Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wedding of the decade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Christabelle ran over to Gar, "I've had about enough of you to last me a lifetime...what am I not paying you enough money for Alessandra?" she asked her voice dripping with sarcasm as well, "Oh wait...you refuse that money because...what were the words, 'I don't need your money...I have plenty of it.'" she looked at him almost actually heartbroken, "This isn't the Garulia I met. You've completely changed." She looked like she was about to cry. He was after all ruining what was supposed to be her day. "It would have lasted had you not pulled shit like this..."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:06 pm

As she ran forward, Gar's sword tip snapped up with the precision of a master, settling at a point just above her heart.

"Step back, if you would," he said. His voice was sweet and gentlemanly, but his eyes showed that he would simply love to thrust his blade forward. "This is just my way at getting back at that man. Stay out of my way, or I will thrust this blade forward by the time you freeze me. I'll die, but so will you."

A song played through his head...

I just wanna live while I'm alive, IT'S MY LIFE!

"Both of you can burn in hell. Now, allow me to continue my theft of the idiots who are ruining their brains with alcohol, and I'll be on my way!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:25 pm

"Oh yes." she said looking at him, "What a way to explain to your daughter what happened to her mother was you murdered her." she said coldly. She regretted not having any weapons on her but she very coolly, despite the gasps of her being held at sword point. She moved the sword to the side and stepped up closer to him, "Oh you know deep down you still have feelings for me." she whispered in his ear, her breath hot, "You just don't want to admit it outloud that you can't stand who I'm with because its not you."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Garulia quickly sidestepped and swung his sword, holding it next to her neck.

"Another step, you slut, and I'll behead you right here and now. I have absolutely no affection for you, you ice cold bitch. I'm with Amir, not you," he said tauntingly. "Did she tell you yet? She wanted to, but she was uncomfortable with it so I'm taking the liberty. She's on our side again, not the killer groom you got."

His eyes were totally cold. She was just another enemy who needed to be eliminated.

"Alessandra is the severe only reason you are not dead now. But if you continue to press onto me, I will not hesitate."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Roxi couldn't have gotten a better view from where she was standing. It was absolutely priceless. She'd have this out in the papers and news before the night was over. She was quickly over by her boss's side, "Aren't you going to do something?" she asked quizzically raising an eyebrow at him. Now it would be all over the news that Alessandra was not Lex's child.

This is great! she thought trying not to show her almost triumphant emotion of finally having Christy and the outcasts where she wanted them. This was going to make the most perfect story ever created. She could destroy their marriage before it ever really left the ground. Tabloids could be a wonderful thing...then Roxi was going to also have work on what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Gar continued to twirl his sword as he progressed to drunk after drunk. A general from Lex's army walked towards him and drunkenly swung at him, but Gar spun the sword and sliced the man's arm, embedding it in his chest, pulling it out and siphoning the blood from his sword and the body, cleaning the murder quite well.

"That should be a warning," he called over his shoulder at Lex and Christy. When he had a full pocket, he turned back around to see some slutty girl with a big smile on her face. "You get a good tip or what?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Roxi looked at him, she was still standing beside Lex. She almost laughed, "Who me?" she asked looking at him, "You seem to think I'm a whore? Believe me if I was I'd be way too much than what you could afford." she said with a scoff. She looked over at Christy but she wasn't going to be the one to go near that freak.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Christy walked over to Garulia and almost tackled him but instead she just put a hand on his arm, "Stop this now." she said looking at him pleadingly. "I've given you my daughter and you can't even give me one day in peace?" she asked looking at him. She just wanted him to leave, without a fight but it was getting to be too late. People were afraid to go between the two to pull Christabelle away from Garulia...even Lex's guards were too afraid. "Just hurry up and get the hell out of here please...You've already ruined my life enough."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"No way! You've had several days in peace! You guys seem to be under the impression that the Outcasts will stop their operations!" he told Christy, ripping his arm away from her, disgusted at her touch. "Don't touch me. I'll have to shower twice when I get the chance now. You sicken me. You didn't give me your daughter, I took MY daughter. I could have killed you. Don't make me regret my mercy now."

Then, turning to the other woman, he said, "Actually, I'd pay you to back the hell off. But that's just me. I'm sure all these desperate rich bastards would LOVE you blow some money and let you blow something else."

With a flourish, he sheathed his sword.

"I believe I'll take my leave now!" Garulia said with a wave as he opened a portal and took a step towards it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Christy looked at him, "I can't help you are a heartless bastard." She said looking at him. "You wouldn't even let me have her for the day and I was going to even let you be present the entire time just to make you alright, so she could be with me. She's our daughter." she said as she walked towards him. "I figured after what all you took from me you would have at least had the decency to give me this."

She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Hell I'm surprised you haven't even attempted to kiss the bride since you know it would piss Lex off."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Garulia laughed.

