Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem. Empty
PostSubject: Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem.   Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am

Name/Nickname [if one]: Christabelle, aka Christy

Age [Over 18 please. This is when the character gets their powers.]: 18

Appearance: Christabelle is fairly pretty with long curly blonde hair that falls just to her waist. She is always found in some sort of corset dress or black of some sort of clothing. She has tri-colored blue eyes.
-Height:5'4"
-Weight:115
-Eye colour:tri-colored blue
-Clothing: Generally any colored corset dress or black bondage pants and a t-shirt or tank top.

Weapons: Thanks to her older brother she is quite profiecent in throwing knives

Abilities [Ex. Strength, Move through walls exetera…]: Christabelle was graced with the ability of cryokenesis, or turning things into ice and creating ice from thin air. As well as the ablity to make fae wings appear from her body and use them to fly.

Back-story [where your character came from, family, any other important facts]: Christabelle's parents were killed in a car accident just a few years after she was born. Her brother took it upon himself to raise her with the help of their grandparents. Up until the age of 9, Christabelle and Alex's grandparents died leaving Alex, who was just then an adult to raise his younger sister. While raising her he taught her how to use throwing knives eventually making her practice with them so much in her free time that she became better than him at hitting a moving target with them. Once she hit 18 and her powers started to come in, her brother took more to her, being one of the few that accepted what she had as a gift and helping her to control it.

Other:

Easy Peasy, just copy and repost with your characters info and such.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem.   Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am

Approved. Welcome buddy.
Back to top Go down

Oh sweet Christabelle, Share with me your poem.
Page 1 of 1