Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An opened portal can lead to bad places?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm

She didn't have time to respond to his words as she was lifted, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and returned to kissing. She pulled at his hair and she could feel his hardness pressing against her through the thin fabric of her dress, causing her to let out a moan as she wriggled her hips against it, feeling the fabric rub against her making her wetter by the second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Alteon pushed open the door to his room, all thoughts of a night out forgotten as he shut the door behind them and threw her to the bed. Sliding his robe off and undoing his belt, he let them drop to the floor and slid down his pants, sliding the shoes off before slipping the shirt over his head as his raging cock flew upwards. All of this done within ten seconds. He pounced on her and slid her dress off before going down on her, tongue darting into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 pm

She fell upon the soft mattress, the silken sheets feeling amazing against her skin as he threw his clothes off, not caring where they landed. If she would have had time to react she would have discarded her clothes with just as much reckless abandon as he had, had but he was already on her removing her clothing just as quickly as he removed his own. He obviously had experience with removing a girl's clothing before, which she couldn't hold against him as she fell back on the bed as his tongue started to move upon her already wet core, causing her to moan as she grabbed his hair and pulled at it, her free hand gripping a hold of the sheets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Alteon probed in and around her pussy, tweaking her clit gently as he reached up and tweaked a nipple before climbing on top of her and kissing her, tongue-still wet with her juices-probing into her mouth. He rubbed his cockhead against her, waiting to see if she would let him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Her mind was already throughly hazed over with lust. She knew it the second she felt his tongue on her, there of all places that she would lose this battle. Soft moans and gasps escaped her lips as she knew she would quickly be reaching her peak as he tweaked her nipple. She whimpered a little at the loss of his tongue there but it was quickly quieted by his tongue probing into her mouth.

She could taste herself on his lips and oddly enough she never found it unpleasant. Her breath hitched slightly as she felt the head of his already rock hard member brushing against her entrance and she arched her body into his, her soft breasts pressing hard against his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Alteon was gone. Now there was no one. Just lust at the moment. He took the arching as a 'fuck me' and obeyed. His cock was plunged into her. Hard. He groaned and kissed her neck happily as he thrust again. And again. And again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 pm

She gasped her eyes wide as he entered her. It wasn't too gentle but then again, it seemed more like a fuck. Something they both probably needed. She like a bit of rough sex in her life and her mind wasn't where it should be at the moment either. She arched her body into his again, grinding her hips against his, matching him thrust for thrust as her arms wrapped around him on their own volition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Alteon felt himself about to cum, but held it as he wanted to cum with her. He sucked on a nipple. Hard, moving and stretching it gently with his teeth as he pulled and stretched the other on with his fingers, his free hand on her thigh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Her nails raked down his back, and his name was loudly moaned from her lips. Those lips, even during sex, they appeared full and luscious and extremely kissable. Many had made fun of her when she was younger saying she could suck chrome off of a bumper with those lips...oh if only they knew how good she was at giving head they might not make fun of her for it. As his hand carressed her thigh and the other one and his mouth found her nipples, that were already as hard as rocks she gasped wrapping her legs around him, her muscles squeezing his cock lightly, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Alteon smiled and found himself upon her lips again, shoving his tongue into her mouth. That mouth that he loved so much, that he knew the exact shape of... He used his hand to continue rubbing the now free nipple, both hands at a breast as he fucked her harder than ever,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Her entire body felt as if fire were corsing through her veins as her teeth grazed against his tongue as he probed into her mouth, her moans muffled by it as she willingly flicked her tongue against his. Her hand quickly found his ass, smacking it hard as she grabbed it feeling him pound into her harder. She knew she was about to have an orgasm herself as she felt her muscles begin to tighten and release around him over and over and as waves of pleasure started to wash over her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Alteon shoved his cock in ever harder as he released, not stopping as his cum, combined with her's slid out, staining his sheets. He didn't care. Her mouth tasted so good... He released the kiss and looked at her. "How about a little... Post-play?"

He grinned and pulled out gently, laying backwards and looked down, gesturing for a blow job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Her muscles tightened around him hard, milking him completely of his cum as he pulled out, she was gasping for breath. "After I rest a minute?" she asked looking at him and then closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Alteon smiled at her. "Of course," he said, climbing up next to her and pulling her close. "That was amazing, Roxi. Did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm

"Ask me that again once my brain can function properly." she replied as her breathing started to slow down. That was the best orgasm she had, had in ages, if not ever in her life. She almost couldn 't believe it as she moved she whimpered slightly feeling the orgasm starting to rear its head again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 pm

"Ready to go again? Cuz this ride's free," Alteon said with a lusty grin at her whimper. She needed him, and he needed her...but was that all? Not in the least. He knew he loved her. With all his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Roxi looked at him. "I can't even move." she said looking at him, "So unless you want to fuck a screaming starfish the answer is no." she sighed as she was finally able to turn on her side but not move her legs which were pressed tightly together. "Not til I can actually move without screaming out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Alteon laughed at this comparison. "Nah, but I take that as you had a loooot of fun? Maybe now we should get cleaned up and have dinner?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm

She looked over at him as her stomach growled loudly. She didn't even know what time it was but the sun was already down and the moon was high in the sky. "Guess we can't go out now can we?" she asked as her stomach growled again causing a small faint blush to cross over her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 pm

"Nope, but I'm a king!" Alteon said laughing. "Maid! Bring us the best the chef can cook!" There was a crash from outside as the maid from before fell backwards and kicked the door. "The slut," he whispered to Roxi as the sound of footsteps faded into the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 pm

"Wait what?" she asked looking at him curiously as she heard the loud crash from the maid falling over outside the door. She almost laughed at that but she wondered what he had ment calling the woman a slut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 pm

"She was watching the whole time, that's why she's a slut," Alteon told Roxi. "If I asked her to she'd fuck me. But she's not my type. Only likes me for my money."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"And I don't?" she asked looking at him. "How would you even know if I didn't just sleep with you for your money or because I enjoyed the company. You wouldn't would you?" she asked curiously. She had made a point. She could have just been using him for his money and a good fuck but she wasn't, yet oddly enough, she damn well knew it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 pm

"You wouldn't have brought it up," Alteon pointed out. "I can tell, Roxi. You care about me just as much as I care about you. I'm never gonna make you stop your broadcasting, and I'm never gonna try and hurt you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:08 am

"You don't know that." she said looking at him, "Unless you just know me that well after only knowing me for twenty four hours." she added, "And what does my broadcasting have anything to do with what we were talking about?" she asked curiously. "Much less what are you trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An opened portal can lead to bad places?   

Back to top Go down

An opened portal can lead to bad places?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next