Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are a formidable Duo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

We are a formidable Duo Empty
PostSubject: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Kitty was lounging on an old worn out bench, her legs crossed elegantly. Her sister had taken after some meta or another, and Kitty waited patiently for her arrival. She had been cleaning her blade, and it rested across her lap. She sighed and stood, feeling the approach of her sister. She held her balde loosely in her hand, not expecting any other company.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Morgan came zooming past her sister on a motorcycle. She did a quick turn around seeing her sister laying on a bench and revved the engine coming to a stop. It was a great bike for a lower end model of the ninja. Whatever meta had, had it had taken the time to put a lot of care into it. She cut the bike off and kicked down the kickstand. As she got off of it she poked her sister. "You know its dangerous to be doing that out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:47 pm

The air thickened, and Saphire stood in his full Templar field uniform. The skin tight exoskeleton like armor leaving nothing but assurance that he meant business.

His whip was at his side, his Tonfa were in hand, and his belt was slotted with throwing knives.

Morgan and Kitty Forrester? His robotic voice asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Kitty grinned and sat up as he sister approached. "I'm not to worried about gettin hurt. I can always run if I have to." Kitty was not a fighter like her sister when it came down to it. Kitty only fought if it was the only option. She was about to say something when a figure appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

He, at least assuming it was a he, was armed to the teeth. Kitty sent a quizzical look towards her sister before looking back at the new arrival. "What's it to you?" Her blade was tightened in her grip, and she held it ready to parry if need be. Her defenses were up, and her eyes and ears alert.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Morgan reached for the Katana strapped to her back, ready to use her shadow tendrils or molecular combustion if nesscary. She glaced over at her twin. We attack after he makes the first move got it. she said through their link. She had always been the fighter but she wasn't going to outright hurt someone that hadn't made a move against her unless it was a meta that she was hunting.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm Gaies, Guiding Light of the Templars. The Meta faction of the Government's military. He said as making sure there were no recording devices around.

He noticed there weapons and just shook his head.

That would not be a wise idea, I assure you. You wouldn't be able to hit me. He looked at the bike now.

Ninja 250R, not a bad choice if I do say so my self. An older model, but that isn't a bad thing.

Even with the modulator on, you could still hear the passion for the bike in his voice.

He focused him self.

I've done my research and have been watching you two for a while now. I'm recruiting, and hoping you two have the will, and the power, to join.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Kitty was ready to spring, hearing her twin's voice in her mind. Alright, got it! However, he made no move towards them. "Okay Gaeis, you have my attention. She slid her blade back into place, know her sister would dissaprrove. He made a comment about the bike, but Kitty ignored it, she didn't really care about makes and models, as long as it ran. "What exactly arewe joining, might I ask?You said something about Government military?"Her tone was not hostile as she spoke, instead it was almost friendly. She turned to her sister. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 pm

"It runs." she said looking at him as she took her hand off of her katana warily, placing a hand on her hip, "Alright speak." she said looking at him. She had heard from word on the street that there had been an all meta task force activated to hunt Metas, her only question was, were they hunting them now. If they were he'd have a surprise in for himself because she definately wouldn't go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Kitty and Morgan Forrester, Orphend and raised by the Government. Cause of parent's death, Meta attack. You really should consider the possibility that frankly, we are a race that is going to either be the new Adrian or the new Jew. Either way you look at it, were doomed unless we have the brains to use whats offered. I'm offering you immunity from pursuit, and the chance for revenge without worrying about Government military trying to kill you for killing them.

He took off his dog tags and tossed them to Morgan. They were identical to Government dog tags save that they were blank except the hammer and equal armed cross.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Kitty's eyes went wide with surprise. "So you've done your research on us. It was a statement, not a question, and it surprised her at how well the government had kept tabs on them. "So if we join you,we are safe from pursuit? Sounds like a good deal, but there is sure to be some catch." She sent a worried look in her sisters direction. She always relied on her sister to make the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Morgan caught the dog tags and looked them over. She almost didn't want to believe what he was offering, "And just whats in it for you?" she asked him curiously looking him over. "You want us to believe everything you are telling us, yet...we haven't even seen your face. Hardly a thing to do if you want members of whatever this is to trust you." She turned to her sister and let out a smirk. She wot if anything was the away the first second she got if anything was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:19 am

Saphire scanned the premisis for any recording devices again. He had been doing so using his Holoviser's Heads up Display. None were detected that could reach this far. He shrugged.

His holoviser went clear. His face plane for all to see.

Appeased? He asked, looking Morgan dead in the eye.

Now, would you like a demonstration that I'm actually a Meta, or would you like some other kind of confirmation as to what I'm offering? His voice was normal since his holoviser was away.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Kitty looked quizically at Saphire. He was obviously serious enough to give them his face. He seemed to concentrate on winning Morgan over, a smart move by him. Kitty would join him a lot easier than her sister would. "You still haven't answered what the catch is though." She said it quietly. She was aware that she probably sounded not very confident, but she was watching the exchange between her sister and they boy more carefully than she appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 pm

"I think I'd like both." she said looking at him. "You'd understand of course why I'm sure." She had the faintest smile on her face. It was almost a shit eating grin, if it could truly be called that. "But Kitty is right, you haven't answered what the catch is." She felt like the boy was trying to avoid the question. "Everything has a catch and you can't expect us to want to join something without being properly informed now can you?"
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Saphire smiled impishly. He looked at the tags he had just tossed the girl. Then turning away from them, the air thickened and he was standing on the other side of the bike.

He looked at the spot he had just been at, and a single streak of black lightning jumped from there to him, arcing over the girl's head.

Enough proof as to me being a Meta?

Without waiting for an answer, he plunged into what they were joining.

We are an all Meta task force dedicated to one thing. Taking the resistance down using powers equal to there's. You'll understand of course that I can't tell you more under these circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Kitty looked at Saphire, slightly afraid. She had know there were others with power, but his were intense. She frowned as the lightning arced over her twin, her eyes flashing. He could have hurt her. She nodded at him, though he seemed more interested in her siter than her. He had hardly spoken to her.

She looked at Morgan and nodded, suggesting that she thought it a good idea to go with him. She would leave the descion to Morgan though.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm

"Well.." Morgan said looking between him and her sister, "It seems like something that might be legit. If we join I'm taking it that we'll be able to know more?" she asked curiously. She was very intrigued by it. "I think I'm definitely in with joining. I want to take down the resistance."
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Saphire smiled impishly knowing they were going to go through with at least becoming a part of his Secret Society.

Then if you will, he said looking at both girls, Take my hands and we'll be off. And as far as the resistance goes, they are a primary objective of mine. Lightning flashed in the corner of his eyes as he said this.

He held out his hand and then looked at Kitty. You're the quite type aren't you? his smile was genuine and kind.

He wouldn't tell them just what kind of person they had joined up with, not yet. They didn't need to know they were dealing with the top Government experiment of there time, not so soon anyway. He held out his hands finally.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Kitty watched him a moment more, listening to him quietly. At his question, she nodded slightly and smiled. "You could say that I guess." She took his hand hesitantly and looked at her sister, and waited for her to do the same. She didn't know what they had gotten into, but it really didn't matter at this point. She looked at Saphire again shyly, then turned her gaze to the ground. She wasn't one to stike up conversation, or anything for that matter. That was her sister's job.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Morgan hestiantly took his hand, "I still don't trust you quite yet." she said looking at him before her eyes fell to her sister's, meeting them for a fraction of a second before Kitty had turned her gaze to Saphire and then the ground. Morgan really was the outgoing twin and she knew she would probably have to make Kitty a little more out going with their new roles.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

As soon as the girls took his hand, he slightly stepped forward, the air thickining, and then they were between the realms, out side of both space and time. Free falling through the rift. Only Saphire kept the memories of this in between place. He alone held the glory of it for more then an instant.

Time meant nothing here. They could stay here forever and never age, and come out the exact second they went in. It was Saphire personal getaway. Where he could free himself from worldly decisions, and worries.

The entire universe was laid out before them. All three dimensions, all the galaxies and stars at there finger tips. The place was disoreanting. At least for any one with out the power to come here of there own volition.

It was true freedom, and true exile all wrapped up in one thing. One place, one time, no where, and every where, no time, and all time, coexisted in a distorted chaotic harmony here.

After basking in the place for a few moments of 'time' he allowed himself to pull out, returning to the exact time they left, but the place was different. They were in a newly outfitted Egeal's Nest. The old Castle had all the latest in technology, and then some.

Welcome to Templar Head Quarters. Once known as Egeal's Nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are a formidable Duo   We are a formidable Duo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are a formidable Duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: