Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exit Light, Enter NIght

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Amir chuckled as the boys commented on her tearing off the top of the machine. "Who cares about money,? The government has plenty of it already, they can lose some profit." She watched both of them play their respective games, not touching them herself. She remembered playing these games as a child, and she didn't want to rehash old wounds. "You could always try the classics Eden. Ever hear of pacman?"
Back to top Go down
Morning

Morning

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 pm

"where do you think i got half of my millions?" morning said at amir's comment about his money "or bosconian?" morning,who had gotten the highscore of bosconian in a minute and was leaning against the machine, asked eden
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Eden looked at both of them with a half smirk. Well, I guess I could try Pacman, considering I don't think I'll ever beat the high score on the game you were just playing Night. As he moved to the machine something caught his attention. There was some one watching him. Some one that had intention of stopping just because he was discovered. Eden paid no attention after that, he could probably strike this kid down with a flick of his wrist.

As he played the game, he discovered two things. First, he didn't like being the center of this kids attention. It didn't feel normal. It was like the other boy was trying to catch his attention. The second, he hated the pac-man game. He couldn't get past the second level. The ghosts were getting him every time. As he kept losing, he started losing his temper. Slowly at first, then with more rapid succession the game screens were starting to implode. He had not only lost control of his temper, but his ability to control his telekinesis as well.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Amir was watching, disinterested until she felt the flare of power shooting from Eden. She turned quietly and approached him cautiously. She flinched as the screens started to implode be she continued on until she reached Eden. She hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder. "Eden, it's just a game." She looked at him with worry. She knew nothing about the kid, how would she know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Light, Enter NIght   Exit Light, Enter NIght - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exit Light, Enter NIght
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3