. I don't want anything to come between getting our jobs done." She couldn't look him in the face as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:01 am

Lex felt bad for not taking time to make her feel loved. He did love her a lot, but he did have an angle to work with Roxi, and he needed to push Christy away to get it to work. They both did not trust the new secretary, and he was going to figure out what angle she was playing herself. He said nothing as he watched the two of three people he loved most in the world leave his office.

He looked at Roxi in surprise as she closed and locked the door. He grinned slightly as she spoke and raised an eyebrow at her. "You shouldn't have acted the way you did? I shouldn't have either, but it happened. No big deal right?" He chuckled, slighly amused. He stepped closer to her, his breath hot against her ear. He braced an arm against the wall, blocking her from moving. "Let me tell you something Love." the word "love" was a hiss of almost anger. "I have you to keep me on track, I'm not worried about getting side-tracked by you. Don't worry about that. What else would you like to set straight, or are you done with the act?" He was being an ass, but all she wanted was to fuck him over in more than one way, so why should he give a shit? He figured she wouldn't even mind it. It might make it more fun for her. He smirked and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 am

(Posting as Roxi because my net always likes to act up.)

She stiffened as he stepped up towards her, his breath sending chills down her spine, although she tried not to show it. He was blocking her and she knew better than to dare try to move away from him as he spoke to her. The way he spoke to her was much more different than how he had earlier. And the way he called her love, sounded like it was almost venom in his mouth.

"You seem to have a habit of getting side tracked by your secretaries." she said looking at him, her eyes cold. She knew he was trying to get under her skin with the way he was acting and that stupid freak was probably behind it. She looked him in the eyes and grinned mischievously, "Remember you are the one that wanted to not fuck me over your desk, just thirty minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh this is Great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh this is Great.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: