Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And this job was supposed to be easy why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

And this job was supposed to be easy why? Empty
PostSubject: And this job was supposed to be easy why?   And this job was supposed to be easy why? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Christy just walked into Lex's office, with Rian and Alessandra and quickly sat them down. The office looked almost unrecognizable to anyone that knew Lex, but she wasn't going to give up being with her children just because he had gone missing. Someone had to do both jobs. She was running raged. She moved to the chair behind the desk as Rian ran up to her when she put her hand on her growing stomach. "Mama play!" he said looking up at her.

Christy sighed and she honestly thought about crying as she looked at Rian, "Mommy can't play right now." she replied kissing him on the cheek. "Why don't you go play with your baby sister ok?" She sat down as Rian went back over towards Alessandra and she started to click away at the keyboard entering things into the computer trying to find some method to this madness that Lex had left her with but she was having no headway.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: And this job was supposed to be easy why?   And this job was supposed to be easy why? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Lex had pulled quite the vanishing act. It was out of neccessity. He didn't like leaving without saying anything to his family, but he couldn't let them know he was leaving. He had to flee until the Templars took care of a very dangerous enemy to him. His life had been in danger and it was important no one knew where he had vanished to. The Templars had done their part though, and had gotten rid of said enemy. He was able to finally return home.

A non-descript car pulled up to the governement agency. Lex stepped from the vehicle and looked up at the building and sighed. He knew there would be plenty of work to do. He made his way into the building, ignoring the looks given to him by the staff. With squared shoulders he entered the elevator, hitting the button for the floor where his office was. The doors slide open with a ding and he stepped inside, waiting patiently for his floor. When the doors opened he sighed again and headed for his office. The door was open and he looked in, seeing his children and his frazzled wife. He rapped his knuckles on the door, and braced himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: And this job was supposed to be easy why?   And this job was supposed to be easy why? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Christy's eyes didn't glance up from the computer at first, "What do you want?" she asked continuing her work as Rian saw who it was and ran up to Lex screaming Daddy at the top of his lungs causing Christy to look up and see him standing in the door way. She stood up glaring at him, "Where the hell did you go to?" she demanding manuvering her slightly pregnant stomach around the desk over to him before slapping him twice on the face.

"The first one was for leaving and not saying a goddamned thing!" she yelled at him, "And the second one was for fucking around on me you fucking prick!" She was red faced with her anger and the air around her was cold. "So did you go off and fuck her?" she asked looking at him angrily. "Fucking prick!" Rian repeated after Christy but she didn't even have the attention to discipline him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: And this job was supposed to be easy why?   And this job was supposed to be easy why? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Lex smiled slightly as Rian ran over to him, yelling daddy as loud as he could. He watched as Christy looked up at him, and what little smile he had left faded. She was definitly angry at him, and he completely understood why. He opened his mouth to answer her angry question but shut it as she approached him, she seemed different physically, but he could not place it.

She approached him and he stood still, his face impassive. She slapped him twice across the face, and he flinched, not because he had to, but he knew it would make it worse if he didn't. He nodded, not saying anything yet. He picked up Rian after hearing the curse leave the boys lips. He looked at Rian sternly. "Don't say that." He then turned to his wife. "I left because I had to. I couldn't say anything about it." He looked away for a second and met her eyes. "Yes, I did sleep with her once. I understand your anger. Trust me, I hated myself for it, and regret it deeply. I am a weaker man than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: And this job was supposed to be easy why?   And this job was supposed to be easy why? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

She looked at him. "Just after our wedding!?" she yelled at him, Rian staring at her in shock at how angry she was. "You couldn't even be faithful right after our honeymoon?! And then to make it worse you disappear and leave me alone pregnant to deal with the fool you've made of me to the entire world!" She was shaking with her anger and Rian started crying reaching out for his mother and she took him away from Lex, Alessandra watching crying.

Rian looked at Lex after hearing Christy and added, "I hate Daddy." Christy looked down at Rian and stared at him, "No Rian don't say that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And this job was supposed to be easy why?   And this job was supposed to be easy why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And this job was supposed to be easy why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: