Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wedding of the decade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 am

Lex cursed as the limo came to a halt, and then looked at her and laughed. "Well, we will have to make up for this later." He grinned and sat up, exiting her as smoothly as he had entered. He pulled himself over to the other seat and began putting his clothing ack on, still laughing quietly. He smoothed his jacket and looked at her. "Well, I am guessing our reception Love." He grinned and helped to pull her up from the seat.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 am

Christy quickly found her undergarments and slid them back on as he helped her back up. She smoothed out her dress as best she could once more looking like a cream puff and laughed as the door opened just as they finished fixing themselves, "I guess this will teach us to be more paitient from now on won't it?" she asked with a wicked grin.

She waited for Lex to exit the vehicle before helping her out, however Rian had different plans since her brother was standing outside waiting on them to say goodbye to their son before leaving since they had decided it was best for him not to be at the reception. That had really been all Christy's decision since she knew people would be enjoying themselves including them and she didn't want Rian to be around something that could be considered a party.

Rian ran into the limo, "Mama!" he said jumping on Christy causing her to laugh. "Hey sweetheart." she said picking him up and kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:08 am

Lex returned her grin as the door opened. He didn't reply however as he exited the vehicle, turning around to help her as Rian ran over to them, throwing himself in her lap. Lex grinned and watched the two for a moment. He turned to Alex and nodded at him. Smiling at him slightly. He was greatful for his help. He had done so much for the couple after having Rian.

Lex turned back to his wife and child and grinned. He picked Rian up and kissed him as well, putting him on his shoulders as he helped Christy out, Rian clinging to Lex's hair and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 am

Christy smiled as Lex took Rian from her but she quickly got a worried expression as he put him on his shoulders. It was something she thought he was probably still just a bit too little for. Her expression faded as she saw how happy Rian seemed. She knew though that they needed to say goodbye to him now, and she pulled him down from Lex's shoulders, showering him with kisses. "No you be good and listen to your Uncle Rian." she said with the faintest of smiles on her face, "Mama will come back whenever you need her too, I promise."

She handed him back over to Lex, laughing as if he wasn't sure what to think anyway as she turned to talk to her brother for a moment before they went inside..At least for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 am

Lex knew she was worried about leaving Rian, and he was more than willing to give up their honeymoon if she was that distraught. She pulled Rian from his shoulders and kissed him goodbye. "Oh, he loves is uncle, I'm sure he will be just fine." He smiled as she handed him back to Lex and he kissed his cheek and hugged him.Rian was laughing, not quite understanding the goodbye part as he tried to squirm playfully away from Lex. Lex grinned and set him on the ground. Rian took off, laughing gleefully as Lex chased him. He knew he was acting a fool, but it was his kid and he didn't care at the moment. With a laugh, he caught Rian and swung him up again, Rian's squeals of glee sharp in his ear as he hugged him again.

He brought Rian back over and waited until Christy was done talking to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 am

Christy turned and smiled as she saw Lex playing with Rian and hearing his laughs a squeals of joy. She couldn't help but laugh at seeing them play together. She was constantly playing with Rian and tossing him up in the air and catching him, but it was different to see Lex playing with him like that. She walked over and took him from Lex kissing him again and holding him tightly. She almost reluctantly handed him back over to her brother who stole Rian's attention from them as he told them bye and left.

She let out a sigh and looked at Lex, pulling him into a hug. "We should at least get this part over with I guess." she said with a smile. "When do we leave or are we staying here for our honeymoon?" she asked looking at him. She really had no clue what they were doing since he wouldn't tell her anything.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 am

Lex watched as she took Rian back and kissed him goodbye before she gave him to Alex. He sighed as she pulled him into a hug and he kissed her. He looked at her, his eyes shining with mischief. "We can leave whenever we want, it's my own private plane. As for where we are going, it's a surprise still. You won't know till we get there." He chuckled and began to lead her inside.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 am

She returned the kiss and laughed, "Well then love, I'm guessing you are going to have to pack for me cause I have no clue what I'll need." she said with a grin as they walked through the door. They were immediately flooded with guests surrounding them and congratulating them. She smiled as they were basically ushered through the crowd. She really wished they could avoid this but Lex, he had said they had to actually have a big white wedding so she gave in.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Lex grinned back at her and chuckled as she spoke. "Our things will be packed by the time we get home Love." The walked into the building and were immediatly assaulted by guests. Lex knew she didn't want this, but it was to be expected of the world leader. They were ushered to the head table and he pulled out a chair for her to sit. "We can leave after a little bit, Ipromise."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Christy instantly picked up a glass of champagne that was offered to her as they were ushered to their table and was quickly downing it. "Good. I promise I'm going to try to make the most of this, but I would have been fine with us getting married in our pajamas to be honest." she said with a smile as she sat down. Her eyes were scanning the room. There were so many people she didn't know. And most of her friends who were metas had opted to not come because of who she was marrying. She really had chosen someone other than her friends...But she was in love. You didn't always choose friends over the love of your life.

She sighed as she finished her glass of the bubbly liquid quickly. She knew if she kept up drinking like that she'd at least get a good buzz before they left the reception. She smiled as people came up to greet them as she took her second glass of champagne. "I don't know who even a quarter of these people are." she said looking at Lex worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Roxi had seen the happy couple walk into the reception with a smirk on her face. She was actually surprised that she was able to hide all of the cameras she had set up in the reception hall that would take pictures no one would know about. So much for Lex threatening to kill reporters for attempting to break through. Of course she had just finished her degree in journalism, she had been working under his nose since that meta whore had gotten knocked up with their son.

She was surprised that he actually believed it when she had told her that the leader of the meta group had practically raped her. She scoffed at that thinking the bitch had probably gotten knocked up on purpose because she really didn't want to be with Lex, or she wanted to stop the destruction of her own kind. Of course she couldn't blame her, what better way to get what you want than to fuck your way to the top.

She smiled as she approached the happy couple. It was no surprise that she had been invited to the wedding since she was now Lex's secretary, although Christy was trying to take her place back. She knew something had to be done about that, "Congratulations." she said holding up a glass to Christy and Lex.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Lex watched Christy down the glass of bubbly amber liquid, a slight frown on his face. "I know you didn't want to do this, but we'll be out of here in no time." He didn't particularly care for champagne so he turned it away when it was offered him. He sat beside her, his eyes scanning the crowd as well. "To be honest, I don't know half of them either." He grinned and leaned over to kiss her softly. She was on her second glass already and he sat back in his chair, sighing slightly. To be honest, he did not want to be there either.

Lex watched as he new secretary approached. He knew that Christy was not going to be pleased with her. He smiled at her politely and nodded. "Thank you Miss Hart, it's a pleasure to see you here." He smiled at her and looked at Christy sheepishly. "This is Roxanne Hart Love."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Christabelle smiled when he leaned over to kiss him returning it back. She turned her attention to the woman who had approached them to congratulate them. She had met her once or twice and the woman had just rubbed her the wrong way. She put her glass down and looked at her, "Thank you." she said, "And Lex I've met her before." she said smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:22 pm

She was paying attention to every move Christy had made. She had to hold back a laugh at how much the girl had already been drinking. The question could be asked if she had really wanted to be doing this. Roxi smiled as Lex had attempted to introduce them but Christabelle quickly threw it down. She wondered how much he could really miss to have not known that they had met before.

"Yes, we've met several times, mainly just bumping into each other though." she added laughing. "I had just wanted to come over and congratulate you before everyone else comes over and swarms the table." she finished and wondered if they had anything else to say before she walked off. She knew it would be pointless to talk about work, because he wouldn't want to hear any of it.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 am

Lex looked at the two women, a frown on his face. He hadn't realized that the two would have bumped into each other a couple of times. A tray was passed around, and Lex grabbed a glass of brandy from it, suddenly wanting alcohol. He smiled at Roxi, though nothing more than cordial. He knew that she was bound to upset Christy in some way. He took his wife's hand in his and kissed it. "Thank you for your congratulations. It is much appreciated. We hope to be out of here before we get swarmed." He laughed and polished off his glass, already itching for another. It seemed to tense having the two women together, and he just wanted Roxi to leave.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:48 am

Christy was trying to keep her mouth shut about the woman with her standing there staring her directly in the face. There was something about her she didn't like or trust about her. She didn't know what it was. There was something when she looked at Christy just rubbed her the wrong way. She really didn't have anything more than that to go off of.

She finished off her glass of champagne and immediately picked up another. She was pretty sure she seemed like an alcoholic at that point but she didn't like being uncomfortable either. Plus everyone else was already getting pretty toasted themselves.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 am

Roxi took that as her cue to bow out gracefully. She turned smirking as Christy picked up yet another glass of the bubbly beverage and sipped from it. She wondered if the girl was even old enough to be drinking legally. Granted no one would care since she was now married to Lex. That girl might seriously have a drinking problem. she thought laughing on the inside as she walked through the crowd. She wasn't going to leave, no, not by any means...She'd never get her equipment back that way.