"Quit playing the decency thing! It's getting old! You guys have NONE!" he told her laughing again. "If I tried to kiss you I'd puke EVERYWHERE! Now, while it would be an epic ending to this, I'd really hate to lose that tasty lunch I had earlier."

He pulled his sword and put it over his shoulders.

"Is that all, Christabelle?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Lex had be pressed enough, he glanced at Roxi a frown on his face. She seemed amused b all of this. He said nothing back to her and watched as Gar threatened his wife, maim his general, and rob the rich folk. He had had enough. He strode over to Gar, pulled back his fist and sent it flying at Gar's face. He showed no emotion of his own, just cold blooded stonyness. He spoke as his fist was hurtling towards Gar, his words a hateful hiss.

"If you ever threaten my wife again, I will kill you. You can bet that this will be the end of any goddamn ceasfire you bloody bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh this is great! Roxi thought as she watched all of this. She watched as Lex became involved and knew she would have her rent money for a year to be covering all this, God I love New York! she thought as Lex threw his punch. She had learned so much tonight and she couldn't wait for it to be all out in the papers. Lex's daughter really wasn't his, he had ordered a cease fire for the wedding itself and probably because that bastard had Christabelle's daughter. Wow questions would be raised by the public and she would help to do this...this wedding really was already going to be on a rocky start thanks to her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

Christy watched as Lex left that woman's side and came over to her defense. There was something about Roxanne that she didn't like and she didn't know what it was. She seemed to be amused of all of this. A lot of people there did infact but they were too scared to actually say anything. Christy was thinking about all the trouble this was going to cause Lex and might actually stop their honeymoon from happening.

"Lex!" she exclaimed as he threw his punch. She was terrified of him being hurt and didn't know what to do. She would die if Garulia had actually attempted to kill him again.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Garulia smiled devilishly and took a quick, swordsman's step back before slicing his blade upwards with a flourish. If it didn't rip his arm into a stump or miss, it would cut him bad, like gutting a man in battle.

"Lexy Lexy Lexy," he said with a destructive grin. "Haven't you learned you simply can't beat me?"

Gar should've gotten out of there at that point, but he was feeling lucky and decided to torture them a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Before Lex even had time to dodge the attack Christabelle saw the blade and turned it into ice and pushed Lex out of the way, "And you shouldn't underestimate me Garulia." she said with a smirk. "Or did you forget that while you can create portals I can turn anything into ice if I wanted to?" she smirked as she saw the ice forming around his feet...holding him in place for the time being.

She walked over to Lex and pulled at him, "Lets go now." she said as she started to pull him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Lex saw him lift the sword, but his momentum was too strong for him to stop now. Christy managed to push him out of the way, and he stumbled back and recovered himself as he glared at Gar. "Oh, I will beat you, it's only a matter of time before I do. Your battle will never be won, you merely stall the inevitable." Christy grabbed his arm and tried to usher him out, but he just stood and chuckled. Wanting to hear what gar would say.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

"Lex!" she exclaimed yanking his arm as hard as she could. She was glad it wasn't the arm that had been badly injured when he was kidnapped, "Lets go now." she said ordering him as she moved towards the door. She didn't want to stay to hear what Garulia had to say. She wanted to get them the fuck out of there and now. She was tired of everytime something good happened, he came in an ruined it for her.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Garulia swiped his sword up and pointed it at Lex.

"Fine then. You versus me. All out fight. Anything goes. I won't run through a portal. I want to end this," he said, anger fueling him. "While you fuck a traitor, I keep my people from DYING. All you are is a tyrant. You have no power of your own and brainwash your people who trust you into believing we're all monsters. Well we're not!"

His anger pumped like venom.

"If you die it won't be difficult to take care of Rian! He doesn't need to grow up hating what he doesn't understand, without a chance to decide for himself!"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Lex looked at Christy as she yanked his arm, but he didn't budge. He instead looked calmly at Gar and smirked. "You, my friend, should know me better thsn that. I will not fight you. You keep your people alive, and so do I. I do what I must for them. I do not brainwash either, I am not a dictator Gar. If I may be so bold, are you not a monster for coming here and wrecking a peaceful evening, and did you not lop the arm off of one of my generals? Does that not make you a monster?" He grinned and saluted Gar. "I must leave, though by all means, stay and enjoy the party."

He followed Christy slowly out the door and the limo sat waiting for them. He opened the door for her and waited for her to climb in.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Christy didn't say anything but she looked like she was about to break down into tears as she climbed into the limo. Granted it was only the reception but he had ruined it for her, there by ruining their entire wedding day. She waited until he was in the limo and they were going down the road before she even said anything.

"This day is not going to be a happy memory for me you know that right?" she said looking at him. It looked like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and she could actually be herself around him and she was wiping her eyes from the tears that were slowly falling down from them. "I just wanted this to be as perfect as it could be and he ruined it in one fell swoop!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding of the decade
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: