Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sweet Escape (Lex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

A Sweet Escape (Lex) Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Christabelle Trinity wrote:
Christy didn't say anything but she looked like she was about to break down into tears as she climbed into the limo. Granted it was only the reception but he had ruined it for her, there by ruining their entire wedding day. She waited until he was in the limo and they were going down the road before she even said anything.

"This day is not going to be a happy memory for me you know that right?" she said looking at him. It looked like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and she could actually be herself around him and she was wiping her eyes from the tears that were slowly falling down from them. "I just wanted this to be as perfect as it could be and he ruined it in one fell swoop!"

The day up until Garulia had shown up had been what she would have called as perfect as it could get...well aside from dealing with that secretary that she didn't exactly trust. Maybe it would be best for them to just start their honeymoon now...but she had something she had wanted to give to Lex before they left.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Though Garulia had ruined the reception, Lex still found the encounter kind of amusing. He climbed in and sat across from her. He looked at her and frowned, worried. They began moving down the road and she spoke. He took her hands in his and leaned over to kiss her. "Even though he ruined the reception Love, this will always be a happy memory for me. I married the most beautiful woman in the world. That alone makes it a happy memory." He smiled slightly. "I was perfect to me, I kind of expected it, and I will not let it mar the happy parts of this day."

They were close to headquarters and Lex kissed each of her hands and smiled at her. "I love you, that is all that matters. Not what he did."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm

She returned the kiss. She looked at him and could see out the window they were almost back home. She let out a small smile hearing his words. "And I got the perfect husband who always knows just what to say to make me smile." she replied as he kissed her hands.

"I love you too...though I think when we get back up to the apartment you're going to love me even more." she said with a grin as the limo came to a stop and they exited it to make their way up to the apartment to get their things. She wasn't sure now if they would leave immediately or wait until the morning but she wasn't going to tell him she had finally given in to something he had wanted. It was in their apartment with a little bow tied around it wagging its tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 pm

He smiled happily as she spoke and smiled herself. It was what he was aiming for. The limo pulled curbside and he looked at her and grinned. "No, I am far from perfect. Though I do know how to spew comforting words." He kissed her again and Horace opened the door for them. Lex got out and leaned back in to waggle his eyebrows at her. "I doubt I could love you anymore than I already do Love."

He held out his hand to help her out and waited before swooping her up in his arms, cradling her against him as he walked to the building, knowing she hadn't really been expecting to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Christy couldn't help but to laugh as he swooped her up in his arms. She immediately found herself holding on to him tightly. "Oh I think you will." she said with a smile as they started to make their way up to their apartment. "At least you'll love what I got you at least."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 pm

He brought her upstairs and opened the door, setting her gently on her feet. "Okay Love, what is this spectacualr gift, I am excited to see it." He grinned and kissed her, his gift tucked away still. He could tell she was excited to present it to him. He still needed to tell her where the honeymoon was anyways.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 pm

She kissed him back but didn't have time to tell him as a puppy with a bow tied around it came around the corner barking happily. She turned and bent over picking it up, "Its me giving into what you want for once." she said with a smile holding out the puppy to him, for him to take. She was waiting for him to take it so she could get out of the dress. It was starting to get uncomfortable now and she wanted to take it off horridly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Lex looked at her a grin on his face as the puppy came prancing up. She picked him up and he took the little guy from her. "Thank you Love, this is an awesome gift." He kissed her and the squirming puppy licked his chin. "I'm sure you want to get out of that, Brutus and I are going to go get your gift while you change Love."

He left her, taking the dog with him, a smile on his face. He went to the living room and set the puppy down. It followed him as he took a book from the shelf and opened it, pulling out the pamphlets for Greece. He then went and unlocked a drawer in his desk, pulling out a delicate item. He went back and waited for her, hold the case and the pamphlets in his hands, Brutus plopping at his feet, panting.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Christy laughed, "But remember, Brutus betrayed Caesar." she replied with a smile kissing him back. She turned and walked off to go into their room to get out of the dress. It would take her a few minutes since she had to undo all of the buttons by herself. She started her way at the top and worked her way down finally able to step out of the dress she was left in a corset and her undergarments and garter.

