Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bioengeiring Lab

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Christy turned and looked at Lex and sighed. She didn't want to hear any of this that he had been telling her. It was getting to be too much for her to process right now. Not only had she found out that her father. who she had thought to be dead for the past fifteen years alive and standing before her, but Saphire was also her step brother, and her father murdered her mother.

"How about this, let me leave or I will turn this entire building including you into a block of ice." she spat at Skye angrily. Pregnancy hormones were not helping her stay calm and she knew getting upset wasn't the greatest thing in the world for the baby.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Then you would kill Lex as well. Skye said with out emotion.

Now I know you're offensive power, and if you are anything like you're brother, then you have a movement ability as well. He was studying his daughter now. She had power that he respected.

Kill me if you want. It'll save me the tourter you're brother will probably put me through later. When I finally do have to tell him about his past. His true identity. Skye had no fear of his daughter.

He cassualy pushed the button to open the doors. The door slid open as easily as it had closed, soundlessly.

Feel free to leave at any time. But I need you to understand. Saphire though you're half brother, is nothing like you and Joshua. He is dangerous. Never turn you're back to him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Lex continued to glare at the doctor, his face crimson. "Don't assume you can just sit there and profile her like that, you have no right. You don't know anything about her." He wouldn't have cared if she would have frozen the bastard in ice personally. The doors opened and Lex waited for her to leave first.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 pm

"I won't." she said looking at Skye, "Unlike you who did that to us." she turned and walked out without another word to the man she know knew to be her father. She didn't even bother to wait on Lex until she reached the elevator. She felt like breaking down in tears crying even though she normally wouldn't at something like this. "Fucking hormones." she cursed as Lex made his way towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 pm

As they left, Skye once more shut the door. Not that it would keep Saphire out. But perhaps it would keep the boy from being rude. He might actually knock for once.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Saphire hadn't had any trouble taking care of the Meta out side the facility. He had simply grabbed the poor fool and Phase stepped through the dimensions straight to Paris. His job wasn't to kill Metas. Technically.

This time he had given the people of the Government no reason to apprehend him. He had walked in, in civilian cloths. Granted his exoskeleton suit was under his cloths, but they didn't need to know that. He had even went so far as to use his Pass Key. He was now waiting on the elevator to stop on the Bio Lab's floor.

When the elevator stopped and the doors slid open, he saw Chrsity waiting for someone. The girl was upset that much was obvious.

What happened? He said. He didn't know her very well, and they hadn't gotten off to a good start, but the girl wasn't his enemy. He actually hoped they could become friends after a while.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Lex followed her qiuetly out the door. When she stopped, he wrapped his arms about her middle. "I'm sorry Love. Let's go back upstairs." He pushed the button for the elevator, and pushed her gently in when it opened.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Christy looked at Saphire. "Hormones." she said only telling half the truth. She didn't want to blab anything just yet, especially after Lex walked up and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned against him still trying to calm down. She knew Saphire would want to know more about what was discussed later but she didn't want to think about that now as Lex pushed her in the elevator. She looked over at him, "I hate him." she said quietly. "I really fucking hate him."
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:29 pm

You're not the only one. It seems that there are a few people out to kill him. Saphire wasn't going to tell her that he had found a Meta whose brother had been taken in for 'experimentation'.

He had learned a LOT from the boy that he had talked to. I might have found a lead to who 0013 is. If so, I'm going to hunt him down to the ends of this Earth if need be. I might have to follow through on my threat. Seems like the kid was dangerous even before his powers manifested. He was talking more now to keep Christy's mind off what was irking her.

He shot a look to Lex that asked the unvocilized question. Skye?
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Lex watched Saphire intently, never taking his eyes off him, while holding Christy protectivly against him. "I know you hate him Love. " He listened to Saphire's ramblings, listing but giving no indication that might lead to Saphire finding out what he knew about him. As Saphire caught his eyes Lex nodded at him, indicating that he had understood the question, and that the answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Christy looked at Saphire and then at Lex. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place and didn't know what to do with herself. She had in fact wanted to tell Saphire that he was hunting himself but she didn't want Lex mad at her right now either. She had, had enough drama for the day. "Oh really?" was all she said looking down at the ground, leaning against Lex.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:00 am

Yeah. Apperently, he escaped his cage, and caused a major explosion that took the life of Skye's partner Angelis. The kid said that it was all over the news for a few days, but we were only three or four then so I don't remember. Just then Saphire's mind flashed to the young boy in the cage. He was about the same age as Saphire had been back then. The boy had used a fork that they hadn't taken away from him yet. He hadn't touched his food all morning. It was apparently drugged.

Turnning to Lex, Saphire's eyes were full of worry. Did 0013 have any telepathic powers? He needed to know where these visions were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:17 am

Lex looked at Saphire and pondered the question for a moment. He idly rubbed his hands reasurringly on Christy's shoulders and spoke. "No, I don't believe he did. " None of what Saphire had said was any news to Lex. "Why are you so desperate to get at 0013? Why does it interest you so much?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 am

Christy turned not able to look at Saphire as he and Lex spoke. She figured it was best just to keep quiet. She buried her face against Lex, trying her hardest not to open her mouth. She didn't want Lex mad at her for anything she would tell her newly found half-brother. She truly hated Skye for all that he had done. She swore to herself that she wouldn't even let their child near that man, that was no longer the memory she could barely remember.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 pm

I need to know about him... Saphire trailed off, trying to think of a way to explain it that didn't make him sound completely bonkers. because I've been having these totally realilistic dreams about him. In the dreams, I see out of his eyes, I feel what he feels, every thing that goes on in his head, is in mine. It drives me crazy. If I find him, I'll get my answers. And then hopefully these blasted dreams will end, before I go literally insane.

There, now that he was honest about it, He could get over it. Yeah right. It wasn't in his fate to get over these blasted dreams until he found all he could on Subject 0013.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioengeiring Lab
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: