Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May or may not be leaving the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

May or may not be leaving the site Empty
PostSubject: May or may not be leaving the site   May or may not be leaving the site Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Ok, so heres the deal...I love this site...and it kills me to say this but, I possibly could be leaving the site for good. Its getting to the point that drama being caused in the cbox is getting the best of me and I'm already extremely ill...We don't even know whats wrong with me and the doctor is trying to not have to see if I have cancer...but its getting to that point....thats really one of the few options left that it could be...cervical, ovarian, or uterine cancer. I'm not supposed to be getting into anything thats getting me upset and everytime I log on the cbox to even talk to one member...another starts things and does not seem to know how to leave them be.

Much less...I'm about to lose everything I own unless I find somewhere to move to within the month. And we're dealing with the fact that my dad possibly has cancer too and if he does he's saying he's going to kill himself...I'm just dealing with too much for me to handle and I need to find some solutions now.

However I'm going to do some much needed thinking...another thing is...I'm tired of being the only admin to actually do anything other than approve a member...and when thats done I end up having to put them in their groups. I can't be pulling all the site weight by myself and I keep asking for help and not getting it...so I'm taking a few days to myself most likely...to decide if this is even worth the trouble anymore.

Love always,
Christy

Last edited by Christabelle Trinity on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: May or may not be leaving the site   May or may not be leaving the site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 am

Awwwe Christy Sad Im going to miss you, even though i havent known you for long you are a good friend and i pray to god you dont have cancer that would be horrible Sad I wouldnt mind to help out the site, i keep mine going pretty well and im the only admin. Please dont leave for good... We all loves you Christy and we hopes you get better soon Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotterrockz.darkbb.com
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: May or may not be leaving the site   May or may not be leaving the site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Ya christy you and I have rough spots but I don't want to see you go. And cancer sucks really hope you don't have that nightmare. It's your choice though and if you do leave us i wish you the best know that my prayers go out to you.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: May or may not be leaving the site   May or may not be leaving the site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes...yet in the cbox the other night you flat out said you like to press mmy buttons...well now I really have no more to press...so I don't want your sympathy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May or may not be leaving the site   May or may not be leaving the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May or may not be leaving the site
Page 1 of 1