Hmm, if I get enough pictures of her doing what she's doing right now that would make for a good story. she thought actually letting out a laugh this time. She almost couldn't contain her laugh as she watched the maid of honor from the wedding fall all over some random stranger at the open bar...Open mouthed kissing while drunk...not alway a pretty site. Amusing maybe...but never pretty.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:07 am

Lex watched the two warily, noticing the tension between them. As Roxi left, he looked at Christy a frown on his face. "Love, are you alright?" He was worried about all the champagne she was drinking, she seemed upset about something. He looked at the retreating secretary's back and sighed as he looked back at Christy. Those two were going to be trouble, he could just feel it.

He took another glass of brandy and sipped at it as he watched the crowd, his eyes constantly shifting to Christy, he was worried, and restless.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 am

Christy looked at him, "I'm fine love." she replied as she leaned over and kissed him sweetly. "There's just something about that woman that I don't like, or trust." she said watching her very closely. "Plus there are plenty of people here who would probably rather see me dead then sitting beside you like this." She was really wanting to leave now, but she knew they couldn't and let out a sigh.

She was thinking at how silly all of this was and she turned her attention to her friend over at the bar before putting her face in her hands, "Can we please leave now before I look like a complete idiot too?" she asked looking at him as she moved her face to his chest. To whoever saw it, it was her being sweet but if he saw the direction she was looking at he knew she was trying to hide her embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Garulia twirled his sword in his hand, whistling happily. Amir had taken Alessandra so Gar could go on a little recon. Yawning, he sheathed the weapon as he jumped through the air, landing on a closer building. Buuut...

"A...wedding reception?" he said, laughing as he looked at the party. "And it's Christy's! Oh it's time to have some fun!"

With a great big grin, he crawled over, easily sneaking passed the guards as he looked through the windows, looking for...aha. There she was. Getting wasted, by the looks of it. Then he noticed the girl who left. She could be a good ally. Now, for the fun. Phasing through the dark realm and back into Earth, on the inside of the room.

"Hey, all you filthy drunks!" he shouted, his hands splayed to his left and right. With an all mighty yell, every last drink was sucked and thrown into the dark world. "You guys really are idiots!"

OOC: Sorry, I didn't read every post so if it's not too close to everything that happened, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 pm

(ooc: most of us aren`t drunk lol)
Christy jerked to attention. She immediately was aware of everything in the room. Particularly, one person...Garulia. She was trying to remain calm...after all this was her wedding reception. "I can see that you didn`t bring my daughter and since she isn`t with you where is she?" she asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Lex glared at the disturbance at the reception. He stood, knocking his chair back in the process. He was sick of Gar interrupting everything good that has happened to him. He went around the table and strode over to the other man. "What the fuck do you think you are doing Garulia? Can't you just let one happy event in our lives be for once?" His face was red, and angry. He was two seconds from trying to clock the guy.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Garulia chuckled and pulled out is sword, spinning it slowly in one hand.

"She's with Amir. Where else, dear Christabelle?" At this point, he knew he had the control in this situation. "Now now, Lexy, you know I could never do that! That would go against my morals! Which include, but are not limited to, making your life as much hell as I can because you do that to me."

There was no mocking tone in Gar's voice now. He was dead serious.

"Why the hell should I leave you be when your ass won't leave us be?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Christabelle could not remain silent at that, "You are an idiot!" she said standing up walking over to Garulia. "First off, thats my daughter too....secondly, there has been a cease fire for over a month! Obviously if something is going on that neither of us know about." Christy was slurring her words together from being pissed off. She had only been slightly buzzed when he came in and was pretty much completely sobered in half a second flat.

"Just leave if you didn't even bring Alessandra here to see me." she said hatefully. She couldn't wait to be rid of him...all he ever did was make her life worse.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Garulia smiled innocently.

"Yeah, but that's definitely gonna last," he said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "Why would I leave? What would I gain? Absolutely nothing. Now here, on the other hand..."

He pointed at all the drunks.

"I have several drunk rich people to take money from."

With a happy, bouncy air he walked over to the first guy and picked into his pocket as he slumped over the counter. Slipping the extra wallet into his pocket, he smiled back at Lex and Christy.

"These guys really deserve this money. Really. But I think I deserve it more. A lot more. Not saying much, though!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding of the decade
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: