Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site wide plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Site wide plot Empty
PostSubject: Site wide plot   Site wide plot Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I want to come up with a plot that will involve everyone, I feel like there are some members who are on a lot, but are not included in anything. I want to give these members a chance to be a part of something big. I haven't thought of something yet, but all suggestions are accepted without judgement. Just be prepared for me to punch holes in them. Wink

Seriously, if you think of something and you don't want to post it here, send me a pm.

That is all this lovely lady has to say at the moment! Have fun rping poppets!
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Site wide plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site wide plot   Site wide plot Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Well love...I think we need to get more government officials to balance out the number of metas out there cause lets face it...humans will definately outnumber the meta humans. Secondly we have people that don't ever come on and post.
Back to top Go down

Site wide plot
Page 1 of 1