She decided to walk into the living room to see where he was and she smiled seeing him, "Now aren't you glad you waited to see me out of this dress?" she asked as she pulled her hair down from its half do and smiled as she walked over to him, "What do you have there?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:39 pm

He waited patiently for her to emerge Brutus huffing at nothing. Already knowing obediance to the master of the house. When she did appear, he grinned and laughed. "I am tempted to skip the honeymoon and have you here Love. You look stunningly tempting." He crossed over to her, handing her the pamphlets and kissing her. "This is where we are going Love." He then handed her the case. "And this is my guft to you, though it pales to the gift you got me."

A Sweet Escape (Lex) Heart%20shape%20diamond%20necklace%20ORIGINAL
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm

"But you're the one who said..." She trailed off as he kissed her and she returned the kiss, taking the pamphlets from him when he gave them to her, "we could leave when we wanted..." she looked down, "Greece?!" she said excitedly. She looked down at the black box he gave her. She was a girl...every girl knew what came in black boxes even if they didn't get them.. jewelry.

"But you've already given me so much.." she said trailing off as she opened the box seeing the necklace. She really didn't know what to say. He had never given her anything more than Starburst and her engagement and wedding rings. "Its beautiful." she said smiling as she pulled him to her to kiss him. She was glad she was still in her high heels because she didn't have to stand on her toes as she pulled him down into the kiss.

"You can always have me first and then again when we're there." she said with a smile trying to tempt him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Lex smiled, she couldn't seem to get a decent sentence out. "Yes, Greece. It is still a beautiful place." He was amused, he would definatly be getting her more jewlery. He smiled again and chuckled. "And I will give you more, you are my wife and my Love, I will always give, and try not to take. it is the job of the man, you know. To shower the one they love with gifts." He grinned and laughed at her reaction. He kissed her back and held her close. He knew he was being tempted, but he would not fall for it. "Love, I know you want me to have my way with you, but I do insist we wait. Just imagine what it will be like when we get there." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Christy couldn't help but to think about what had happened when they were in the limo and frowned a little, "And here you didn't even want to go to the reception because of what we had started in the limo." she looked at him as he laughed and kissed her forehead. "I would think you the tease love." She knew she was acting like a child right now pouting but up until the wedding she hadn't seen him for several days, making sure he had the chance to catch up on work and giving her time to work out everything with her brother...other than the rehearsal.

She turned on her heel, "I guess I'll just go put clothes on then...but can you undo the corset at least?" she asked not facing him, "I won't be able to get it off my myself."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Lex shook his head, a grin on his face. He knew he was being mean about it, but he was having fun teasing her. She turned away from him and he stood close behind her, kissing her neck, wrapping his hands around her middle, his breath hot in her ear. "I can halp you take it all off Love." He kissed her neck again and smiled against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Her breath caught in her throat as he wrapped his hands around her, almost pulling her closer against him and kissed her neck. She knew then that he had been teasing her the whole time. She smirked, though he couldn't see it, Oh two can play that game. she thought evilly letting out a soft moan as he kissed her neck again. She turned around to face him. "Oh but love I just want to change clothes now." she said kissing him on the lips, "I think you're right about it being better to wait." she said looking at him mischievously. "I mean I wouldn't want to ruin the experience for us by rushing anything."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Lex grinned as she turned to face him. He returned her kiss and gave a mock sigh before turning her back around. He began to undo her bodice, gently but firmly. "If that is how you feel, then I guess that is the way to go Love." He finished and released her. "There you are, I am going to get changed myself. He began to walk to the bedroom, Brutus at his heels. He entered and began pulling out clothes, listening for Christy's approach.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

Christy walked in behind him, and now that she had removed the corset and the heels walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "You know I was only teasing you right?" she asked laying her head on his back, "I mean unless you really feel like we should wait." she said letting out a sigh. It was like she could actually breathe now that she was out of the corset. "When do we actually leave though?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:28 pm

He felt her arms around him and he grinned as she put her head against his back. He turned and pulled her into his arms. "I was too Love. I was just being a pain." He smiled and kissed her. "We can leave whenever you want to Love." He laughed slightly and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:12 pm

She returned the kiss and laughed, "Good." she said with a smile looking up at him as she started to remove his jacket and shirt, "Because I do want to have some fun before we go." she said as she nipped at his collar bone. Starburst had went with Rian to her brother's so the only one other than them that was there was Brutus who whimpered slightly at not having attention.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 am

Lex smirked as she began to remove his clothing. He leaned down and kissed her neck softly and nipped her gently. He laughed and pulled away for a second. "Love, you are not the only one." He pulled her over to the bed and kissed her heatedly. Brutus whined and slinked out the door as Lex paused to point at him. He returned to kissing her as he pulled her on the bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:37 am

Her breath caught in her throat as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, only opening them as he pulled away enough to speak. She smiled as he kissed her. It was fiery and completely possessive of her but she loved it as she felt the heat radiate through her body. Even though they had done this countless times before something was different about it.

She whimpered herself a little when his lips left hers only to pointed at the puppy who walked out of the room. Her lips full and pouting as they fell on the bed in another kiss. She ran her hands across his bare chest as she rolled on top of him, never once breaking the kiss as her tongue slipped into his mouth to explore the dark cavern for herself.

She wasn't even sure what had gotten into her but it was almost pure animalistic lust and need at that point she was certain. And maybe a mix of the champagne she had drank earlier that evening as she broke the kiss to begin kissing down his neck to his collar bone nipping at it with a seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:19 am

They landed on the bed softly and Lex continued to kiss her as her hands ran across his chest. He let her take the dominant position, her tongue exploring his mouth. His battled hers, trying to have some sort of dominance, but not really fighting her too much. She seemed possessed by something different tonight.

He wanted her to have her way, it seemed as if something were different and he wanted to see where it took them. Her seductive nips and teases crazed him, but he held off. He slid a finger down her spine and leaned his head to kiss her neck.

He wasn't quite sure where she wanted to take this, so he let her lead, his hands sliding over her breasts, caressing them softly. His gaze looking at her with controlled lust.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 am

She continued to give her attention to his neck and collar bone, moving slightly lower to nip at his chest as her hands worked to get him out of his pants. She had gotten good at that task and managed to get him out of them with one hand as she let out a soft moan as he kissed her neck.

She had chills down her spine that left a tingling sensation all through out her body as he slid a finger down her spine but she didn't dislike the feeling. However, when his hands started to caress her breast which were already swollen from the slight attention they were getting she froze closing her eyes for a moment. She shook it off as she continued to kiss lower. She knew he would figure out where she was going with this as her hair slid across his body and her mouth reached one particular part of him, taking it in her mouth extremely teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 am

He smiled at her expertise at removing his clothing. He still fumbled occasionally, though a lot of that had to do with intense lust and trying to do it too quickly. He was enjoying himself, they were both drawing it out. It was different this time, and they both felt it.

She froze as he caressed her, and he grinned, liking his control on her. He let her continue, knowing now exactly what she had planned. He could not believe how much more he could be turned on by her. Her every movement, her every touch drove him nuts.

As she took him in her mouth, he let out a moan and chuckled hoarsly. Her teasing amused him, he had never felt so aroused by it before.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:54 am

She looked up at him as she tucked a curl behind her ear, taking him fully in her mouth. She knew he wouldn't have to do anything right now but just be possessive of her and she would be ready for what was going to happen. She was becoming aroused by her own actions to him as she grazed her teeth against him.

After a few more moments of teasing she lifted up on him and rose back up to kiss him on the lips. "I love you." she said with a small smile as she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Escape (Lex)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next