Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exit Light, Enter NIght

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 pm

A dark red portal opened in down town New York. A back ally way that nobody was paying attention to.

Out stepped Eden, his cloths blending in with other kids. His hair in an organized mess.

It was just after school was supposed to let out, and he even had a back pack to blend in. His blue and black striped Billabong hoodie was unzipped showing off his tight Anarchy A shirt. His black jeans were ripped at the knees, and almost skin tight, and his black with blue converse were untied.

He started down the street, hoping to have a little fun. He appered only to be about 16 due to what he had on and his expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Amir had been cruising around, her bike about beat to shit. She had taken the thing just about everywhere. She jerked to a stop, a familiar prescense. She pondered it for a second, and turned around, speeding towards the darkness she could feel. She got closer, and could see him now. She ground to a halt curbside and sent him a look of confusion. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Eden looked up with a look like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I just needed out of the castle. The older members of the Court are holding a ball, and the King isn't attending, so he said I could come here for a few days. He said with a board tone.

He was still keeping his secret from these people. He didn't trust anyone with the fact that he was the King. They didn't need to know frankly.

I just hope I don't draw to much attention.

He looked behind him and the portal was still open. A black bike, almost like shadow made into meatal came through.

A black Ninja 250R, and a helmet and leather jacket to match. The leather jacket had the crest of the Dark King. A silver Phoenix on a black shield.

I hope this is sufficient? He said, more a question then a statement. The portal closed behind the bike, cutting off the only apparent way for the boy to get back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Morning sat on the corner of the edge of a building dressed in his assassin outfit. he had a contract to kill some government official. morning took an apple out of his parka and began eating it and looking for his target

Last edited by Morning on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Amir nodded to his response. "That sounds incredibly boring, in my opinion." She tossed her hair slightly and smiled. "I guess this isn't a bad place for a dark worlder to come, it can get pretty interesting."

She gaped as his bike appeared, and his apparal was definetly noticable."Are you kidding me? Sufficient?! Holy shit! That is badass!" She laughed and looked at her own bike, he definatly had her beat. "Did you have any plans Mr. Fancy Pants?" Her head snapped in the direction of another meta, her eyhes narrowing. "That guy aver there is looking for someone. No one is tailing you, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Sorry to break in like this:

Morning, you were not approved to have the power you are displaying in you post. The"Eagle Eye" Needs to be removed. You can re-edit you bio if you want since you only have one power, but for now, change it. Thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 am

He smiled at her understanding of his situation, even if she didn't know all of it. The smile brightened up his face like a puppy being praised. No one had ever given him an honest praise since he had been crowned. Then again, they all thought his shadow puppet was the King. Once he had even been struck during a ball. Needless to say the man had been dealt with swiftly by his Royal Guard, who only knew him as the King's Boy.

I really hope that I don't draw attention to my self in a negative way. Even for a King, he was still a teenage boy that wanted to be accepted. He had never been even in his first run of being a kid, much less the three hundred and nine years after.

No one from this world other then you and you're friends know I even exist. He said honestly. He had never dared to venture this far out in the Earth Realm. He had only been to small places like South Carolina and Maine.

I would hope no one was trying to kill me here yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:41 am

Amir saw his smile and couldn't help but grin in response. He must not get compliments very often, he seemed more of the quiet type to her. "I think you will have all the ladies chasing after you with that bike, and those clothes." She raised and eyebrow at him laughing. "There is going to be nothing negative about it!"

She frowned and turned to look at the other meta and shrugged. "Well, he's looking for somebody. We had better keep moving then, just in case.I doubt anyone is trying to kill you, but one can never be too sure what people are after these days." She sighed and revved up her bike. "Did you have a place in mind? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Saphire slipped on the jacket, it's form fitting leather accenting his delicate looking muscles even through the hoodie he had on under it. He slipped the helmet on on lifted up the visor as he and the bike made it to the curb, His hands only touching it once he was out of the ally.

He mounted his bike and cranked it up. It's engine purring like a kitten.

So, where to? He asked above the roar of the engines. He had been practicing with this particular model since he had first seen one. He knew his bike, even if it was a human tool.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

(edited last post,sorry)
finishing his apple morning threw the apple core into the alley and follwed it by jumping off the edge into the alley,catching a fire escape rail halfway down,then letting go landing safely on the ground seeing a guy on a motorcycle and a woman beside him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Amir whsitled appreciativly at the smooth rumble of his bike. "I don't have a plan, but I'm sure we will find something. " Her eyes narrowed as the unknown man approached. "What is up with this guy?" She looked at Eden and grinned wickedly as she pulled out a dagger and sent it spinning at the boy. It sat in midair, right in front of the boy's nose. "Who are you, and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Saphire's bike cut off as soon as the man approched. He hopped off, pulling his 'belt' off. There was a whislting in the air, as his chained coma spun in a perfect figure eight, crisscrossing his body.

He said nothing as he let go of the chain. It still crisscrossed in front of him as if he were still swinging it.

His eyes were in sunlight now, glowing like blue Hell fire come to life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm

morning nonchalantly put a finger on the blade of the knife, changing its state of matter into liquid then immediately took a step backward to avoid the liquid metal from getting on his boots and pushed up his hood revealing his face. "sorry about your knife. but anyway im night, tyrannicidal assassin, havent you heard about me?" morning asked,hoping that he was infamous enough to be known by most people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 pm

AMir looked appreciativly at Eden's weapon of choice and grinned. "You sure know how to bring out the big guns." Her gaze turned back to the so called assassin, her glare hotter than Hades itself. "You melted my knife you bastard." She drew her blades from their sheaths, both of them gleaming slightly in the gloom. "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. All I know, is one false move, and I'll cut your fucking head off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

morning looked down at his arm,sighed and muttered "stay your blade from the flesh on an innocent." then looked back up and the angry woman."i said im sorry,ok look." morning said before levitating the puddle,shaping it into its original shape,changing it back into a solid,then cautiously handing it to the woman. "now are you sure you dont know who i am?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Eden smiled at Amir as she complimented his weapon. The only weapon he carried that wasn't made with his powers.

Thanks, its my baby. His voice was light and playful as his chained comma continued to circle him.

As the two spoke, Eden raised an eyebrow. An assassin that wants people to know him? Isn't that just called a murderer instead? His tone was sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"i want people to know me so the very saying of my name brings fear into the hearts of those who abuse their power and corrupt the innocent." morning explained,striking a mock heroic pose."in short i want to terrorize the government into accepting our existence,but im a long way from that."morning said leaning against one of the alley walls "i dont like killing,but one death to save thousands."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Amir looked at the kid and couldn't help but let loose a laugh. "Are you serious? You sound more like a self-imposed, mis-informed, hero. Trust me, any assassin I've encountered, has never employed such crude and elementary stratagies you are displaying." She looked over at Eden, a playful smile on her face. "Besides if I know the government, they are not going to be terrorized by the likes of your poorly moralized assassin group." Her eyes opened wide at his last comment, and a snicker passed her lips. "An assassin that doesn't like to kill? Sounds like a bad movie to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm

morning sighed "there goes my self-esteem.nice going. you know i have spies stationed all over russia so i can keep updated on every single political change,i spent 3 years practicing parkour,combat,stealth and and strategy.i have to plan every single assassination and i plan them damn well.say can i borrow that knife?" morning asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:09 am

Um, I'm kinda lost about this, but isn't Russia a Nuclear waste land? Eden asked looking to Amir for an answer.

Turning back to Night as he called him self, Three years? He was bearly able to stifle a bubble of laughter. I have a pet gold fish that's older then that. Granted, he didn't but he wasn't about to say that he wasn't from this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 am

"it is,but i thought about the chance of abandoned government buildings or the very least a few government officials or something so i stationed them there to spy.im gonna send them to that government headquarters in a few days or something.and im 21 and i found out about outcasts when i was 18,so i could have only been training for three years." morning said "now can i borrow that knife?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Amir nodded at Eden. "Russia is destroyed there is no way that it would make sense stationing yourselves there. As for your self-esteem, I could care less. I have been studying the art of fighting for a long time ,three years is nothing. Try for most of your life, and then you can boast." She frowned as he asked for her knife, not answering him the first time. "As fot sending your spies to government headquarters, good luck. He has other metas on his side, in case you didn't realize that. Let me tell ya, they are some tough opponents. I have not fought any myself, but I've heard stories." She finally answered his second appeal for the knife her glare piercing him. "So you can turn it into liquid again? Motherfucker please, my stuff is custom! I'm not gonna let you destroy another one."

("Mother fucker please, my stuff is custom" is a quote from resident evil....I just had to use it! XD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 pm

"mine too,and i have my own knives to liquify" morning said,taking out his combat knife to show,occasionally peeking at something in the crowd behind the woman and the man,his assassination target and two bodyguards "i just wanna....test its.....quality.....and....and stuff..."morning said,looking at his target with every pause
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Eden wasn't stupid. The man kept glancing behind them. He hadn't run the Darkrealm for over three hundred years with out picking up on nervousness at the very least.

Give up the ghost all ready. He had put his hand back on the chained comma and it stilled it's self, he quickly returned it to his belt.

He looked the boy in the eyes, a smile playing on his lips. Lets just say, if you even attempt to throw her knife, it won't make it past me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm

"i have no intentions of using her knife to fight any of you,so can i borrow it?.....please?" morning asked once more glancing at his target once again and tapping his foot rapidly then putting his arm behind his back,putting his other arm up the sleeve and did something that made clicking sounds and then a sound like a gun being cocked then doing the same thing up the other sleeve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   

Back to top Go down

Exit Light, Enter NIght
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next