Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 am

Now he could feel how wet she was, "No Alteon I don't." she said lying. She wondered if he was trying to make this out into a full out sexual role play and then she'd go along with that. She grinned inwardly and started to cry, "My family will come looking for me and if you've had your way with me, no one is going to want me! You'll have ruined me!"
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 am

Alteon saw what she was trying to do. It sounded fun. "Oh, they won't find you. And why would you be with anyone else? You will be mine forever. I'll be the only one to ever fuck you, slut."

He prodded his cock at her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 am

"Oh but they'll pay a fortune in ransom for me!" she exclaimed pleadingly. She was fighting back a moan that was forming in the back of her throat. "You'll kill me with that thing!" She was soaking wet from excitement and the thought of him possessing her and treating her like nothing more than a slave. I'm a virgin! You can't do this to me!"
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:29 am

"A ransom? I'm the king, slut!" Alteon said chuckling. "But virgins are oh so much fun!" And with that, he shoved his cock into her without any warning at all. "Beg me to go harder, slave!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

She screamed out in pain as if she was actually a virgin, hell she was as tight as one anyway. "You're killing me! I'll die if you don't stop!" she said the self she was pretending to be knowing there was nothing she could do to save herself while her true self was screaming out for more. "Please..." she said forcing tears to slide down her face, more so because she wanted him to fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am

Alteon smirked. "I think you'll die if I DO stop. You're enjoying this, aren't you? Just as much as me!" He grabbed one of her breasts and kissed her hard on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:46 am

She tried to protest but when he grabbed her breast and kissed her, she let out a moan, feeling a little weak in his arms. She subconciously pressed her body up against his wanting him to go deeper and thrust harder and make her scream in a mix of pain and pleasure at the same time. She wanted him to be rough with her, and treat her like the slave he was pretending she was to him.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:49 am

Alteon began to thrust harder, feeling himself about to cum and pulling it out at the last second and standing, walking around the bed and undoing one strap so she could get at his cock if she bent over. Then he climbed over her so she could turn to him and grabbed her head, pulling it toward his cock. "Suck me! Now! I want you to taste my cum!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am

She felt herself on the brink of an orgasm when he pulled out causing her to moan and whimper and she felt the hand that went free go to her core and she began to feel her wetness and started to play with herself, feeling her juices flowing copiously as she looked at his cock wide eyed wondering what he meant by telling her to suck it even though she fully knew what he meant by it.
Back to top Go down
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 am

Alteon smiled and pointed. "Put your mouth around it and suck! NOW!" He thrust her mouth towards it so her lips were touching the tip. He reached down and squeezed a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:14 am

Roxi put her mouth around the tip but didn't move it any further, pretending to infact be a virgin that didn't know such things. She moaned sweetly when he pinched the nipple. She wanted to have an orgasm extremely bad at that point although she wouldn't admit to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Hey Beautiful!(Roxi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2