Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An opened portal can lead to bad places?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 pm

"Or I might get to see somethings I don't necessarily need to see right now." she said laughing a little. She wasn't even sure how to take off someone's armor. It was something she had never seen before except in pictures, "Um how would I help you to take it off?" she asked looking at him. She couldn't help but to blush at feeling so ignorant about it. After all she really was a goddess of taking off people's clothes, even though she wasn't a whore. It was just her passions ran deep and almost wild.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm

"If you want to see them," Alteon said silkily. "Then you can, and touch as well. Of course, only if you want. Now, there are a few metal buckles that keep them on, hidden underneath the cloth at the joints. See?"

He shrugged off the black shroud over his shoulders and pointed at his buckles. "The leg ones I can do easy, don't worry about that," he added, undoing his greaves and tossing them to the right.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

"Like this?" she asked feeling rather stupid at having to ask such a silly question as she unbuckled the first metal buckle. It took her a moment after sitting up, and getting over the awkward feeling at taking off someone's armor. She really wasn't in her world anymore, she realized as she finally undid the last buckle and the armor fell away.

Once she realized what she had done she had shaken off the feeling of being a complete moron and returned to her normal seductive self, "And who says I don't want to?" she asked, seductively, her voice slightly horse as she kissed and nipped at his neck, her breath hot against his ear as she found herself lightly nibbling at the lobe.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Alteon nodded and threw the armor to the side onto the mat.

"Yeah, that's right. And I never said you didn't," he said grinning and pulling off his undershirt and then pulled her close. "This is extremely comfy..."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 pm

She down at him as he pulled her close. If she had wanted she could fully take advantage of this situation, but she knew to take time with this and see if it actually went anywhere. She rubbed her hand up and down his smooth muscled chest before kissing him on the lips, hers brushing against his lightly unsure on whether to make the kiss go further. "You don't see me complaining." she said with a smile not taking her lips away from his.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Alteon grunted as he pulled her down on top of him and had a mental gasp as she put her lips against her's. Shivers traveled over his skin as he saw her rub her hands up and down his chest, "I know. you don't see me complaining either, Roxi." He smiled at her back and pressed his lips against her hard, pressing his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 pm

She didn't have time to respond to him before she found their mouths locked in a heated kiss. What was even better was she hadn't fought one bit when he flicked his tongue across her full and luscious lips, opening her mouth to his. She flicked her tongue across his, lightly at first but as the kiss progressed more and more teasingly as she rolled off of him, pulling him ontop of her, never once breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Alteon felt her tongue enter his mouth as he felt sheer bliss overwhelm him. He felt her pull him onto her and didn't fight, however, and pushed his hand down to the bottom of her dress, sliding it up just beneath her panties, wanting to go up but not knowing whether he should...
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Feeling his hands on her silky thighs, she stopped thinking. She didn't break the kiss but pressed his hand against her panties as if telling him to go farther. Her mind wouldn't allow her to think about anything else except for what they were doing if not going to do.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:55 am

Alteon totally blanked out. Ecstasy covered his brain. Nothing was there but Roxi. He could see her lovely body...her full luscious breasts... He shoved his hand into her panties and used two fingers to finger-fuck her as he kissed her again, harder, needing her...
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 pm

She felt his fingers sliding across her slit, and her eyes opened wide as he kissed her. She realized how far it had gotten and she grabbed his hand stopping him and breaking the kiss, "I'm sorry I can't do this." she said in a breathless voice. "I don't know you and this just isn't right." she said as she turned her face away from his. She knew that neither one of them had wanted it to go this far, at least thats what he had said was he didn't want it to go this far but he had just rounded third before she had even gotten a chance to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Alteon blinked and blushed as she pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry I forgot myself...I didn't mean..." he whispered. Pulling his fingers out, he turned her head towards him with his other hand. "You uh...wanna try just sleeping for now, Roxi?"

He kissed her gently before licking his fingers clean.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:15 pm

"Yeah." she said nodding not responding to the kiss. She had to shut herself off until she could figure out where those feelings were coming from. She curled up to him a little more and closed her eyes, "I think I could use the sleep, I've had a hard day." she said before sleep came to claim her.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Al chuckled and pulled her closer than she had scooted. Was this...love? He didn't know...yet. He'd have to wait and see. Soon enough, he joined her in dreamland, knowing ahead of time it was going to be about him cuddling her...
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Roxi woke up long before she normally would have. The sun was just starting to rise out in the skies outside and she looked over to see that she really hadn't dreamed what had happened the day before. She was laying next to a half naked king and sometime in the night she had gotten out of that dress. It had probably been getting tangled in her legs, she thought looking to see it on the ground. It made her check to see if she was actually some what clothed and she was relieved to find herself still in her undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Alteon blinked awake and yawned, looking to his left at Roxi in her bra and panties. "Comfy, Roxi?" he asked with a wink. "You got out of that dress quick, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:40 pm

She jerked her head to look at him when she heard him yawn. She wondered what he meant by that and immediately snapped back to how she was when they first met. "I don't remember taking it off for your information so unless something happened in my sleep I wouldn't say anything like that to me."
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Alteon chuckled.

"You must've done it in your sleep, Roxi," he said with a grin and kissed her gently. "Don't worry about it. I didn't do a single thing during the night except sleep with you next to me. Which I must admit was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 pm

She relaxed a little but pushed him away when he tried to kiss her, "Sorry I don't do morning breath." she said as she rolled away from him. She hated morning breath. "Actually I need something so I can brush my own teeth they feel disgusting." She shuddered as she rubbed her tongue across the front of her teeth. She was all about making sure she was clean and smelled good. It was just one of her pet peeves. She didn't let anyone near her face until she and them both had brushed their teeth. She had been like that for years now and wasn't about to change her habits now.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Alteon shrugged.

"In the bathroom I have a bunch of extra tooth brushes. Take one and use it," he said, rolling out of bed and walking to the bathroom in his boxers, brushing his teeth quickly then rinsing his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 pm

She followed him towards the bathroom and stood outside of the door, "Is there anyway I can take a shower at least too?" she asked looking towards him as he rinsed his mouth out. She didn't know if she would be able too and she hoped she could. She hated being smelly from the day before.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Alteon nodded as he opened the door, still in his boxers as he pointed to the shower.

"We are more developed now that we've created a pathway into your world," he told her. "Like, indoor plumbing, for instance. So, we have a shower. Towels are under the sink. Love you."

He kissed her cheek, blushing slightly. Honestly he hadn't meant to say that...
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 pm

She looked at him wide eyed as he said he loved her. What kind of a psyco was he to say something like that after just knowing her for possibly last twelve hours. Even she wouldn't admit that to anyone after such a short time of knowing them. She nodded and grabbed one of the spare toothbrushes he had been talking about, happy to find it still in the packaging.

She brushed her teeth, rinsing out her mouth as before climbing into the shower letting the hot water run over her body. She hurriedly washed her hair and body as before climbing out and wrapping a towel around her body and hair before walking out of the bathroom to grab her dress to put back on.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Alteon was laying in his bed after the embarrassment had subsided somewhat. Not hearing her turn the shower off, he was still masturbating when she came in... But he hadn't seen her yet. His back was to the bathroom door, but the jerking of his arm made it clear what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Roxi walked into the room and she could tell what he was doing, "Oh my god!" she said turning around quickly. She had never walked in on someone masturbating in her entire life...much less a fully grown man. She couldn't hide the fact that she was red from embarassment. "What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   An opened portal can lead to bad places? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An opened portal can lead to bad places?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: