Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kay blackrose

kay blackrose

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Empty
PostSubject: ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT   ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello my name is Kay, I'm 18 and usually happy. I love to talk to anyone and everyone so just come talk to me.
I'm new so if there is anything I need to know that’s important please tell me Smile
Appearance: Black long hair with some white highlights in the bottom part of hair. Has big green eyes and is 5’7. Has no scars or scrapes.

Weapons: none

Abilities: Can make a force field around myself and others, can also stop others powers if needed (eyes turn white when stopping others powers)

Background:
I do not have any parents because mine were killed in front of a gas station when I was only 5... Since then I have been in an orphanage. At age 10 I ran away from the Orphanage and now I am on my own...
When I was 11 I discovered what my powers were. I was living under a bridge when some guy tried to put me into his car, and I refused. He pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger right at my heart but the bullet stopped about a foot in front of me, that’s when I realized that I had some sort of force field.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT   ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Okay tone down your power a bit and take it out of first person. Make it third. I like it otherwise.
Back to top Go down

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Characters :: Apply-
Jump to: