Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top-Secret Computer Files

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Top-Secret Computer Files Empty
PostSubject: Top-Secret Computer Files   Top-Secret Computer Files Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 am

Today we lauched an attack on trains headed to what seemed to be France. We are unsure wether this was a tue destination or not. The freaks escaped with the whole train, and the only one that remained was shot at and destroyed. From now on, my orders are to kill on sight. No longer will we attempt to keep them to study for a cure. It is time they were exterminated for good. I will have my own personal man after them as well.

Lex Trinity
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Top-Secret Computer Files   Top-Secret Computer Files Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Lex has formed an all meta task force aptly named the Templars. They are currently headed by subject 0013 more commonly known as Geas, or Saphire Alexial. They seem to be forming along nicely and Lex as well as myself have successfully been rescued from the clutches of the Outcasts. Lex is currently recovering before returning to work. Orders have been presented to hunt down every member of the meta alliance known as the outcasts and have them brought for trial and execution.

It has also been found out that it is likely the meta-gene, or whatever it was that caused me to become a meta is a dominant gene and is therefore likely any child born from a meta will also inherit powers of their own. We are unsure if they will be the same as the parent's or not, or if it will strike them at eighteen or younger.

Christabelle Whittle
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Top-Secret Computer Files   Top-Secret Computer Files Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Things have been quiet lately since Lex has ordered a cease fire but that all changed during the wedding when the resistance leader known as Garulia attacked the reception. Cease fire has now ended and orders are to hunt down the members of the outcasts and return Alessandra Trinity to her parents.

Christabelle Trinity
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Top-Secret Computer Files   Top-Secret Computer Files Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Command Issued by: 0013: Geais.

We are having trouble keeping the ex bioengineer and assiassin Skye Lock under survaliance. He is able to escape from HQ with relative ease, and should be considered an enemy of the Government.

He has already proven he will betray any one to get what he wants, The Templars and Government are not exempt from his Mercenary ways. He will sell his services to any one with the money to hire him.

He is always armed, and extremely dangerous.

Use cation while trying to capture him. Contact me as soon as contact is made.

End Transmission.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Top-Secret Computer Files   Top-Secret Computer Files Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Lex has been missing for over two months now. I have somewhat successfully taken over the government, but it isn't without resistance from the ones who don't believe in my capability to run this and those who despise me due to the fact that I'm a meta. I'm missing a key to getting access to everything and I've been up late these past weeks trying to hack into Lex's files with no avail. His password has been unable to be cracked by me and several others.

Garulia is still at large as well as his band known as outcasts. We have believed that he is behind Lex's disappearance and that it is he who has possibly killed him. We will continue the search for him but as of now, its highly unlikely that he will be found and if he is, it will be even less likely that he will be found alive..

Christabelle Trinity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top-Secret Computer Files   Top-Secret Computer Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top-Secret Computer Files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: