Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exit Light, Enter NIght

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Amir laughed at Morning. "You are the most obvious assassin I have ever met. How you are alive is a mystery." She glanced at Eden, a grin on her lips. "If you lose my knife, my blade will taste your bloos assassin. If you so much as try tp kill, or hurt anyone with it, you will be stopped, by either this guy or myself, you will be stopped." She slid one of her swors back into it's sheath and reached for a dagger. It had an intricately gilded silver handle and a slightly curved edge. She sent it floating his way, her eyes shooting him another warning.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 pm

morning examined the knife "this is a really pretty knife,too bad i cant use it for my intentions.but would you mind if i used my own weapons for kill someone?" morning said taking his combat knife and a whet stone and sharpening it
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Eden shrugged. He couldn't care less if the boy killed someone, even if the boy chose to kill his own grandmother, as long as he didn't intend to try his luck with him or Amir.

Eden had spent the last three hundred years developing his techniques. Not just with his comma, but with his powers as well. He had had more then enough time to become near perfect with every thing in his arsenal.

Frankly, for all I care, you can walk over there and kill the bastard with you're bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Amir shrugged and took her dagger back. "Oh, go ahead and kill him if you want. I won't stop you. As long as I don't get blamed for it." She strode over and snathed her dagger back, grabbing the balde by accident, slashing her hand open. "Well fuck." She looked at the blood oozing from her hand and sighed. "I blame you captain obvious." She directed this at Morning, a smirk on her face. "Do what you gotta do, just don't get me involved." She walked back over to Eden, her hand stll dripping rubies.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:45 pm

"perfect." morning said putting his hood back on,his eyes becoming cruel and his face emotionless.he put on a half respirator and took out four smoke grenades out of his parka,holding two grenades in each hand.
walking over to the target making most of the citizens clear the area,morning bit the pins of the grenades and tossed them filling the area with smoke. taking his knife out he stabbed the first bodyguard in the throat and then in the back,through the heart,snapped his neck.
then morning kicked his target in the gut,jumped off him over to the second bodyguard stabbing him in the cheek with his hidden blade,dislocating his jaw,grabbing him from the side of his body,then smashed him into the concrete,head-first, making his body weight snap his neck.
noticing his target trying to run morning ran towards him,stabbing him through the heart with his hidden blade,then shooting at the same time with his hidden gun.morning then took his knife out of the first bodyguard back and walked back into the alley right before the smoke cleared,completly unnoticed
morning then took a feather out of his parka and wiped his targets blood off of his hidden blade with it."targets dead,i get payed and neither of you can be blamed.sorry about slashing your hand,here." morning said tossing a roll of guaze to the woman
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Eden just shook his head.

Is that all you people do in this Realm. Kill each other? He was the King of the Darkrealm, and there wasn't this much backstabbing and butchery. Yes there were crimes, and punishment, but much more civilized then this.

Amir, why did I come here? He asked sarcastically. He was no stranger to death. Hell, he had been part of what had killed his own twin brother for Shadow's sake. But this mindless butchering of you're fellow mankind was out of his realm of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:06 pm

morning leaned against the wall and slided down and sat in a fetal position,obviously guilty "i helped her didnt i? i gave her bandages to dress her wound that she said i caused.yes im a ruthless barbaric killer but i feel guilt,sympathy,sadness etcetera.did i tell you about my father?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Amir watched as the "assassin" went for his target. She would have dome it much differently, but it wasn't her life. She cuaght the gauze in mid-air, and sent it back in his direction. "I'm fine." She turned to Eden and sighed. "Most humans strive to be the sronger and better than others, killing comes naturally to most. Especially in these times..no one is safe anymore." She took his hand with her uninjured one and pulled him away. "Let's get out of here. I'll take you somewhere better." She cast a glance at the assassin, not sure if he would follow them.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

morning caught his guaze then put it back in his parka "suit yourself." morning saw the woman take the man's hand with her un-injured one saying they should leave "h-hey can i come with you?i'd like to get out of here both for emotional reason and so i dont get caught."morning asked the woman with his head down in shame for the ruthless assassination he commited
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Can we find an Ar... Ark.. Arkady? His mispronunciation of the word made him seem a lot younger then he was. But he didn't even know he had eared on its sound.

He had heard a few boys talking about them the last time he was here, but that was a few years ago, about a decade actually.

Turning to the boy, he smiled impishly. You can if you promise not to kill a single person while you're travailing with us. And if you don't mind riding second seat on my bike. He pointed to the Ninja and smirked.

He actualy felt sorry for this boy. He hoped the kid had a better life when he wasn't trying to make a name for himself.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

"agreed.i probably wont have a few contracts for a few days anyway" morning said doing the rock hand "and i can follow you on top of the buildings" morning said running away then reappearing a few moments later in his casual outfit
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Amir released her grip on Eden ans smiled. "An arcade? Sure, we can look for one. There is bound to be one close by." She sent a scathing look Mornings way, and did not aknowledge him. "No killing, or you will feel the wrath of my power." She smirked and winked at Eden before hopping on her bike. It roared to life and she laughed happily. She loved the thing, even if it was beat up.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm

morning wall-hopped the wall of the alley that had the fire escape,caught the ladder and climbed it to the roof of the building then jumped over to the building on the other side "im ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:01 pm

As Eden approched his bike, it came to life on it's own. He didn't even have a key to the thing. He slipped on his helmet, and threw one leg over the side like an old pro.

He lifted up his visor and nodded to Amir, telling her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 pm

AMir nodded back at him, and shot off, dodging and weaving people and potholes. She didn't looke bac kto see if Eden was following, she knew he would be close behind, and she could care less about Morning. Her bike roared through the streets, and a grin of recklessness was on her lips. The rode for about twenty minutes before she started to slow. She turned into an ally and cut her bikes power. Across the street, the arcade could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Morning quickly ran on top of the buildings, doing an free-running or parkour move to jump from each building to the other. he was having slight difficulty keeping up with the woman. he realized after all this he still never learned their names and made a mental note to ask their names when they got to the arcade when he saw the arcade in the distance
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 am

Eden followed with ease. His bike almost one with with the shadows cast by the setting sun. The thrill of the ride was all there was at the moment. As they pulled into an ally way, Eden wondered what the 'arcade' was going to be like.
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm

morning saw that the man and woman had stopped in the alley. looking down from the edge he saw a conveniently placed abandoned couch. morning took a leap of faith and landed safely in a sitting position on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Amir had never bothered to wear a helmet, and her hair was mussed by the wind. She glared as Morning landed on the sofa. She did not like the guy, that much was apparent. She winked at Eden, before lifting the couch a foot in the air, tipping Morning off. She motioned for Eden to follow. "Okay kiddo, arcade is over here." She walked over to the building her eyes, ears, and mind alert. She opened the door, and the sound of video game music flooded their ears. "After you boys!"
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 pm

ignoring the strong temptation to turn the place upside down looking for the bosconian game and getting every single high score morning remembered to keep his emotions under control and to ask the man and the woman who their names "hey by the way whats your names?" morning asked the man and the woman who he sensed really didnt like him,prompting morning to remember to ask her why she didnt like him later
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:31 pm

As Eden walked in, the sights and sounds were amazing him. His jaw was dropped like a boy in paradise. He walked in and watched every one for a few seconds, then realized he needed silver coins to play. He walked over to the machine that dispensed the and waited there, wondering why on earth it wasn't giving him his coins.

As the other boy spoke, Eden just looked at him with impish mischief. Eden.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Amir followed them both in, a smile of amusment on her face as she watched the two. She leaned against the far wall for a while, until she noticed Eden staring at the coin machine. She chuckled and walked over. "Yo are supposed to put money in it, and it gives you your game tokens." She checked her pockets and laughed. "No money, so I guess I'll just make it She used her mind to rip the top piece of the machine off, the innards stocked with coins. "There you are, have fun." Luckily, no else was there to see the metas causing mischief. She looked over at Morning, her face revealing nothing. "My name is Amir".
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 pm

morning listened to the two say their names were eden and amir,then watched as amir tore the top off of the token machine. "i did have money but thank you." morning said taking a handful of tokens then hearing "paint it black" by the rolling stones coming from one of his pockets. taking out his i-phone morning saw that his contractor was calling him. morning took the call and began talking to the man on the other side "he's dead.......how much?......nice......nothing is true,everything is permitted" morning said to his contractor before hanging up then walking up to the bosconian game,inserting a token and playing
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 am

Eden laughed at Amir.

You do know, next time, just let me know the money thing. He was laughing silently as he scooped up some coins and moved to what looked like a fun game. He slipped the coin into the slot, and the screen came to life.

Mortal Kombat 2.

Eden learned the controls fairly quickly, but he just couldn't get past the damnable Ice person. After a few continues, he chose the same fighter, and started to get the hang of it. Soon enough, Eden was advancing rapidly though the levels.

After a complete acing of the game after only three continues in the beginning, Eden looked for a bigger challenge. He looked to Amir for help in that department.

[color-#0066ff]Which one do you prefer?[/color]
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 pm

in the 10 minutes morning had been playing bosconian since his contracter had paid him morning had gotten 19 of out the 20 highscores,writing "DAWN" at the initials screen for all of them,and was 100 thousand points away from getting the first highscore,which was around 1,000,000 points.before he and wesley moved away from his hometown most of his schoolmates had called him "the king of bosconia" because of his unbeatable highscore that morning suspected still wasnt beaten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exit Light, Enter NIght
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next